@Ageyv Yonv sorry for the hassle I may have gave ya on the contest. I see now that you are a friend of CG so my apologies, lot of one time posters try to swoop in across these forums and nab a prize then roll out...so I was just trying to protect integrity. If you are friends with CG you are friends with us all...good peoples! 👍🏻

@Ageyv Yonv sorry for the hassle I may have gave ya on the contest. I see now that you are a friend of CG so my apologies, lot of one time posters try to swoop in across these forums and nab a prize then roll out...so I was just trying to protect integrity. If you are friends with CG you are friends with us all...good peoples! 👍🏻
Thanks for that! I didn’t feel like that at all. I am just deleting anything not number related from that post so that I can efficiently take care of the task at hand.
One thing I will say is this. I have several “silent“ females here that I know personally.
@MoJo @NessaSmiles @Silver Haze @Ageyv Yonv. While they are shhhh, they read every forum. (If they wanna know something they just come sit on my front porch)
I get where you are coming from with the skip through folks. It’s okay in this instance my gift had no ties. But, it’s up to all of us to draw them out, be the good forum we are and make them want to come back. Thanks for doing that!

Last edited:
Well I discovered my drain from my kitchen sink is leaking today somewhere behind my cabinets...what a damn pain in the ass, no idea how I'm gonna fix this without destroying something....fuck fuck mothefuck motherfuck smokin fatties rollin blunts

Well I discovered my drain from my kitchen sink is leaking today somewhere behind my cabinets...what a damn pain in the ass, no idea how I'm gonna fix this without destroying something....fuck fuck mothefuck motherfuck smokin fatties rollin blunts
Man that sucks ass!!!
And then this is where im happy to live in a trailer where all my plumbing is underneath where it will just get the ground wet.

But... i also never know when thers is a leak until i go under the trailer lol.

Does anyone know if this is legit in the slightest?

Says subcool's son is selling his genetics. My BS detector is blaring, but always wanted the original Jack the Ripper...

Does anyone know if this is legit in the slightest?

Says subcool's son is selling his genetics. My BS detector is blaring, but always wanted the original Jack the Ripper...
This is up at icmag. I sent it to @MDK Too cause i smell a whole lotta bullshit.

Screenshot_20240130_142917_Chrome.jpg

That blows.

There is a new pipe lining system I saw on youtube somewhere that basically puts a plastic liner like a balloon in the pipe. Never tried it, but seems like it would be way better than ripping out walls or concrete.

What we smokin Guys? I am enjoying some Green Crack. Pretty wicked. Most people as they age become afraid of a jumbled up memory process..hell, I induce it! 🤪 Now, what was I saying ?🧐

Back
Top Bottom