The new rig works well.
73983481966__31528C9A-B664-4315-A0A2-012EFC758631.jpeg73983293769__C34C7C6F-290F-47ED-8E4E-E5B6B0552DCB.jpeg

First time using a capsule and/or bubbler. So far we like both. Especially the bubbler. We tried it first and the original stem/straw second. Wife, son and I all agree the bubbler is best.

With just filling the capsule alone it’s been enough for all three of us. 1/3-1/2 what we usually use on the old vape for the same results. (To be fair my wife tends to over fill everything thinking you need more.)

We haven’t used the water pipe adapter yet. It was an afterthought.

IMG_8653.jpegIMG_8654.jpeg

So far, much better than the Utillian 722 for $10 less. (Not including the extra adapters.) All the mouth pieces are glass including the base black one. But I think it should have been bent rather than straight. Gets hot if you draw to fast. Only complaint at this time with use/function.

We use less weed per session and the battery lasted 10 times so far, including the first three burn-in sessions. (However we did more sessions just because…to easy.)

Only other issue is cleaning the bubbler. How the heck do I get in there? Suck in vinegar? Everything else is a hot cloth or ISO wipe and done. 👍

IMG_8655.jpeg

Thanks @lp10731 it was your post that got this rolling. Son saw me drooling over the options and replaceable battery and jumped on it. He’s a good kid, most of the time. 🤣

Utillian had an almost no questions asked replacement policy but the replacement is disappointing and smells/tastes like it’s melting.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Beautiful morning in the Zarks. Sunny, a slight breeze and 74*. Gets no better than this!
I really tested this Biscotti Blond out this morning. (Or maybe I tested me) Just to see how much I could smoke. Pushed it to the point I was sitting here holding it, forgetting to hit it. Half a joint. The Hubby and I normally smoke that, at the half way point, put it out..
Well now I’m ready to mop the roof, if I could just remember what I’m doing! Nice nice buzz, maybe even the most wicked I have ever grown..
So scuse me as I melt into this chair and listen to the birds singing 🥰

So I'm with my buddy at the STL cookies dispensary trying a couple things. Getting and 8th of blue dream to see how theirs tastes and I'm gonna grab an 8th of this bubba Fett since @CannaGranny says it's dope....gots ta know

Recently I ordered a pack of Greenpoint seeds pioneer kush which is pre 98 bubba x Stardawg (regs) so I'm curious how close those genetics would be to the bubba Fett.

I'm not going in tho fuck that lol my buddy is grabbing it for me while he grabs some carts so still technically never been in a dispo lol

He just brought me over some shit called "greasy" street bag ....smells kill just can't find the info on it....

So I'm with my buddy at the STL cookies dispensary trying a couple things. Getting and 8th of blue dream to see how theirs tastes and I'm gonna grab an 8th of this bubba Fett since @CannaGranny says it's dope....gots ta know

Recently I ordered a pack of Greenpoint seeds pioneer kush which is pre 98 bubba x Stardawg (regs) so I'm curious how close those genetics would be to the bubba Fett.

I'm not going in tho fuck that lol my buddy is grabbing it for me while he grabs some carts so still technically never been in a dispo lol

He just brought me over some shit called "greasy" street bag ....smells kill just can't find the info on it....
I've grown Greesy I have a bag full its nice smoke, heavy stone, I got the seeds from Zen, I'm not sure where he got them from, good producerGreesy w6.5.JPGGreesy 10 w (1).JPG

So the blue dream is ok the bubba Fett is definitely better and more potent. Store bought weed though, I'm gonna have to smoke a bowl of it here in a bit out of a joint it didn't have a whole lot going other than potency. I would venture to say the street weed beats both...I can see the bubba Fett being way better though when grown with a little love.

80 bucks for 2 8ths....easy pass from now on lol

Happy fried day

Back
Top Bottom