Two reasons I have heard, genetic and light stress.
Too much light by chance?

What are we smoking tonight?
DSC_0945 - Copy.JPG
Going to have Grape Balls of Fire [ middle jar front row] and some of Stoneys Kosher Kush vape~!
Smoothest vape I ever had. A real crowd pleaser for sure.

Too much light by chance?

What are we smoking tonight?
View attachment 61737
Going to have Grape Balls of Fire [ middle jar front row] and some of Stoneys Kosher Kush vape~!
Smoothest vape I ever had. A real crowd pleaser for sure.
Yup, too much, too close. I’ve been told overripe as well, but the trichs did not agree with that analogy.

Last edited:
Yup, too much, too close. I’ve been told overripe as well, but the trichs did not agree with that analogy.
My lights are so close and I had them at 100%~!
The FC8000 are no joke. They make me adjust the room for the heat they put out even with the ballast in a 6 inch metal pipe that blows out of the room via Infinity fan.

Funny though is the closest to the light the Super Lemon Haze is without foxtails~!
Sativa be loving the sun~!

I would bet I caused this with the lights. I may have been 100% from beginning of slow flip to 6 or seven weeks. That could be 10 weeks.

Next run I treat my lights like a stereo and not turn them over 75-80% I think.

Idk how accurate but I heard foxtails are genetic also could be from light or I heard too much grow nutes or too much N later in flower but idk...I just had them this grow myself on some strains
While it could not sound vaguer what you say is exactly what I have heard or read.
So this will be the real mystery.
I am guilty of all I could do with 100% lights and high-powered Grow big in flower and all are new cultivars to me~!

While it could not sound vaguer what you say is exactly what I have heard or read.
So this will be the real mystery.
I am guilty of all I could do with 100% lights and high-powered Grow big in flower and all are new cultivars to me~!
I hear ya, my shits getting some nitrogen in flower....just the shit I use but I need to find a sweet spot for sure ...the biker handles it the others don't lol

But like gg4 the Josey cut that thing always looks foxtailed....so genetic on that cut for example

Just downloaded all the trailer park boys been about 4 years since I watched any so I should have forgot alot of it by now...time to roll one up get some chicken fingers and a cocks worth of pepperoni and binge watch this classic shit lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom