Enterprise called me last night to secure my rental while my cat gets fixed.
Idk what I got, but I got a midsized suv for 6 bucks a day!!!
Can't fkn beat that. Last rental car I had was 100 something a day!
Prices were insane a couple of years ago. They've dropped to almost nothing today.

Every few months I have to travel to see my old dad (96!) with my brother. We'd fly in and rent a car. Renting the car was always my brother's assignment. The last couple of times he's rented insanely expensive luxury vehicles "because they're just a few bucks more!" I'm afraid to drive the damned things for fear of scratching one. They've also got bells and whistles that I don't even comprehend. My own vehicle is a 9 year old, stripped down Forester. It has AC and a backup camera, so I'm impressed with it.

Enterprise called me last night to secure my rental while my cat gets fixed.
Idk what I got, but I got a midsized suv for 6 bucks a day!!!
Can't fkn beat that. Last rental car I had was 100 something a day!
watch the mileage charges and take pics of the car before and after renting unless you get full insurance, small scratches can make up their loss on daily rental charges, trunk has a spare? take a pic if there's cracked in the window or chip, it'll hurt if you don't get it identified at your inspection of the vehicle before rental. Pop the hood, alls good, take a pic. fill the tank just before drop off or they whack you at about 150% of the gas price/gal....been there done that , specials are not always special,

watch the mileage charges and take pics of the car before and after renting unless you get full insurance, small scratches can make up their loss on daily rental charges, trunk has a spare? take a pic if there's cracked in the window or chip, it'll hurt if you don't get it identified at your inspection of the vehicle before rental. Pop the hood, alls good, take a pic. fill the tank just before drop off or they whack you at about 150% of the gas price/gal....been there done that , specials are not always special,
It's all set, we took video and pictures.
Unlimited mileage, full insurance
Was actually super super easy to do lol

Mornin my friend Zen!
Hey Granny, ever grow or smoke the poppy? I have some seed indirectly from Afghanistan, I don't know much about the process but I smoked it a few times and loved it, not sure what I could get out of an autopots patch in a single pot but lol something fun to try and grow..lol??? a beautiful flower on them then the pod to slice and collect the goo off daily as they weep.....lol...I'll need me a white turban while harvesting to fit into my image of traditional harvesters

Hey Granny, ever grow or smoke the poppy? I have some seed indirectly from Afghanistan, I don't know much about the process but I smoked it a few times and loved it, not sure what I could get out of an autopots patch in a single pot but lol something fun to try and grow..lol??? a beautiful flower on them then the pod to slice and collect the goo off daily as they weep.....lol...I'll need me a white turban while harvesting to fit into my image of traditional harvesters

We had them here, part of the English medical garden the last owner grew.

Unfortunately my previous bouvier Bear didn’t like it and kept pissing on it until it died. Ah well. One temptation removed. 🤣

I’ve grown it, but never smoked it.

We had them here, part of the English medical garden the last owner grew.

Unfortunately my previous bouvier Bear didn’t like it and kept pissing on it until it died. Ah well. One temptation removed. 🤣
We have poppies all over BC and even a few out here but I never thought about them. My buddy said they were the real deal and gave me some to try, He just likes the flowers and to have said exotic plants, a teetotaler really he just thought the cool and knew I couldn't resist the temptation.....another pipe dream....maybe....lol

We have poppies all over BC and even a few out here but I never thought about them. My buddy said they were the real deal and gave me some to try, He just likes the flowers and to have said exotic plants, a teetotaler really he just thought the cool and knew I couldn't resist the temptation.....another pipe dream....maybe....lol
The ones I had were orange in color and exuded a latex type stuff that was white.

I always figured if cannabis brought problems it has to be more risky to grow poppies? In context with local laws? Am I wrong?
I would think so. What I've heard is that the seeds are legal, growing them is not. I haven't looked into any actual laws, myself.

My wife has serious pain problems, so a few years ago I sent for some Afghanistan opium poppies, but they never arrived.

I would think so. What I've heard is that the seeds are legal, growing them is not. I haven't looked into any actual laws, myself.

My wife has serious pain problems, so a few years ago I sent for some Afghanistan opium poppies, but they never arrived.
It's legal in the US for ornamental and seed purposes only.
Otherwise illegal but not really enforced from everything I've read.
Had considered it at one point.

I always figured if cannabis brought problems it has to be more risky to grow poppies? In context with local laws? Am I wrong?
From what I've recently read the poppies are legal, scraping the latex is not. Apparently the white and red poppies are all over the USA and most don't know or care what they have its just a pretty flower that produces lots of seed for reproduction. The laws are really around farming them not for home owners with 5-6 plants in their garden or so I hope, not drugs just pain meds your honor.

Fucking tell me about it, i cant even be a fucking janitor, im all fucked sideways, under a bridge i fucking go i guess.

D E P R E S S E D A S F U C K

i need a "reset" too.....someone.....help.....
I was in the same boat, well still am really. I reached out to an ad for a data analyst, I got a call in an hour, then drove up to the interview that day, and started the next. I didn't know it at the time, but there wasn't and won't be a background check. I started much lower than I wanted just to have a job. Now, I've proven myself, and on the salary payroll now.
Anything can happen out there.

I stacked the deck against myself, I wanted to lose hope, wanted to give up. Thank god my wife pulled me through, supporting me with motivation and bjs lol. What I'm trying to say is don't give up, be persistent.

It breaks me up to hear you're having a tough time, I have a lot of respect for you. filling a grow tent with solo cups isn't a feat many would even attempt, and you pulled it off successfully. think of this as another challenge for you to overcome using your ingenuity

i'm just rattling now

it seems natural the first place I posted when I came back was at the famous @CannaGranny corner cafe
(excuse my manners for not saying hi to you first! being in your hangout and all)

Last edited:
I was in the same boat, well still am really. I reached out to an ad for a data analyst, I got a call in an hour, then drove up to the interview that day, and started the next. I didn't know it at the time, but there wasn't and won't be a background check. I started much lower than I wanted just to have a job. Now, I've proven myself, and on the salary payroll now.

I stacked the deck against myself, I wanted to lose hope, wanted to give up. Thank god my wife pulled me through, supporting me with motivation and bjs lol. What I'm trying to say is don't give up, be persistent.

It breaks me up to hear you're having a tough time, I have a lot of respect for you. filling a grow tent with solo cups isn't a feat many would even attempt, and you pulled it off successfully. think of this as another challenge for you to overcome using your ingenuity

i'm just rattling now

it seems natural the first place I posted when I came back was at the famous @CannaGranny corner cafe
(excuse my manners for not saying hi to you first! being in your hangout and all)
Look at ya now on the payroll smokin dank ....who said we can't win? 😎

How the hell am I gonna decide what seeds I run next???? Halp!!

i'm just rattling now

Welcome back Ninja D! 🥰

Bear passed the November before lockdown the following March so I’d say they lasted until 2014’ish. At least 20 years plus however long the previous owner had them. One big clump about the size of a hubcap. I was never tempted to try them.

Back
Top Bottom