I don't have that same job I had when I left. My criminal background came up after a month of being there.

but I had a bit of depression when all that went down from doing the job hunt without a current job.
Fucking tell me about it, i cant even be a fucking janitor, im all fucked sideways, under a bridge i fucking go i guess.

D E P R E S S E D A S F U C K
Had a good "reset" a month or so ago with a bunch of my old shrooms, been thinking about y'all so much more since then.
i need a "reset" too.....someone.....help.....

Fucking tell me about it, i cant even be a fucking janitor, im all fucked sideways, under a bridge i fucking go i guess.

D E P R E S S E D A S F U C K

i need a "reset" too.....someone.....help.....
Brother have you considered working at a grow facility? I'm kind of considering it lately. It's what I enjoy, why not get paid for it?

Brother have you considered working at a grow facility? I'm kind of considering it lately. It's what I enjoy, why not get paid for it?
It's my fuckin dream man, I dont know where to look or how to find em, or which to apply.

Let me loose in a facility to do my thing , I'll yield fire.

Google isn't getting me anywhere most apps take me to geebo and seems fuck all legitimate

And I have no credentials besides my threads...

Oklahoma produced 64x the legal demand....

I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm not seeing anything in Tulsa or broken arrow, and I have no transportation.

It's my fuckin dream man, I dont know where to look or how to find em, or which to apply.

Let me loose in a facility to do my thing , I'll yield fire.

Google isn't getting me anywhere most apps take me to geebo and seems fuck all legitimate

And I have no credentials besides my threads...

Oklahoma produced 64x the legal demand....

I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm not seeing anything in Tulsa or broken arrow, and I have no transportation.
Indeed dot com has listings in MO

Maybe try that

Fire there Granny~!
Congrats you got it going on for sure. :cool:
I’m headed to the Midwest Regionals next weekend! I’m in!
Whooooop whoooooop whoooooop!
Keys to success.. practice, have a sausage egg and cheese biscuit in the morning and smoke all you can possibly smoke of Oregon Grape joint on the way to the range! 😂🤣😆😁😂

Keys to success.. practice, have a sausage egg and cheese biscuit in the morning and smoke all you can possibly smoke of Oregon Grape joint on the way to the range! 😂🤣😆😁😂
Granny, shhhheeessuuuushhhhh, don't tell the competition all your secrets...

Really happy for you CG. You put in the work. It’s paying off. 🏆🎖️🥇

• Deleted by Observer
Show…
Morning granny was just thinking about ya wondering what you decided on for the upcoming grow, I think I remember seeing you was gonna run the permanent marker? Was that right? Cheers 🍻

Morning granny was just thinking about ya wondering what you decided on for the upcoming grow, I think I remember seeing you was gonna run the permanent marker? Was that right? Cheers 🍻
Yes indeed!
So, that’s one of the six lol. I plan on running the Biscotti Blond and Bubba Fett again and am considering Purple Lobster, Killa Kong and some Mac N Cheese.

When running ready to go ferts/salts, and auto irrigation, you do not need a lot of medium at all for mini trees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-183609.png
    Screenshot_20240813-183609.png
    699.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240813-183556.png
    Screenshot_20240813-183556.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom