Cloudforge T7 Smart Humidifier by ACI OFFICIAL RAFFLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Here we're going to raffle off a Cloudforge T7 Smart Humidifier by AC Infinty.

How it works:
Comment with the number or numbers you want. I'll message you with payment information. Payment can be sent via CashApp, Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Once your payment is received, I'll add your name to the number you've chosen. Once the raffled is filled, I will use a random number generator to decide the winning number. I will then post a video of the drawing and be in touch with the winner. If the spots do not fill, your money will be refunded via your preferred payment method.

For those of you not located in the United States, you will be asked to cover the extra cost of shipping if it exceeds the raffle's total earnings. You can check the shipping cost by entering your shipping info into the website posted above. Please do not participate if you are unwilling to do so.

THIS RAFFLE WILL END SEPTEMBER 30TH

For questions and comments, please contact me, @GrumpAzz, to keep from cluttering up the comments here.

--------

Spots for this raffle will cost $10 US
You can choose as many spots as you'd like
Any proceeds will go to BudBuilders.com
GOOD LUCK

--------

1. @Moe.Red
2. @Moe.Red
3. @Moe.Red
4. @Rootsruler
5. @smoke
6. @smoke
7. @Rootsruler
8. @smoke
9. @elusive
10. @elusive
11. @Rootsruler
12. @Kopper1013
13. @CannaGranny
14. @GoodShit97
15. @Rootsruler
16. @OLDCRO
17. @CannaGranny
18. @elusive
19. @Rootsruler
20. @OLDCRO

Last edited:
If it doesn’t get filled up, just donate my funds to the site anyway 😛
We got a month left. Plenty of time. If not, I can put your names on a different raffle. Or donate it I suppose. Maybe this humidifier isn't as appealing as I assumed.

We got a month left. Plenty of time. If not, I can put your names on a different raffle. Or donate it I suppose. Maybe this humidifier isn't as appealing as I assumed.

It’s a good looking unit. I’m surprised only 2 of us have entered so far, but like you said, there’s still a month left.

Regardless, whatever happens and is decided I’m good with :)

These look so cool. About the only thing I don’t need growing in the basement. Dehumidifier is on most days until winter. 😑
I have the opposite issue - dehumidifier runs almost 24/7 during the summer, then the basement gets to 30% in the winter due to my pellet stove lol.

Here in the flatlands our humidity ranges from 20 to 90%. I need both 🙃

What I did last winter was filled up a tote about 1/4 full of water and placed it in front of my pellet stove. Raised the humidity a small amount, but in a 1000 sq ft open basement, it only put it around 35% at the highest, and on the driest days kept it around 28% (year before it dropped to around 18%, which I don’t like).

Only going to get worse to manage as the climate keeps getting boofed I imagine.

What I did last winter was filled up a tote about 1/4 full of water and placed it in front of my pellet stove. Raised the humidity a small amount, but in a 1000 sq ft open basement, it only put it around 35% at the highest, and on the driest days kept it around 28% (year before it dropped to around 18%, which I don’t like).

Only going to get worse to manage as the climate keeps getting boofed I imagine.
We used to set a pot on our wood stove to up it when I was a youngster.

We used to set a pot on our wood stove to up it when I was a youngster.
I tried that with my pellet stove, but it doesn’t get hot enough on the top to evaporate the water in any useful way. A full medium sized pot would last over a week. With the tote, it’s place right in front of the blower, so it adds a little bit of moisture in the air. Not much, but it helps. Usually I just dump excess water from the humidifiers in my tents 😅

I've found that open water sources don't add much to the humidity in the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom