OFFICIAL DRAWING for an Inkbird setup

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Here we're drawing numbers for a nice Inkbird setup. Temperature and Humidity controllers and a CO2 monitor.

How it works:
Comment with the number/s you want. I'll message you with payment information. Payment can be sent via CashApp, Venmo or Paypal. Once your payment is received, I'll add your name to the number/s you've chosen. Once the drawing is filled, a random number generator will be used to decide the winning number. I will then post a video of the drawing and be in touch with the winner.

-------

For questions and comments, please contact me, @GrumpAzz, to keep from cluttering up the comments here.

A special thanks to @CannaGranny for graciously donating the prize for this month's drawing.

Spots for this drawing will cost $10 US
All proceeds will help fund a Budbuilders booth and some prizes like shirts and soils at Granny's local 4/20 festival.

GOOD LUCK GROWERS

-------

1. @smoke
2. @steamroller
3. @steamroller
4. @smoke
5. @Stoneyluv
6. @MDK
7. @smoke
8. @smoke
9. @MDK
10. @Bandit420

Last edited:
I can vouch for that CO2 monitor being a sweet piece of equipment.(y)
I also own an Inkbird meat probe thermometer and their vacuum sealing machine and all of it's high quality

I'll take the Noah Gragson #10 🏁

I can vouch for that CO2 monitor being a sweet piece of equipment.(y)
I also own an Inkbird meat probe thermometer and their vacuum sealing machine and all of it's high quality

I'll take the Noah Gragson #10 🏁

i've never had an issue with any of my inkbird devices either, i have a couple temp controllers and my sous vide is inkbird!!

i've never had an issue with any of my inkbird devices either, i have a couple temp controllers and my sous vide is inkbird!!

I always kinda giggle when it comes to inkbird gear because it's like the super choice go-to brand of gear for cooking and often talked about in the football/bbq group I chat it up with. Pitmasters love them some inkbird!!
None of those guys are into weed...well not growing it, so every time inkbird is getting repped I just kinda giggle and think to myself, "You know what else inkbird makes that's pretty awesome too?"
It's one of the few areas where my secret life as a grower crosses into my life as a normal law abiding citizen who likes football and bbq 😋

I first got introduced to InkBird with the fish~!
You think grow stuff can be cheasy, imagin getting your light at a place like Petco~!
Anybody who knew had InkBird controllers on their heaters.
I have 15 of them~! Many still new in box [ always have backup for important things~!]
One runs my AC/ Heater in the grow room.
Got their CO2 controller also. Love their gear~!
Good luck to all this is good stuff we are looking at here.

Last edited:
It's for a good cause. Proceeds will go towards the BudBuilders booth at our local 4/20 festival.

Back
Top Bottom