Cloudforge T7 Smart Humidifier by ACI OFFICIAL RAFFLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very cool. The T3 I have is still in the box but I expect with the T3 it's going to be one less thing I have to do manually once my clones root and Veg starts.

Still don't like that you had to go out of pocket but I do appreciate it.

4 spots left folks

They're back in stock and we only have 4 slots to fill. Tell all your friends to throw in 10 bucks. Surely you all have friends, right? šŸ¤£

Bumping to fill those last couple slots.

Humidifier should be delivered today. Gonna have to suppress my inner child and keep from giving it a test run.

Might as well just ship it right to smoke with all the lottery talk on his thread. You know he's gonna win it šŸ¤£

Humidifier should be delivered today. Gonna have to suppress my inner child and keep from giving it a test run.

Might as well just ship it right to smoke with all the lottery talk on his thread. You know he's gonna win it šŸ¤£
Well that's true

12 days left. 4 slots open. Get 'em before they're gone!

If nobody wants Iā€™ll take them. Just donā€™t be mad when I šŸ„‡

@Moe.Red
@elusive
@smoke

Would posting a pic with my new T7 be considered baiting? I'm not sure if that's been defined in the site rules.

Is there a rule on crying after you all lose? Just wanna be right with the site on how I need to conduct myself after I win......
Time to update the terms.

There is no whining on BB!

Here we're going to raffle off a Cloudforge T7 Smart Humidifier by AC Infinty.

How it works:
Comment with the number or numbers you want. I'll message you with payment information. Payment can be sent via CashApp, Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Once your payment is received, I'll add your name to the number you've chosen. Once the raffled is filled, I will use a random number generator to decide the winning number. I will then post a video of the drawing and be in touch with the winner. If the spots do not fill, your money will be refunded via your preferred payment method.

For those of you not located in the United States, you will be asked to cover the extra cost of shipping if it exceeds the raffle's total earnings. You can check the shipping cost by entering your shipping info into the website posted above. Please do not participate if you are unwilling to do so.

THIS RAFFLE WILL END SEPTEMBER 30TH

For questions and comments, please contact me, @GrumpAzz, to keep from cluttering up the comments here.

--------

Spots for this raffle will cost $10 US
You can choose as many spots as you'd like
Any proceeds will go to BudBuilders.com
GOOD LUCK

--------

1. @Moe.Red
2. @Moe.Red
3. @Moe.Red
4. @Rootsruler
5. @smoke
6. @smoke