Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

This is Hygieia#1 from right hemisphere genetics it's killer cupcake x chimera#3 and I'm getting chocolate ice cream terps...

Trimmed up the second bag seed accidental cross im calling it diamonds in the sky earlier and she is super gnarly with crazy foxtails. Pics coming soon Screenshot_20240423_085045_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085032_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085118_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085135_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085013_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085213_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085310_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240423_085245_Gallery.jpg

Took some pics of the c3s1 x bb again gonna call her diamonds in the sky...was about to flip the runback but I found russets! So I'm dealing with that for the first time thank God they are all in veg. But they are huge 4 footers in veg. I had to chop a ton of and leave the bare minimum and blast them with sulphur. Might just take cuttings and start over. I keep reading russets are the worst.
Screenshot_20240508_082504_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240508_082606_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240508_082619_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240508_082452_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240508_082407_Gallery.jpg

Sorry to hear you got the worst fuggin pest on the planet.

I got them about 18 months ago, came in with clones. When I realized what I had, went full nuclear on the cleaning. Used micronized sulfur, Lost Coast Plant Therapy, Smite, and a steam cleaner after bleaching the tent. I am happy to say I have not seen any since.

My only advice is plan to deal with them forever and treat prophylactically, or tear everything down and sterilize now. Bleach. If you can raise the temp, do so and then treat again in 4 or 5 days. The heat speeds up the life cycle. Gotta kill them after they hatch but before they replicate.

Those eggs will last a long time, unless you get 100% serious about extermination, they will probably be back. Fuckers.

Sorry to hear you got the worst fuggin pest on the planet.

I got them about 18 months ago, came in with clones. When I realized what I had, went full nuclear on the cleaning. Used micronized sulfur, Lost Coast Plant Therapy, Smite, and a steam cleaner after bleaching the tent. I am happy to say I have not seen any since.

My only advice is plan to deal with them forever and treat prophylactically, or tear everything down and sterilize now. Bleach. If you can raise the temp, do so and then treat again in 4 or 5 days. The heat speeds up the life cycle. Gotta kill them after they hatch but before they replicate.

Those eggs will last a long time, unless you get 100% serious about extermination, they will probably be back. Fuckers.
Yeah I've been blasting them with sulphur. I'm just going to take clones of the genetics I want to save and start fresh. Sterilize everything. And be more vigilant with my ipm. I got them from clones also from fucking beleaf awhile ago I didn't even know. I haven't seen any more under my scope since Ive done a couple sulphur treatments. But I'd rather just make sure I get rid of them

Yeah I've been blasting them with sulphur. I'm just going to take clones of the genetics I want to save and start fresh. Sterilize everything. And be more vigilant with my ipm. I got them from clones also from fucking beleaf awhile ago I didn't even know. I haven't seen any more under my scope since Ive done a couple sulphur treatments. But I'd rather just make sure I get rid of them
Isn't he that rasta from Oklahoma? Heard he has crotch russets

A dilute bleach solution to drench the cuts and grow them out in a different clean area will probably prevent the spread. I use bleach when I do tissue culture clones, and it does exactly what you need done. Just don't drown them too long.

Sodium hypochlorite: You can also call it bleach. It is one of the most commonly used agents for surface sterilization of explants. Bleach is diluted up to 10-20% for sterilization in tissue culture processes. This gives you a solution with the final concentration of 0.5-1.0% of bleach. The time duration required to sterilize the explant varies for each type of explant. But, usually 30-40 minutes are enough to serve the purpose of sterilization.

Just think it thru, and be careful about carrying infected plant material thru your space. So for example, prepare the bleach solution in a sterile jar. Take your cuts and put in the bleach. Clean up, change gloves, change your shirt, then carry the jar to a different uninfected location to root out. Treat that clone setup with H2O2 as they root. Back to the growspace and clean clean clean.

It only takes one egg travelling with your plants or on your sleeve to start the process all over 💩

Isn't he that rasta from Oklahoma? Heard he has crotch russets
LMAO yeah man I tested a pack of seeds for them right before all that shit happened. They are good at marketing to beginner growers and got sucked in when I first started last year. It was def them bc Im thinking back now that I know the symptoms, and that's the only person I had taken clones in from at that point in time.

Last edited:
A dilute bleach solution to drench the cuts and grow them out in a different clean area will probably prevent the spread. I use bleach when I do tissue culture clones, and it does exactly what you need done. Just don't drown them too long.

Sodium hypochlorite: You can also call it bleach. It is one of the most commonly used agents for surface sterilization of explants. Bleach is diluted up to 10-20% for sterilization in tissue culture processes. This gives you a solution with the final concentration of 0.5-1.0% of bleach. The time duration required to sterilize the explant varies for each type of explant. But, usually 30-40 minutes are enough to serve the purpose of sterilization.

Just think it thru, and be careful about carrying infected plant material thru your space. So for example, prepare the bleach solution in a sterile jar. Take your cuts and put in the bleach. Clean up, change gloves, change your shirt, then carry the jar to a different uninfected location to root out. Treat that clone setup with H2O2 as they root. Back to the growspace and clean clean clean.

It only takes one egg travelling with your plants or on your sleeve to start the process all over 💩
I know it man. I took cuts today but I just gave them zymes baths hopefully that will be enough. Once they root I'll continue with the sulphur but they are 100 feet away from the infected area. Once I know I have roots I'm going to just chop the entire room, sterilize, and wait it out awhile before I re introduce any plants into the room. I think that should do it. 2-4 weeks with no plants in the room after a good sterilization and then putting the clones in quarantine tent until I know for sure everything is good, then put them back in flower room. That should be good right ? And of course upping my ipm regimen.

I haven't seen anything under the scope since I started with the sulphur but I know they are lurking

LMAO yeah man I tested a pack of seeds for them right before all that shit happened. They are good at marketing to beginner growers and got sucked in when I first started last year. It was def them bc Im thinking back now that I know the symptoms, and that's the only person I had taken clones in from at that point in time.
Dude like right before that shit happened like a week prior I was looking at the site and someone or the site said, can't remember, he had shut down due to finding hlvd again....

Makes me wonder if he didn't find russets instead and just blamed it on hlvd again

Dude like right before that shit happened like a week prior I was looking at the site and someone or the site said, can't remember, he had shut down due to finding hlvd again....

Makes me wonder if he didn't find russets instead and just blamed it on hlvd again
Yeah I need to get my shit tested honestly

Took a couple tops off what's still hanging. They have another few days to hang but it's

Yuzu sherbScreenshot_20240513_102821_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240513_102854_Gallery.jpgpina colada from bequeef....they had this cut on their site for like 10k for forever. My buddy traded me for an oz of flower l. Shit isn't worth anything more than your standard breeder cut. Hate that dude.
Screenshot_20240513_102955_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240513_103009_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240513_103019_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240513_103107_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_103045_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_103045_Gallery.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 3
Here is Grape Gas breeder cut from compound genetics and omg this one right here is unbelievable. Shes so fire def will be keeping her around for a long time.

Oddly enough, I got this cut from someone at THC farmer. Some guy wanted my chimera 3s1 I hunted and traded me this cut. I couldn't believe it and was skeptical. But it really is it. And she's everything. Screenshot_20240519_213909_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213644_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213653_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213625_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213636_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213604_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240519_213434_Gallery.jpg

Here is Grape Gas breeder cut from compound genetics and omg this one right here is unbelievable. Shes so fire def will be keeping her around for a long time.

Oddly enough, I got this cut from someone at THC farmer. Some guy wanted my chimera 3s1 I hunted and traded me this cut. I couldn't believe it and was skeptical. But it really is it. And she's everything. View attachment 58384View attachment 58385View attachment 58386View attachment 58387View attachment 58388View attachment 58389View attachment 58390
I got 2 grape gas in my tent right now. Same exact cut, but from somewhere else.

I got 2 grape gas in my tent right now. Same exact cut, but from somewhere else.
Hell yeah have you ran her before ? Gnarly terps on this one homie holy shit. It's like rotten welchs grape, and of course gas.

Everything I've grown from compound has been 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom