Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

Got my package in the mail today! From @dragonsflamegenetics. I don't even see these on the website bro and it looks like 30 beans🤙I think it says orange dreamf4 x dragons stash f2...sounds gnarly! Thank you for the blessing🔥🔥🔥View attachment 58381
Actually I sent you those 🥰 That was your gift from the photo contest. Jeff sent those to me awhile back, can’t wait to see you grow them!

Last edited:
This is the orange dreams. View attachment 58420

You posted the orange stash v1, which is what you sent him lol.
Yup, look at the pkg. It says Orange Dreams V1 and Dragons Stash F2 IE: Orange Stash V1.
Now, who’s the Stoner??? Btw, beautiful plant 🥰

Last edited:
Actually I sent you those 🥰 That was your gift from the photo contest. Jeff sent those to me awhile back, can’t wait to see you grow them!
Oh shoot I'm sorry thank you! Appreciate that good Lord I'll never be able to run all the seeds I won! I'll add them to the collection. Haha. Thanks again for the fire

Oh shoot I'm sorry thank you! Appreciate that good Lord I'll never be able to run all the seeds I won! I'll add them to the collection. Haha. Thanks again for the fire
Ya welcome! Not to steal Jeff’s thunder here, just wanted to make sure you got them and where they came from, so you know that we honored the prize for the contest 🙂

@dragonsflamegenetics
Jeff, you’re good! I sponsored a package of seeds for our photo of the month winner and I chose a pack you had sent me. When he got them, he thought you sent them. I had to clarify with him that I had sent those to him, not you, so I could show I stood good for the prize. So, on this one, you’re good!
Besides, what a better gift than @dragonsflamegenetics ? 🥰

I must have missed something, did a winner not get a package from me? I had quite a few stolen from the post office, but I will always make a missing package get resent until it arrives. If I dropped the ball let me know ill square it away as well!
Hey man I ordered a pack from your site with the code but I didn't get the beans. No big deal bro order number 10590...

Looking forward to running some of your gear bro whenever I get a chance to pop seeds. Trying to manage way too many cuts right now..my hobby has turned into a full time job.

Day 12 in the 4x4.

Running cuts of...

Purple Milk from right hemisphere
Pre 64 runtz purple city genetics
Yuzu Sherb dojo
Grape Gas s1 compound

5 seeds of lemon fire Runtz from relentless.

I've been doing the far red before bed and my plants have never looked better during stretch. Flooding every other day in 2 galo. Ebb and flow buckets using front row ag nutes with power si. Coco amended with dyno myco.

20240602_060511.jpg20240602_060507.jpg20240602_060456.jpg

This tent is bringing me so much joy every morning! I'm took my 8x8 out of the 15x15 room it was in and am almost done building it out....just need to put the insulation up and 2 more lights and im done.

I can't upload videos with my new phone idk what the deal is. I've tried resizing them, taking them on lowest res, nothing works. Oh well.20240602_065406.jpg

Day 12 in the 4x4.

Running cuts of...

Purple Milk from right hemisphere
Pre 64 runtz purple city genetics
Yuzu Sherb dojo
Grape Gas s1 compound

5 seeds of lemon fire Runtz from relentless.

I've been doing the far red before bed and my plants have never looked better during stretch. Flooding every other day in 2 galo. Ebb and flow buckets using front row ag nutes with power si. Coco amended with dyno myco.

View attachment 59975View attachment 59976View attachment 59977

This tent is bringing me so much joy every morning! I'm took my 8x8 out of the 15x15 room it was in and am almost done building it out....just need to put the insulation up and 2 more lights and im done.

I can't upload videos with my new phone idk what the deal is. I've tried resizing them, taking them on lowest res, nothing works. Oh well.View attachment 59978
Relentless as some fireee

Here is day 12 in the 4x4....every day they are praying like this I've never had happier plants im looking to really crush this run. The last 3 nights I've put them to sleep with far red for 8 min before lights out. I heard mobile j swearing by it on we the growers so I gave it a try and literally the next morning my plants were praying, then the next morning they just exploded through the second trellis. Then this am again with the explosive growth and praying and lime green petioles on new growth. They called it the Emerson effect and if you have a dual channel light with far red I recommend giving it a try.

View attachment VID_22751212_095901_002.mp4

Here is day 12 in the 4x4....every day they are praying like this I've never had happier plants im looking to really crush this run. The last 3 nights I've put them to sleep with far red for 8 min before lights out. I heard mobile j swearing by it on we the growers so I gave it a try and literally the next morning my plants were praying, then the next morning they just exploded through the second trellis. Then this am again with the explosive growth and praying and lime green petioles on new growth. They called it the Emerson effect and if you have a dual channel light with far red I recommend giving it a try.

View attachment 60124
@Pipecarver

Hey man I ordered a pack from your site with the code but I didn't get the beans. No big deal bro order number 10590...

Looking forward to running some of your gear bro whenever I get a chance to pop seeds. Trying to manage way too many cuts right now..my hobby has turned into a full time job.
I am retiring as soon as I get my germination technique solid. I have one of Jeff's Purple Dragon Rider going sativa wild over here. SS

what ever it is I can't get it to work, 3 browsers 2 computers nothing works...sounds interesting but I use my far reds for 15 min at lights out not before lights out, with just a 1 min overlap...when I can get my timers to sync......flip day & today 12 days later
View attachment 60169View attachment 60171
Nice seems like they responded well. I'm just going off what I heard to do on the podcast and I'm loving the results.

Day 13...the 450nm is supposed to help control stretching so I'm using those hard for another week and then will start implementing the red during the day to bulk. Then the blue again to ripen20240603_062326.jpg20240603_102059.jpg
View attachment VID_19940117_043311_375.mp4

Back
Top Bottom