Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

Ok my room is done, need to take cuttings, throw another trellis up and I'm letting them rip. These are all cuts.

Dantes #6 and #8
Halle Berry
Blue Zushi
Sherb Cream Pie
Mac v2
Violet Fog
Watermelon Rush
Black Milk
Perm Marker x Lemon cherry Sherb (Mr stinky cut)

Think that's it🤙 this will be kinda my last hurrah for awhile. I'm expecting my second daughter beg of December and I won't have time for all this then. My side hustle/hobby has turned into a full time job that doesn't pay enough😭😭😭😭20240630_073330.jpg20240630_073338.jpg20240630_073355.jpg20240630_073404.jpg

@ebbnflowr - Very interesting read on the "reds" effect on your plants. What is the timer schedule you've settled on when utilizing these reds to introduce the "Emmerson Effect"? @Pipecarver - Same question on timer schedule. What have you settled on as being best for your "Reds"?

I dug out 2 sets of this: https://growdaddyleds.com/products/...mmable-meanwell-driver?variant=32506879606839 from my garage earlier this week. I am about to start running the lights in my 4' x 8' that is lit with a pair of Grower's choice ROI-E720's. Both these lights also have the UV/IR bars but I'll be using the "Grow Daddy" lights on a separate timer to induce the Emmerson Effect. I'm curious as to what each of you feel worked best for your grows.

@ebbnflowr - Very interesting read on the "reds" effect on your plants. What is the timer schedule you've settled on when utilizing these reds to introduce the "Emmerson Effect"? @Pipecarver - Same question on timer schedule. What have you settled on as being best for your "Reds"?

I dug out 2 sets of this: https://growdaddyleds.com/products/...mmable-meanwell-driver?variant=32506879606839 from my garage earlier this week. I am about to start running the lights in my 4' x 8' that is lit with a pair of Grower's choice ROI-E720's. Both these lights also have the UV/IR bars but I'll be using the "Grow Daddy" lights on a separate timer to induce the Emmerson Effect. I'm curious as to what each of you feel worked best for your grows.
Main lights go off 8 min before whenever your putting your plants to sleep. So for example I go from 6am to 6pm...I'll cut channel 1 off at 552, and channel 2 is the 730nm, I'll turn that up to 100 from 552 to 600...throughout the day, channel 1 And 2 are at equal percantages. and that's it. I started doing it in my big room I'm about to flip and everything including petioles turned green within a few days ( a lot were purple and red which I read is common under led).... I'm no pro, but I got this info from a podcast I heard mobile j on and he was swearing by it. I know he's a facility grower but there is not reason it to try to implement it if you can. I think it def makes a difference. Give it a shot homie 🤙

Ok my room is done, need to take cuttings, throw another trellis up and I'm letting them rip. These are all cuts.

Dantes #6 and #8
Halle Berry
Blue Zushi
Sherb Cream Pie
Mac v2
Violet Fog
Watermelon Rush
Black Milk
Perm Marker x Lemon cherry Sherb (Mr stinky cut)

Think that's it🤙 this will be kinda my last hurrah for awhile. I'm expecting my second daughter beg of December and I won't have time for all this then. My side hustle/hobby has turned into a full time job that doesn't pay enough😭😭😭😭View attachment 63628View attachment 63629View attachment 63630View attachment 63631
Sherbcream pie got eye on this.
Dantes inferno tiki cut fire.

Attachments

• IMG-20240617-WA0048.jpg
    IMG-20240617-WA0048.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20240604-WA0067.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0067.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20240604-WA0069.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0069.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20240604-WA0066.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0066.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20240617-WA0049.jpg
    IMG-20240617-WA0049.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 4
Main lights go off 8 min before whenever your putting your plants to sleep. So for example I go from 6am to 6pm...I'll cut channel 1 off at 552, and channel 2 is the 730nm, I'll turn that up to 100 from 552 to 600...throughout the day, channel 1 And 2 are at equal percantages. and that's it. I started doing it in my big room I'm about to flip and everything including petioles turned green within a few days ( a lot were purple and red which I read is common under led).... I'm no pro, but I got this info from a podcast I heard mobile j on and he was swearing by it. I know he's a facility grower but there is not reason it to try to implement it if you can. I think it def makes a difference. Give it a shot homie 🤙

I'm using the Grower's Choice master controller and it has a day break and sunset setting where in the morning, the main lights come on gradually over a half hour and then fade over a half hour at the end of the lights on cycle. I figured I would run the reds (8 minutes prior to that and then 8 minutes after lights out) but leave them on all day in between. I want to verify that I understood that correctly from your post and this is how you're running them.

I'm using the Grower's Choice master controller and it has a day break and sunset setting where in the morning, the main lights come on gradually over a half hour and then fade over a half hour at the end of the lights on cycle. I figured I would run the reds (8 minutes prior to that and then 8 minutes after lights out) but leave them on all day in between. I want to verify that I understood that correctly from your post and this is how you're running them.
I have a controller with all that stuff, I just haven't set it up yet. Id just have it start the sunset 8 min early, have the main ligjts go out, and program the far red to go 100% the last 8 min of the day....I don't add 8 min to the end of the day of just far red. I cut the main ligjts out 8 min early and just the red goes the last 8 min. Hope that helps.

I have a controller with all that stuff, I just haven't set it up yet. Id just have it start the sunset 8 min early, have the main ligjts go out, and program the far red to go 100% the last 8 min of the day....I don't add 8 min to the end of the day of just far red. I cut the main ligjts out 8 min early and just the red goes the last 8 min. Hope that helps.
Yes, that helps.

Was there any particular reason you settled on "8 minutes" as opposed to 10 or 15 minutes? Anything you've read or experienced that helped you determine that "8 minutes" is the sweet spot?

I was going to post these questions in a brand new thread but when I did a topic search, your thread popped up. I figured my questions fit right in with what you're already doing.

Yes, that helps.

Was there any particular reason you settled on "8 minutes" as opposed to 10 or 15 minutes? Anything you've read or experienced that helped you determine that "8 minutes" is the sweet spot?

I was going to post these questions in a brand new thread but when I did a topic search, your thread popped up. I figured my questions fit right in with what you're already doing.
It's the time mobile j gave on the podcast where he was raving about how when they started doing this at their facility, everything started turning green and praying and that's what happened when I started also. It's the we the growers podcast on Spotify it came out like a month ago.

I can't remember if they gave a reason why they do 8.

I run mine for 15 min at lights out. I started flowering at 12/12 - 1 week later I went 12.5/11.5 now I'm at 13/11. The stretch is increased and the size of my leaves increased . and the overall look of the plants is better but that stretch grows me out of space.

I run mine for 15 min at lights out. I started flowering at 12/12 - 1 week later I went 12.5/11.5 now I'm at 13/11. The stretch is increased and the size of my leaves increased . and the overall look of the plants is better but that stretch grows me out of space.
I've found that if you can get some 450nm on them during the first 3 weeks, it really helps control the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom