Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

You think I could bump it up to 3x a day? I'm typically getting about 15-20% drybacks in between watering.
Yeah in 1 gal no problem. Especially if you are seeing increases over 20% in runoff

Im not up to current products but komplete or hygrozyme is what i used to use.

You don’t need the full dose either. Half dose is good.

But remember any buildup of nutrients will be immediately released and immediately available to the plant. This can result in nutrient burn or tox. So i suggest adding it to a very light nutrient solution and hand application once every 2 weeks. And see how that works.

Also you can increase the event frequency this will prevent build up also.

When they are young you need to be careful but in 1 gal they drink a lot as they grow. I was feeding 14x a day by mid flower doing drain to waste. You won’t need that much but don’t be scared to up the frequency at this point the roots can handle it.
Thank you man I appreciate your time And advise I will bump it to 3 and maybe dilute to 1.8

Thank you man I appreciate your time And advise I will bump it to 3 and maybe dilute to 1.8
You don’t really need dry back in 1 gal coco. IMO in 1 gal coco 10% is plenty.

Dry backs are generally for o2 replenishment. Needed in bigger than 2 gal coco or if using peat or soil mixes.

I think i have a high fertigation thread i did here. See if i can find it for you

Here it is. I’ll link another on watering that you may like to look at also.

You don’t really need dry back in 1 gal coco. IMO in 1 gal coco 10% is plenty.

Dry backs are generally for o2 replenishment. Needed in bigger than 2 gal coco or if using peat or soil mixes.

I think i have a high fertigation thread i did here. See if i can find it for you
It's 2 gallon .... This stuff phozyme is added to the res...I guess I would need a different one for what your talking about ? But awesome Ill def start going 3x a day.

Here it is. I’ll link another on watering that you may like to look at also.

Hell yeah I'll def be reading when I get some time.

It's 2 gallon .... This stuff phozyme is added to the res...I guess I would need a different one for what your talking about ? But awesome Ill def start going 3x a day.

Can’t speak to it but it appears to be specific to phosphorus which is a benefit. It may wrll be enough and may actually break doen other nutrients as well.

wish i could help you more on that product but i just don’t know brother

Tbh the need for an enzyme flush is more preventative and reactive.

Its not something you need but its good to have on hand incase you need to get nutrients out of the media in a hurrry.

Can be used as a preventative but if you keep feed frequency up its can be avoided

One other tidbit to explain why this likely happened.

During stretch the plants explodes in growtg uptake demands increase very fast this is the point you need to up you feed frequency the most. It may jump from 1-2 times a day to 5+ times a day in a week or 2. Then it will stabilize and increase slower until actually going down near the end.

Great analogy, my apoligies for interuption. Aquaman has you, I just wanted to update the Cann brick situation as I top, hand water in coco I use Canna bricks as of recent. RespectSS

Right ive read during stretch it's not a bad idea to apply some drought stress to set flowers a little early and control vertical growth so that's why I did it...I guess there is always a trade off when doing one thing different haha....they did stop stretching like day 16 tho.
One other tidbit to explain why this likely happened.

During stretch the plants explodes in growtg uptake demands increase very fast this is the point you need to up you feed frequency the most. It may jump from 1-2 times a day to 5+ times a day in a week or 2. Then it will stabilize and increase slower until actually going down near the end.

Right ive read during stretch it's not a bad idea to apply some drought stress to set flowers a little early and control vertical growth so that's why I did it...
Crop steering is something i don’t know enough about to feel confident on giving advice on. I’ not sure of the time but it usually involves manipulation of several factors. I know a bit but definitely not an expert in that area

Maybe @tobh could help you in that aspect.

Crop steering is something i don’t know enough about to feel confident on giving advice on. I’ not sure of the time but it usually involves manipulation of several factors. I know a bit but definitely not an expert in that area

Maybe @tobh could help you in that aspect.
I think maybe next run during stretch I'll do 1x then ramp up from there vs every other day....should still see the benefits of the crop steering that way.

Can’t speak to it but it appears to be specific to phosphorus which is a benefit. It may wrll be enough and may actually break doen other nutrients as well.

wish i could help you more on that product but i just don’t know brother
All good man thank you for your time again man!

Great analogy, my apoligies for interuption. Aquaman has you, I just wanted to update the Cann brick situation as I top, hand water in coco I use Canna bricks as of recent. RespectSS
How are you liking the canna? I honestly feel its the best option. I rinse the bricks to remove pyth but not absolutely necessary

This grape gas is fucking insane excuse my language....theyve been hanging for 8 days now pretty consistent at 60/60...man i never know when to put them into bins....I think they need another day or 2 but this shit is smoking I'm out of bud so I've been waiting patiently. Wayyyyyy better than last run not even close.
View attachment VID_21191130_152234_496.mp4

This grape gas is fucking insane excuse my language....theyve been hanging for 8 days now pretty consistent at 60/60...man i never know when to put them into bins....I think they need another day or 2 but this shit is smoking I'm out of bud so I've been waiting patiently. Wayyyyyy better than last run not even close.
View attachment 67488
Had a friend grow it and he said the same thing… was a huge yielder for him too

Had a friend grow it and he said the same thing… was a huge yielder for him too
Yeah she checks every single box...early finisher too if you want or you can take her to 63...she would be torched past that tho haha but every box checked. Yield, bag appeal, terps, roots easy, easy to grow, washer...I wonder how many seeds they went through to find that cut.

Harvested my 3x3 this am....it was about a week behind the 4x4....most of this is in the freezer already 🤙 I kinda neglected this tent...temp/rh swings, drought stress, just kinda let them go and watered with my ebb and flow water when they seemed like they needed it lol....

Purple Magnolia from lovin in her eyes the guy who owns the local grow shop gave me this cut I think he ran a pack of those seeds.
View attachment VID_21860313_220111_354.mp4

Hygieia from right hemisphere...killer Cupcake x Chimera
View attachment VID_21840302_044416_118.mp4
View attachment VID_21850309_051856_054.mp4Chimera 3 s1

Took those a little early bc I'm making hash out of most of that tent.

Still got the K deficiency going on....idk I've flushed a few times now. Doesn't seem to be getting better but it doesn't seem to be effecting bud development, but I am starting to see some purple edges....pH going in and coming back 6.0...ec at 2.0 ec...I've turned lights down a notch also in case that's what's going on. But not sure what else to do at this point.

...we press on...

Day 31 today. Screenshot_20240806_110901_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110846_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110816_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110816_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110724_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110711_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110650_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240806_110624_Gallery.jpg
Did you throw that in a freeze dryer?
Yes i dried it in a freeze dryer and it's in my freezer now still havent had the time to press it...last time I rushed it and my bag slipped and it ruined the entire run I was so upset. I had to make MCT oil out of it for edibles. So I want to make sure I have the time to get everything together before I try it again. Don't have much experience pressing anything.

Last edited:
Isn't 2 EC pretty high?
Like over 1000ppm?
That's what the chart says but I could lower it. I have 1200 ppm of CO2 going also I I thought you were supposed to keep it a little higher. It's actually calling for 2.2 right now...so I thought I was keeping it on the lower side but maybe with this system I should be way low end....

Back
Top Bottom