8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Happy 420 bandit!!

killer new artwork... out of this world!

i woke up to smoke at 4:20 and ended up seeing your new thread and scored a $20 pack of Platinum Ice all within five minutes!!! awesome 4/20 so far!!!

gonna take some edibles and go back to sleep.. wake-baked!!!!

Alright alright alright!!!🤘
Yeah I wanted to give the room a new look and got inspired by the tshirt contest and the spaceman art. One thing led to another and now my room gives me vertigo and fucks with my fear of heights. 😵‍💫 So I've got that going for myself🤪

Had this journal ready to drop for the past two days but waited to get home late last night and make it a 4/20 drop.
Told my wife Happy 420 and rolled a fatty at 3am. She took a couple puffs and said it's gonna be that kinda day huh? As I started to make a plate of nachos for us and hit play on Alice In Wonderland 🥴

Whatcha all got going for the Stoner New Year?
I have to work, it looks like rain might wash out the reggae fest downtown, and the first thing I see in my mailbox is a jury summons but I aint letting all that kill my vibes!

Starting off with a wake & bake with my buddies Jon Bong Jovi and Lana Del Blaze along with some luvshack sugar!!!

IMG_7037.JPG

IMG_7038.JPG

Hopefully I can find time to build a cannagar today too.

Pineapple Express is on the TV now and I'm thinking for lunch or dinner, gonna hit up a sandwich shop called The Cheba Hut
Check out the menu for these guys...

cheba1.pngcheba2.png

They really know how to hook it up for us potheads!!! 🥴They even have KoolAid :ROFLMAO:

The fancy headshop texted me a 25% off offer so I might go browse some glass, maybe get a new piece for my Peak IDK yet.
Also gotta get to the supermarket sometime and get some fixins to make a milkshake. Been craving a cherry banana milkshake lately.😋

Hope Y'all have an awesome holiday!! Keep the eyes red and the green side of the plants up!!!🤘✌️

Dude the wall is sick~!

Even in pictures I feel some effect~!🤩
Makes me want to look for portholes to hang in my room. The astronaut outside the window... I smoke in my room so you know maybe.
Gonna try some of my freshest harvest today to celebrate. GP Fruit Punch for the first time. Chopped 3/15 and tested officially on 4/20.
I'll report back.

1713627726087.png

sucks ya gotta work!!! hope it flys by being high!!!!!

i'm heading to my buddies in a few and gonna take the firebird out for a ride!!!

Ah man that sounds like a blast!!!
Yeah it sucks having to work on 4/20 but oh well. Last day of Spring ball 🤘 so it's kind of a holiday and time to celebrate thing there too🥳

Speaking of things that suck...You see the #5 got booted from qualifying and will start at the rear? Got dinged for illegal roof rails.
But in awesome news....you gotta love the new box for keeping all my rosin & nug squishing gear together and tidy

IMG_7040.JPG

Dude the wall is sick~!

Even in pictures I feel some effect~!🤩
Makes me want to look for portholes to hang in my room. The astronaut outside the window... I smoke in my room so you know maybe.
Gonna try some of my freshest harvest today to celebrate. GP Fruit Punch for the first time. Chopped 3/15 and tested officially on 4/20.
I'll report back.

View attachment 55071

Man yeah lemme know about that Fruit Punch!!
I picked it up yesterday just to add onto an order since the front page RA's were low enough to pluck. I don't I have anything sweet in my stash unless I dip into some oldish packs of regulars I have in the vault so them describing it as sweet got it into my basket ;)

hope ya had a great 4/20 man!!! i slept good last night that's for sure!!!

i hung out with some friends most of the day, smoked a lot of flower!! got home early evening, ate a bunch of leftovers then drank that bottle of squeeze you sent me. thats when 4/20 really started!!! haha i was torn up hard core for a few hours. gooned out to the tv for a while and crashed out!!

pretty easy lazy day today.. watching the 5 car trying to get back in the hunt right now. 🙃

hope ya had a great 4/20 man!!! i slept good last night that's for sure!!!

i hung out with some friends most of the day, smoked a lot of flower!! got home early evening, ate a bunch of leftovers then drank that bottle of squeeze you sent me. thats when 4/20 really started!!! haha i was torn up hard core for a few hours. gooned out to the tv for a while and crashed out!!

pretty easy lazy day today.. watching the 5 car trying to get back in the hunt right now. 🙃

Oh man you got really tore up hahaha!!! I almost took in a drinkable but was already so high I forgot I had it. 🥴
Yeah it was pretty good here too man. Dabs and doobs to start the day before work.
Started of with our spring game and it was pretty fun and damn good. The Manning kid dazzled. First throw once he got in...75yrd bomb for the TD then got surgical after that!

Got off work around 10pm and got that order in to Cheba Hut. Had the Kali Mist, Power Plant, and Apollo 13 sammys. Got home, rolled a fatty and we watched the NXS race and #2 Love get his first career Xfinity win.
Thought about going to the last day of a reggae fest downtown but it's been going downhill for the past 10 years or so and from what I heard it's scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Used to be cool with good bands and a cool hippie crowd now it's just a place for teens to go smoke dirt weed blunts in a park and not get hassled for it. Yeah no thanks on that. Don;t need a kid coming up and asking me to sell him some dank or any part of that scene so stayed home, got blazed, and watched the race live.

Got kinda cold here and now I actually have the heater on in my grow room.
I seriously need to catch up on chores and projects. Got a couple dozen peppers all needing to be planted in bigger pot or beds. Grass to mow. Home to work on. nugs to squish. Vacation to plan out and more. Finish out one grind then it's onto the next 😵

Oh man you got really tore up hahaha!!! I almost took in a drinkable but was already so high I forgot I had it. 🥴
Yeah it was pretty good here too man. Dabs and doobs to start the day before work.
Started of with our spring game and it was pretty fun and damn good. The Manning kid dazzled. First throw once he got in...75yrd bomb for the TD then got surgical after that!

Got off work around 10pm and got that order in to Cheba Hut. Had the Kali Mist, Power Plant, and Apollo 13 sammys. Got home, rolled a fatty and we watched the NXS race and #2 Love get his first career Xfinity win.
Thought about going to the last day of a reggae fest downtown but it's been going downhill for the past 10 years or so and from what I heard it's scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Used to be cool with good bands and a cool hippie crowd now it's just a place for teens to go smoke dirt weed blunts in a park and not get hassled for it. Yeah no thanks on that. Don;t need a kid coming up and asking me to sell him some dank or any part of that scene so stayed home, got blazed, and watched the race live.

Got kinda cold here and now I actually have the heater on in my grow room.
I seriously need to catch up on chores and projects. Got a couple dozen peppers all needing to be planted in bigger pot or beds. Grass to mow. Home to work on. nugs to squish. Vacation to plan out and more. Finish out one grind then it's onto the next 😵

a heater??!?! damn!! here i understand it, but you?? we've had some chilly nights here down in the 30's... hoping my peach trees don't get a frost, they're already in bloom and won't produce if they get frosted at this point.

super low Rh here today, 11% right now!!

so when you run these regs along side are you growing them just for cuttings only? or do you plan to keep the females in flower with the rest of the plants after you take cuttings?

a heater??!?! damn!! here i understand it, but you?? we've had some chilly nights here down in the 30's... hoping my peach trees don't get a frost, they're already in bloom and won't produce if they get frosted at this point.

super low Rh here today, 11% right now!!

so when you run these regs along side are you growing them just for cuttings only? or do you plan to keep the females in flower with the rest of the plants after you take cuttings?

Yeah we had a couple nights drop into the 40s the past few days. Slowly climbing back up but I looked at the display and it read 69 in the room and I was like nope that aint happening! Don't wanna see a whole herd of sprouts dampen off in cold temps so I got the heater out and brought it up to 85. Now the herd is happy and perky.

On the regs it really just depends. My main clone priorities are the Nuketown and Banana Twerpz. Good chance the best females from those groups will be kept in veg to make a lot of clones. Mainly because BT's breeder is no longer in the game so whatever is out there from Cosmic is it. + they were a $60 pack of seeds and I wanna get my moneys worth out of them. Nuketown is just because it could very likely be the most potent shit I've grown in a while and wanna max out on that stash.
The reg Haunted Banana will be cloned just for more of it. I only have 4 of the plants and if there's only one female I'll want more so I'll clone it.
I'll probably be able to get some clones at flip when I clean off all the baby growth. Might get 1-3 cuttings from each plant there but for those other two I'll veg them out just for more clones. That's also where I may keep some mothers and do the mainline/bonsai treatment with them for a few weeks

10 days from dry seed and it's time to push the herd.
One BT, and one Gelazi may get left behind thru attrition

IMG_7048.JPG

IMG_7049.JPG

So I'm looking to take all conditions to max availability within the ranges for seedlings to perform well.
I'm wanting temps in the low to mid 80s, CO2 to be adequate without supplementing, RH to be within a decent range without control, and to set the lights at max power without causing stress.
In this room I focus mostly on controlling temps and light and let the other factors pretty much fall into place.
I've needed a heater in the room since the day after planting but looks like this may be the last day it's needed and ambient weather thru the intake will be as good as it gets.

spectrum2.png

In regards to lighting I'm wanting each SS550 to cover a 3'x3' footprint with a DLI between 10-15 and a PPFD between 150 and 400.
This is unique to Gen2 SS550s but to get it the light is hung between 28" and 32" above the seedlings and the light programs set to a minimum of 45-45-45 and a max of 50-50-50. Going to 55x3 might redline a bit so I'm wanting to butt up to that line but not cross it.

In regards to power demands I'm using about 400 watts to cover a 3'x6' footprint

seedling spectrum.png

10 days from dry seed and it's time to push the herd.
One BT, and one Gelazi may get left behind thru attrition

View attachment 55439

View attachment 55440
21 is respectable most places.
_PP5KU.gif

:p

30!! 30!!! go for 30!!!! hahaha

no males, all female... ridin low with a 30 count!!!

man i didn't even realize your room could get below 70, i mean yeah during wicked storms in the winter and stuff yeah but not in spring time. that's really cool!! not that you have to spend power for a heater but that you can have that much control over them!!!

30!! 30!!! go for 30!!!! hahaha

no males, all female... ridin low with a 30 count!!!

man i didn't even realize your room could get below 70, i mean yeah during wicked storms in the winter and stuff yeah but not in spring time. that's really cool!! not that you have to spend power for a heater but that you can have that much control over them!!!

Maybe even as many as 40 if I bring in the earthboxes!

Hell dude, at the start of April we had the bedroom AC on. Very warm and tropical weather to start the Spring. Then it all got flushed out and cold. Now we're back on the warming trend.
Heater is set to half power and on a thermostat. I don't think it's even turned on in the past 24 hours so I can take it out. It does a pretty good job. Can either run at 750 watts or 1500 watts and the thermostat is fairly accurate. On the 750 watt setting it can take the room from 69 to mid 80s in about 15 minutes then turn off and on a few minutes at a time until ambient intake weather climbs into the 80s.

Temp and light are the only things I really take tight control over. I don't pay much mind to RH or VPD.
RH can swing like a pendulum and it's fine. These plants can take that swing and be more than happy. Only late flower is where I want it low.

Controlling VPD is like herding cats . Between leaf temps and 10 degree variations from floor to ceiling in the room it's just better to set a warm room temp and typically VPD will fall into place without chasing it around trying to get a certain number and keep it there. + there's the warm soil factor which I feel is far more important than VPD because if I try to control VPD, that soil will be too cool and growth will be lethargic. Always a trade off with everything so I just try to control the most important factors and let everything else happen as it wants

Maybe even as many as 40 if I bring in the earthboxes!

Hell dude, at the start of April we had the bedroom AC on. Very warm and tropical weather to start the Spring. Then it all got flushed out and cold. Now we're back on the warming trend.
Heater is set to half power and on a thermostat. I don't think it's even turned on in the past 24 hours so I can take it out. It does a pretty good job. Can either run at 750 watts or 1500 watts and the thermostat is fairly accurate. On the 750 watt setting it can take the room from 69 to mid 80s in about 15 minutes then turn off and on a few minutes at a time until ambient intake weather climbs into the 80s.

Temp and light are the only things I really take tight control over. I don't pay much mind to RH or VPD.
RH can swing like a pendulum and it's fine. These plants can take that swing and be more than happy. Only late flower is where I want it low.

Controlling VPD is like herding cats . Between leaf temps and 10 degree variations from floor to ceiling in the room it's just better to set a warm room temp and typically VPD will fall into place without chasing it around trying to get a certain number and keep it there. + there's the warm soil factor which I feel is far more important than VPD because if I try to control VPD, that soil will be too cool and growth will be lethargic. Always a trade off with everything so I just try to control the most important factors and let everything else happen as it wants

man i hear of texas chili but not it being chili in texas!!! ha

you definitely have full control over you space. i'd probably get myself in trouble with all that. my flower cab i can change the temp at which the exhaust fan kicks on. that's it. the veg cab i can add heat and add rh. everything else it at the mercy of my basement.

i couldn't even make up one of those fancy charts you post, mine would just be a squiggly single line! 😆

so hey, was Arch manning just starting in the color/white team game or is he set to be the starter for this season as well?

i think the nfl draft is this weekend/tomorrow... i wouldn't be surprised at all if the raiders traded up, they're not happy with 13th pick and have been vocal about it. hope we get a longhorn!! i root for that and a psu player and wvu of coarse.

We all are attracted to names, effects,smells, tastes. So we grow those preferences and we are different cowboy's. I am still searching for a "Oh Yea, clone that" strain for my use. Carry on, great looking grow Bandit, i am following this one.

man i hear of texas chili but not it being chili in texas!!! ha

you definitely have full control over you space. i'd probably get myself in trouble with all that. my flower cab i can change the temp at which the exhaust fan kicks on. that's it. the veg cab i can add heat and add rh. everything else it at the mercy of my basement.

i couldn't even make up one of those fancy charts you post, mine would just be a squiggly single line! 😆

so hey, was Arch manning just starting in the color/white team game or is he set to be the starter for this season as well?

i think the nfl draft is this weekend/tomorrow... i wouldn't be surprised at all if the raiders traded up, they're not happy with 13th pick and have been vocal about it. hope we get a longhorn!! i root for that and a psu player and wvu of coarse.

It's not an exaggeration to say Winter this year for me was measured in hours and not days, weeks, or months. Hours! Like maybe 100-150 hours of real Winter weather. Other than that, warm, warmer, and tropical warm. Set to hit 85 today with rain so that tropical thing seems to be what I'm dealing with most for this grow so far.
Here's what the week has looked like charted out....

sqigglies.png

Like trying to find function in dysfunction😋

🔥

Arch is the backup right now but he's pushing the starter something fierce. Just looks the part and is developing very well. And that arm is live AF!!!

Yep the draft starts tonight.🥳
All signs are pointing to the Raiders taking a QB and it will be Penix. He is an upgrade to what you have now but there's 4-5 QBs rated higher.
If ol Al Davis was still alive I'd bet the house on LV taking Texas WR Xavier Worthy who set the record for fastest 40yrd speed at the combine clocking a 4.2 40. He's thin and wiry but my guy is electric with the ball in his hands! Raiders love speed and he has it to spare.
There's a handful of Longhorns going in the first two rounds. 2 DTs, 2 WR, & 1 RB then maybe 10 others in later rounds. A bunch of 'em could help LV too.

Nuketown: "Aroma and Flavor: Tropical fruit, lemon lime slurpee, hints of grapefruit and dryer sheets."

OMG, why haven't I grown this yet?

Of all the guys running Irie gear on this forum I'm really surprised I'm the only one with Nuketown in the fold!
I love his Chernobyl so that's what sold me on it. Packs are on sale right now and Nuketown is only $25!!!

We all are attracted to names, effects,smells, tastes. So we grow those preferences and we are different cowboy's. I am still searching for a "Oh Yea, clone that" strain for my use. Carry on, great looking grow Bandit, i am following this one.

There's a lot of good genetics out there but yeah very few get elite status. Hype can be a problem but sometimes it's also just preference on personal taste. I'm a sucker for Banana OG and Chernobyl so they're at the top of my clone list to secure a very fat stash.
Happy to have you along for the ride SSG!
BTW I'll be down on the coastal bend this Summer with my wife and dogs enjoying the beaches and funky Texas coastal towns 🏖️🌴🌊

Of all the guys running Irie gear on this forum I'm really surprised I'm the only one with Nuketown in the fold!
I love his Chernobyl so that's what sold me on it. Packs are on sale right now and Nuketown is only $25!!!

I just checked. I must have bought it in my last order a few weeks ago, when I got more Lemon Jeffrey

Lemony-citrus-fruity scented weed really does it for me. When I grew The Convergence, I got the dryer sheet scent in a couple of plants. I was not excited about the scent while it was growing, but the buds were unfuckingbelievable. I now consider dryer sheet scents a good sign.

I just checked. I must have bought it in my last order a few weeks ago, when I got more Lemon Jeffrey

Lemony-citrus-fruity scented weed really does it for me. When I grew The Convergence, I got the dryer sheet scent in a couple of plants. I was not excited about the scent while it was growing, but the buds were unfuckingbelievable. I now consider dryer sheet scents a good sign.

I've got a couple in the stash now, Dip N Stix by GPS has that laundry detergent, dryer sheet aroma coming off it and yeah it's a potent bugger too. Another one I've stumbled into a few times are black pepper scents and those have been very heady highs

Back
Top Bottom