Skunk Grape Kool aid. Big ass leafier buds, has that old school afghani type growth, lots of leave, nodes stacked to the max. truly powerful medicine type smoke with killer pain killing anti anxiety and so tasty. very colorful red purple black buds. The cut most people are seeing these days is from Ken Estes and is like you describe. bland fruity with a mild chill smoke, lost the magic.
I acquired GDP X Wilson from Masonic seeds, will "pop" soon,hope this is a winner for me. SS

Grape Gas - cut given to me by cannaessentials, bred by compound genetics. week 10 harvest, reeking of grape laffy taffy. she had 9 days of no power in the ice storm and sub zero temps, but still threw down.

grape gas week 10 harvest small format.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-1.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-2.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-3.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-4.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-5.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-6.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-7.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-8.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-9.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-10.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-11.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-12.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-13.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-14.jpggrape gas week 10 harvest small format-15.jpg

Attachments

• grape gas week 10 harvest small format-17.jpg
    grape gas week 10 harvest small format-17.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 2
  • grape gas week 10 harvest small format-16.jpg
    grape gas week 10 harvest small format-16.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 2
  • grape gas week 10 harvest small format-18.jpg
    grape gas week 10 harvest small format-18.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 4
Goji OG pinesoul bodhi breeder cut sourced thru archive
week 10 at harvest - 9 days of no power / freezing temps.
smells loudly of pine sap fuel and the signature "slicky sweet" that the snow lotus brings.

View attachment 49074View attachment 49075View attachment 49076View attachment 49077View attachment 49078View attachment 49079View attachment 49080View attachment 49081View attachment 49082View attachment 49083
Hey, I want to thank you for your pic of the month gift to the club and from me this months winner, by a hair. I selected the Haole Moonshine, it looks awesome, if I can do it justice and and not fk it up them up along the way. I'll have to time them so as not to be flowering in the summer, I get my best grows through our 8 months of winter.

Again thanks for the seeds I'll put them to good use and share my bounty in pics with the club

20240318_114739.jpg
new cycle is doing their thing...left most row is the black tiger NLD from Indian landrace exchange and everything else - Purest indica aka Steve murphy afghan via way of seattle greg / authentic genetics

driving my ocd crazy to see an open slot, but thats the way this one is going. They were in black gold soil which has gone to straight dogshit. had to wash it off and get them up into happy frog as they were super pissed at me in the black gold. Rebounding nicely now though, I will pull a male out of this to see the next round and make a reproduction

That pic there^ will get Observer's attention. Is that a pheno hunt in that tent? SS

View attachment 50334
new cycle is doing their thing...left most row is the black tiger NLD from Indian landrace exchange and everything else - Purest indica aka Steve murphy afghan via way of seattle greg / authentic genetics

driving my ocd crazy to see an open slot, but thats the way this one is going. They were in black gold soil which has gone to straight dogshit. had to wash it off and get them up into happy frog as they were super pissed at me in the black gold. Rebounding nicely now though, I will pull a male out of this to see the next round and make a reproduction
Can't you OCD'ers just pretend it is there?

Back row left to right Grand daddy purple / Grape Gas / Modified macberry Moonshine Front row - Cherry Mac Moonshine, Blackberry moonhins bx1 , maui skunk dog.

These will be trained for 2 more weeks, then flipped to be seeded by either purest indica or black tiger...
1 plant per 20 gallon tote

20240320_155702.jpg

heres another series of photos from the recent harvest - this is the fire Og cut that I hold and work with. Dank classic og gas station, musty basement terps. Hard to clone like most the old ogs, but once she establishes, shes much more vigorous then the tk or 92 og cut

fire OG week 10 harvest small format-7.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-8.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-9.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-10.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-11.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-12.jpgfire OG week 10 harvest small format-13.jpg

Attachments

• fire OG week 10 harvest small format-6.jpg
    fire OG week 10 harvest small format-6.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom