How was the leafage on these plants? I was looking at this and the skunk shine and this one appeared to have more leaves than the skunk shine...I wanna get these too at some point. I could have gotten both with the 3 free packs but I figured it'd give me a reason to come back and spend some money and support DFG...I got to anyway.... dude seriously hooks it up.

How's she tasting?
The colas got pretty big and was easy to trim, def a higher yielder. Not too stretchy, nice strong plant with nice knuckles on the branches and never game me any issues. Only ran em at 650ppm max and they turned out great. I'd say it was pretty leafy, but not stand-out leafy, was a nice dense canopy.

The taste is initially very fuely/skunky, but it has this fruit-like aftertaste thats very hard to describe other than it tastes like that DANK. Also they are really good has yielders cuz the trichs are sandy af, not greasy so she DUMPS.

So in bad news...

My mac dragon reversal was a failure. She full reversed, and made lots of male parts, but next to no pollen, and the pollen that was produced, didnt seem to make any seed. So, adding that to the pile of failures. Lot of respect being built for the guys that churn out fem seeds, as its quite a bit more involved then I realized.

So, next cycle will be back to regulars...I have 33 Seeds going that I started 2 days ago of the purest indica from Seattle greg / Authentic genetics, as well as 10 seeds of the Black tiger NLD from Indian landrace exchange. Whatever male comes from that will be used on the next crop, and will also be used to preserve the line.

Beautiful plants as always. Question on your reversal process do you use colloidal silver or sts spray in your runs?

I was checking out IG the other day when you posted the purest indica pic there, hope they do well been looking at them too, cheers 🍻

The colas got pretty big and was easy to trim, def a higher yielder. Not too stretchy, nice strong plant with nice knuckles on the branches and never game me any issues. Only ran em at 650ppm max and they turned out great. I'd say it was pretty leafy, but not stand-out leafy, was a nice dense canopy.

The taste is initially very fuely/skunky, but it has this fruit-like aftertaste thats very hard to describe other than it tastes like that DANK. Also they are really good has yielders cuz the trichs are sandy af, not greasy so she DUMPS.
Love me some "Knuckle'ee Gals"! SS

Could you
Can you ask zerosignal veg time and yield on the fire og x cherry Mac moonshine Jeff.
the one befoe this was filthy as but this one looks like it yields more and I’d b interested to know how that went..how’s the testing going with other growers on this one.
has bag appeal in spades those last strains.can’t see them staying on the shelf long if released..

M

Wow looks great.i didn't know you did knf.
thanks. I actually have discontinued KNF at the moment, as I am dealing with some health issues, and am in law school, and renting a townhome in town, so dont have acreage / big outdoor going so been doing simple. My wife has asked me to not do any ferments while we have a smaller space, so been doing soil and top dressing with dry amendments, and just water. I love knf, and its effective when you have room to run the full "regime"

Beautiful plants as always. Question on your reversal process do you use colloidal silver or sts spray in your runs?

I was checking out IG the other day when you posted the purest indica pic there, hope they do well been looking at them too, cheers 🍻
Ive done both. my last runs have been using the elite x stuff which has definitely produced more male parts.

Oh yea, and I will definitely be posting the purest indica and black tiger on here as well, I want to get more active on here, just time and energy really lol.

Could you

Can you ask zerosignal veg time and yield on the fire og x cherry Mac moonshine Jeff.
the one befoe this was filthy as but this one looks like it yields more and I’d b interested to know how that went..how’s the testing going with other growers on this one.
has bag appeal in spades those last strains.can’t see them staying on the shelf long if released..

M
I will ask him, I know it wasnt a long veg, very min. He had the haole moonshine x , fire og x, and black velvet x, (all to the cherry mac moonshine) in his tent.

Yep. 15 years or so ago I did flood and drain in coco, but for the majority of my grow "career" Ive done soil. Thus far - I definitely plan to convert the other light to RDWC unless I end up having some huge issue that happens. I love the vigor and easy growing of the RDWC.
thankfully jeff your be 1 of the 1st i'll be asking down the line when i become stuck building this 8 potter rdwc system cause for sure its gonna be troubling working it out being a rookie and all.

thankfully jeff your be 1 of the 1st i'll be asking down the line when i become stuck building this 8 potter rdwc system cause for sure its gonna be troubling working it out being a rookie and all.
Came to the right place man.
There are some phenomenal people here with a great RDWC background.
You will be in good hands 🙌🏼

You are in good hands around here too with anything hydro. Lots of knowledge most above my pay grade but it's here

thanks. I actually have discontinued KNF at the moment, as I am dealing with some health issues, and am in law school, and renting a townhome in town, so dont have acreage / big outdoor going so been doing simple. My wife has asked me to not do any ferments while we have a smaller space, so been doing soil and top dressing with dry amendments, and just water. I love knf, and its effective when you have room to run the full "regime"
I have been doing knf for four or five years in my vegetable garden.3 or four with cannabiss. If you ever get time shoot over to my knf tutorial thread and see if it all seems good to you.i would love to hear what kinda nuitrient schedule you did. feel free to post and share whatever. Im Trying to make something I wish I would have had when I started.it was kinda hard to find info.knf has worked out pretty good for me so far. Hope you feel better. Your breeding projects are out of this world.

got pics of the black tiger and purest indica ready for chop.

Hey man, you have any pics or info on the Interstate Dragon?
Tried to find it on your website and its either not there or im just blind as a bat lol 🤣

Hell yeah! Thats what i wanna hear 😎
if you can find one that has a red stem, with jurassic looking leaves, thats the dragons stash side, and will likely be very blueberry, and very terpy. The taller, broader leave, often 3/5 finger max, are the more i95 leaners
theres some really nice purple kush type plants to be found to

if you can find one that has a red stem, with jurassic looking leaves, thats the dragons stash side, and will likely be very blueberry, and very terpy. The taller, broader leave, often 3/5 finger max, are the more i95 leaners
theres some really nice purple kush type plants to be found to
Ive got a short, tight node, narrow leafed one and another thats twice as tall with broader leaves.
They're just getting into flower now, ill update as time goes on for sure.

Back
Top Bottom