Dragons Flame Genetics - Triangle Skunk Shine Tester Grow

signing up. that mischief mike cut has been an envy of mine since i grew the og BMS BX1. should've kept a clone of the one I called ambien weed, but mm's has always been way prettier. there's fire in these beans, guaranteed.
its nuts to think he found that in 2-3 seeds. talk about a winning ticket. She has such thick delicious terps to match the show stopping looks.

Sorry for the gap in updating. I have been traveling quite a bit the last two weeks. Heres a quick update. All 11 BMS X Triangle Skunk are up and chugging along. 3 of the 4 Plutos are upright but moving much slower (the 3 on the right) I grabbed a couple of cuttings from a few of my plants in the flower tent today, and thats what you see sitting in the solos.

IMG_1759.jpeg

I know a few people who were once law enforcement that now smoke but growing is still a no no to them lol. In my opinion, they arent looking for people like us anymore, they want the ones growing 100+ plants because i dont think the paperwork is worth it for a small grow.
I'm slowly wearing down his give a fuck factor towards weed with my absolute lack of any fucks. To be clear, he is also a stoner now, just a more paranoid variety of stoner.🤣 He used to be a corrections officer, so it's been slow going. 🤣 I was a good little wifey and didn't grow anything save a plant or 2 at my dad's that barely counted... for like a decade... but he's medically retired now and it's almost legal.. so none of that shit matters.

My wife is a retired sheriff's deputy/swat officer. She was already messed up from the airforce. She quit the force less than a year after taking up smoking. Flash to the present and she now smokes more than me, which is more than anyone I know around here. She even smoked while carrying our baby. I'm not advocating for that, whatsoever, but our baby is healthy and brilliant.

Funny story. The first time she tried some blow, she went on about how her whole life had been a lie and how she couldn't believe all the shit she'd been told about cocaine. We've only partied like that a couple times, but her eyes have been opened. It's obviously a potentially dangerous substance, but not the immediate life ruining kind they lead her to believe.

One day we were looking at our budget and she said "We should grow our own weed." I've always wanted to grow so I jumped right on it.

My wife is a retired sheriff's deputy/swat officer. She was already messed up from the airforce. She quit the force less than a year after taking up smoking. Flash to the present and she now smokes more than me, which is more than anyone I know around here. She even smoked while carrying our baby. I'm not advocating for that, whatsoever, but our baby is healthy and brilliant.

Funny story. The first time she tried some blow, she went on about how her whole life had been a lie and how she couldn't believe all the shit she'd been told about cocaine. We've only partied like that a couple times, but her eyes have been opened. It's obviously a potentially dangerous substance, but not the immediate life ruining kind they lead her to believe.

One day we were looking at our budget and she said "We should grow our own weed." I've always wanted to grow so I jumped right on it.
No judgement here, obviously smoking of any kind isn't fantastic for the oxygen levels and other things while pregnant, but weed is less of an issue than ciggys as far as bad shit and chemicals go. I had a friend that HAD to smoke to be able to keep anything down, she had hyperemesis gravidarum, which is a fancy way of saying nonstop puking through the entire pregnancy. She was a stoner, but quit for the pregnancy. The docs tried all kinds of meds, nothing worked, it was bad, she couldn't even keep water down, got hospitalized for dehydration, they even discussed an abortion because she was in rough shape. One morning she said fuck it and smoked a bowl... and was able to eat breakfast without puking, so she took it back up and her boys are healthy teens now. I hadn't been smoking when I got pregnant, I had quit for my job, they said they tested, but I never saw that, but I needed a clear head for that job anyway cause it was a lot to keep track of. I returned to stonerdom when my son was about 2, I was done breastfeeding and a stay at home mom, so I figured why not? Then the next year it was clear my hubs would eventually be done his LEO job, so I got back into growing after about a decade off. I think it's total bullshit that CPS gets a call if they do a blood test and find thc in the baby's blood... sometimes it's the only option, like with my friend... like really, an abortion would have been preferable to you jackasses? Lol.

No judgement here, obviously smoking of any kind isn't fantastic for the oxygen levels and other things while pregnant, but weed is less of an issue than ciggys as far as bad shit and chemicals go. I had a friend that HAD to smoke to be able to keep anything down, she had hyperemesis gravidarum, which is a fancy way of saying nonstop puking through the entire pregnancy. She was a stoner, but quit for the pregnancy. The docs tried all kinds of meds, nothing worked, it was bad, she couldn't even keep water down, got hospitalized for dehydration, they even discussed an abortion because she was in rough shape. One morning she said fuck it and smoked a bowl... and was able to eat breakfast without puking, so she took it back up and her boys are healthy teens now. I hadn't been smoking when I got pregnant, I had quit for my job, they said they tested, but I never saw that, but I needed a clear head for that job anyway cause it was a lot to keep track of. I returned to stonerdom when my son was about 2, I was done breastfeeding and a stay at home mom, so I figured why not? Then the next year it was clear my hubs would eventually be done his LEO job, so I got back into growing after about a decade off. I think it's total bullshit that CPS gets a call if they do a blood test and find thc in the baby's blood... sometimes it's the only option, like with my friend... like really, an abortion would have been preferable to you jackasses? Lol.
For sure, she was consistently sick. She tried to slow down but she had all day nausea.

So I had to head out of town on business for a week and almost killed everything. I made it back just in time and everything rebounded just fine. My 4x4 tent will finish up in about 3 weeks, at that time I will transplant all of these into 2 gal containers and throw them under the Phlizon FD 8000. Im still hand-watering at 1/4 strength nutes. You can see they yellowed on the lower leafs trying to survive. I may bump up to 1/2 strength and see how they do. Otherwise, they all look pretty good given the recent circumstances.
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1946.jpeg

7 weeks since I dropped the beans in water. So far so good, even with the neglect they had last week. Normally I would transplant into 2 gal containers by now, but I just don’t have the space. Nevertheless, they look happy. Still feeding 1/4 strength CocoCanna. Supplementing with Power Si, Calmag, and Fulvic.
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1968.jpeg

Still cruising… Nevermind the recently trimmed back Wedding Cake mother in the back middle and the reveging Sunset Freeze #4 clone in the middle. Everything is growing very uniform so far. Im hand watering daily until I can get these up potted and placed in the 4x4. What a pain in the ass.
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg

Nice mate..they are doing incredibly well in those small pots.I’m surprised the roots aren’t busting out .thought of trying those air prune pots bud ?.I reckon they would work well in your instance and when you up pot the roots would take off better…

Nice mate..they are doing incredibly well in those small pots.I’m surprised the roots aren’t busting out .thought of trying those air prune pots bud ?.I reckon they would work well in your instance and when you up pot the roots would take off better…
honestly just trying to make it through the next week/week and a half then transplant time. After this run, I will pick my keepers and go back to running 4 or 6 plant scrog. These last two seed runs were a nice change, but Im looking forward to less plants and really dialing in a few of these strains.

Cruising along and buying time until I can get these transplanted into the 2 gals and into the 4x4. Check out the consistency in this strain and keep in mind these are testers! Super uniform growth. I have three Pluto’s mixed in and you can see my recently trimmed back wedding cake mom in the back middle. Ive been dealing with some higher temps here and these plants are cramped in the 2x4 in solos. Really hoping to transplant and move these by
next weekend.

IMG_2015.jpeg
IMG_2017.jpegIMG_2016.jpeg

Im really excited to start this diary. I will be testing out @dragonsflamegenetics Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x TriangleSkunk. A huge thanks to Jeff for letting me give this awesome sounding cross a run!

Details here:
Lights: 2 HLG 100s seedling/early veg - AC 2x4 tent
Phlizon FD8000 for late veg/flower -AC 4x4 tent
Medium: Cannacoco (perhaps 20% perlite)
Nutrients: Canna Light, Canna A&B, Cannazyme, PowerSi, Mr. Fulvic, Orca
Containers: Solo cups for seedlings/early veg then into 2 gal plastic containers.
Watering System: Once in the 2 gals, I will setup the Blumats. Generally running the nutes at 1/4-1/2 strength.

I have 11 DFG testers beans and would like to flower out 12 in the 4x4, so for shits and giggles, im also popping 5 Pluto S1s from Gas House. So far im 0-6 germinating these beans, so we’ll see if they make it. My last germination I tried the float tech method and it worked great, so doing that again.

Please follow along and provide comments and feedback along the way. Should be a good ride! Lets gooooo!

View attachment 5630
View attachment 5631
View attachment 5632
View attachment 5633
Hey Nesta, one question, as I use canna A & B coco I supplement cal/mag, I guess it's un-nessary huh? SSgrower

I supplement Calmag as well. About 3 mL per gallon. I started showing deficiencies during my current Grow that’s about to finish a flower without it.

I’m same..do you guys plant shoot up but on an angle.it helps pull the seed pod off as it moves up.old timers taught me this in the eighties.seeds allways know which way is down.I plant soon as I see the tail appear a mm or 2.
.View attachment 5918
I as well, I use 3% h2o2 in a cocktail glass and when the tail appears, I directly plant into 3-5 gal most of the time. Some I use solo's to get started for a "Staggered" start in my perpetual grows. SSgrower Cheers Max!

Got most everything transplanted into 2 gal containers. I was three short, so those went into 1 gals. May transplant into 2 gals later, we’ll see. I decided to throw in a Jealousy and a Forum Cut GSC to bring the total count to 16 in the 4x4. A few were out pacing the others, so I topped them to try to keep a more even canopy. Will let these go a week or so before flipping to 12/12. Will install blumats when I get back to town Thursday. Things should start getting interesting!

Here is the current strain count:
11 Blackberrymoonshine x TriangleSkunk
3 Pluto S1s
1 Forum Cut GSC
1 Jealousy
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg

Got most everything transplanted into 2 gal containers. I was three short, so those went into 1 gals. May transplant into 2 gals later, we’ll see. I decided to throw in a Jealousy and a Forum Cut GSC to bring the total count to 16 in the 4x4. A few were out pacing the others, so I topped them to try to keep a more even canopy. Will let these go a week or so before flipping to 12/12. Will install blumats when I get back to town Thursday. Things should start getting interesting!

Here is the current strain count:
11 Blackberrymoonshine x TriangleSkunk
3 Pluto S1s
1 Forum Cut GSC
1 Jealousy
View attachment 17442
View attachment 17443
That looks awesome @Nesta! Gonna be a good harvest!

I'd lose my mind trying to defoliate 16 plants in a 4x4, I could not manage, cudo's Nesta. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom