Grump's Greezy Grow 🌱

heard of em, never seen or had one! kinda like bigfoot for me!!! haha
Breaded and fried cheese dipped in some ketchup... ooohh baby

Man this all looks great. We need a a video of the whole space when you get done. And cheese curds rock.
Thanks Boss. It's set up and blasting the little seedlings with a 20/25/50 RWB spectrum right now. Tent's set at 82 degrees and 70% rH.

I'll try to snap a video short enough that it shows the setup. Just got to work though, so that'll have to wait.

Last edited:

Thanks Boss. It's set up and blasting the little seedlings with a 20/25/50 spectrum right now. Tent's set at 82 degrees and 70% rH.

I'll try to snap a video short enough that it shows the setup. Just got to work though, so that'll have to wait.

man that sounds good, like a mozzarella stick kinda.

Pretty much. Most of 'em are made with "Wisconsin" cheddar and there's not much for seasoning in the breading but their the shit.

CHEESE TURDS FO LIFE

i'll be on the hunt..... but man, ketchup? really??? good Wisconsin and then catsup?.... eeewww.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i'll be on the hunt..... but man, ketchup? really??? good Wisconsin and then catsup?.... eeewww.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ketchup can go on anything that's fried in my kitchen. Works well with Mozz sticks too, believe it or not. Most folks use ranch on their cheese turds but I'm not a big fan of that combo.

KETCHUP ON FRIED APPS FO LIFE

Ketchup can go on anything that's fried in my kitchen. Works well with Mozz sticks too, believe it or not. Most folks use ranch on their cheese turds but I'm not a big fan of that combo.

KETCHUP ON FRIED APPS FO LIFE

man it's all about the marinara!!! way better than ketchup.

and i agree boo hoo on ranch. i prefer blue cheese dressing.

man it's all about the marinara!!! way better than ketchup.

and i agree boo hoo on ranch. i prefer blue cheese dressing.
Oh for sure.. marinara does a better job with the mozzarella sticks but there's just something about that acidity from ketchup that really gets my mouth watering. Ranch for fried veggies though.

Wonder where @Bandit420 stands on the "ketchup for cheese turds" fence?

Last edited:

Thanks Boss. It's set up and blasting the little seedlings with a 20/25/50 RWB spectrum right now. Tent's set at 82 degrees and 70% rH.

I think @steamroller used Imgur to fost a longer video?

don't get me wrong i use ketchup, i even buy the big bottle. but never on fried foods at all.. i like it on meatloaf, burgers, dogs, eggs, fries... ooooh wait thats a fried food i like ketchup on... :D

Damn... lost all communication to my ACI devices. The controller still reads the room but I have zero control over the devices. Hope it's an easy fix when I get home in 8 FUCKIN HOURS

Dang Grump, I too want to be in my grow more these days so I gave the company I work for 3 days of my work week but, they have no replacement for me? What??!@#$

Damn... lost all communication to my ACI devices. The controller still reads the room but I have zero control over the devices. Hope it's an easy fix when I get home in 8 FUCKIN HOURS
Live by the tech die by the tech. I know this feeling all too well. When it all works you get amazing results. When it doesn’t…

Welp.. I'm at a loss and sent an email to AC Infinity's help desk. I can't wait up til 10, so hopefully they respond while I'm passed out. It's Sunday, though...

I got home and unplugged everything and plugged it all back in and regained control of the heater and humidifier but not the exhaust fan. Now, for some crazy fuckin' reason, it connects to the fan for a second or two and then loses it again only to connect a few seconds later and repeat... it's wild. Can't swap that cord either because it's hardwired into the fan.

At least I have the temp and rh somewhat in control, just no exhaust. For now, I'll just leave the window cracked and run the inline supply fan.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240623_063829_AC Infinity.mp4

Oh for sure.. marinara does a better job with the mozzarella sticks but there's just something about that acidity from ketchup that really gets my mouth watering. Ranch for fried veggies though.

Wonder where @Bandit420 stands on the "ketchup for cheese turds" fence?

Marinara for cheese stix and never anything else
Bleu Cheese for fried veggies if you're talking dressing. A real deal dip? Green Onion, French Onion, or fried pickle dips. But if you can find it...Toom Garlic Dip.
Toom Garlic Dip is a Lebanese dip and is actually ez to make. Garlic, Olive Oil, Lemon, and salt are the ingredients and recipes are online. Telling Y'all..the flavor is awesome and it goes great on damn near everything

And if this aint your ketchup then you're ketchuping wrong:cool:

wbk.png

Jalapeno ketchup is better 🤣

I see a fellow adult ketchup connoisseur is in the house! Jalapeno, sriracha, and black pepper take it up a notch. Leave the plain stuff for the kiddos;)
Welp.. I'm at a loss and sent an email to AC Infinity's help desk. I can't wait up til 10, so hopefully they respond while I'm passed out. It's Sunday, though...

I got home and unplugged everything and plugged it all back in and regained control of the heater and humidifier but not the exhaust fan. Now, for some crazy fuckin' reason, it connects to the fan for a second or two and then loses it again only to connect a few seconds later and repeat... it's wild. Can't swap that cord either because it's hardwired into the fan.

At least I have the temp and rh somewhat in control, just no exhaust. For now, I'll just leave the window cracked and run the inline supply fan.
View attachment 62772

Just checked mine and after an initial glitch telling me to check wifi, it connected.
Try resetting your router and see if that helps. If not I'd clear the whole system and reset it.

Good luck with this project Brother! I'll be watching!!!🍿🍿🍿

Got it going. Got pissed and unplugged everything and smoked a joint. Bout 15-20 minutes later, I plugged it all back in. Works. Port 4 is still being funky and coming in and out even though there's nothing plugged into that port.

Also.. I may already have my 4 winners. One seems to have bitched out and the other is about to grow itself into a knot. The other 4 look alright.
20240623_070404.jpg20240623_070422.jpg20240623_070412.jpg

Got it going. Got pissed and unplugged everything and smoked a joint. Bout 15-20 minutes later, I plugged it all back in. Works. Port 4 is still being funky and coming in and out even though there's nothing plugged into that port.

Also.. I may already have my 4 winners. One seems to have bitched out and the other is about to grow itself into a knot. The other 4 look alright.
View attachment 62784View attachment 62785View attachment 62786
Man I'm kinda glad I only have the old ACI controllers.
The 529 and 67, Bluetooth only and very little settings to play with. Only has 2 ports and I've yet to have an issue in 4 or 5 years of running them.

Glad you got it back up and running for now, maybe aci will send you a new controller, I wonder if yours is faulty.

I'm the only one in the house that uses it 🤷🏻
Walmart had these on sale 2 weeks ago 4 for a dollar so I grabbed 12 of them 🤣View attachment 62782

I have their green hot sauce but haven't seen the ketchup. Melinda's does make some really good hot sauces though so I'd expect their ketchup to be top shelf too

I have a one word response to this.
Melba~!:p
You ain't lived till you dip your stick in some raspberry~! ;)

I'm not a fan of any of raspberry sauces. Too sweet and makes me think I should really be eating flapjacks or toast.
They'll add chipotle to it as well for BBQ sauces and I just ask "Why?" I'm the same with most BBQ sauces. It just has way to much sweet and I'm not into sweet sauced food much at all.
But a marinara with xtra basil, organo, and red wine is right in my palette's wheelhouse of flavor on cheese sticks

Back
Top Bottom