Bleaching.. absolutely.
ReVeg.. I hope fucking not 🤣

1 plant is way ahead of the others and 2 of them seem to be way behind.

Can they reveg under 12/12?
Not that I’ve seen Unless you have a light leak..seems wierd it’s on one blade instead of 7 just starting flower.maybe its just how that strain grows?

Not that I’ve seen Unless you have a light leak..seems wierd it’s on one blade instead of 7 just starting flower.maybe its just how that strain grows?
Yeah there are two of them that have the single blades at the top. I hadn't thought of reveg but I'm pretty sure there's no light leaks. One hermed early but I think I got it taken care of.

Bleaching.. absolutely.
ReVeg.. I hope fucking not 🤣

1 plant is way ahead of the others and 2 of them seem to be way behind.

Can they reveg under 12/12?
It can also be caused by excess nitrogen, and or some stressor.

And if you went from 18/6 to 12/12 should be fine. Just double check timer/hours I suppose

It can also be caused by excess nitrogen, and or some stressor.

And if you went from 18/6 to 12/12 should be fine. Just double check timer/hours I suppose
The lights are set to 12/12 for sure.

I don't really have a way to lower the nitrogen. I've been running the recommended bloom ratios from Lotus.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I disagree with the N tox. The darkest plant is the one that's doing the best and is furthest along. The other three are a lot lighter as they've kept shooting out new growth, some being single blades. They're way behind in bud production compared to the one.

Can single blades be caused by too much light? There's absolutely some bleached buds coming in.

i was looking back at photos of my last crop and some went to single blades near the tops, some gps and some not.. i thought i remembered a lot of plants throwing singles near the top. but not three then single, thats whats throwing me off. my first response is i heard that can happen when you tear the roof off your tent :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

full steam ahead till theres a problem, and i see no problems!!!!

full steam ahead till theres a problem, and i see no problems!!!!
We're almost to 5 weeks and the one looks like it'll finish 3+ weeks sooner than the others.

We close on our house on the 18th but I'll be leaving the plant's behind to finish. I don't know if I can dry one while finishing the others and the new house is 20 minutes away. That means I'll be visiting them before and after work only. They may all get the chop at the same time regardless. I almost don't care about the slowpokes. I'm more focused on the move and the next grow.

We're almost to 5 weeks and the one looks like it'll finish 3+ weeks sooner than the others.

We close on our house on the 18th but I'll be leaving the plant's behind to finish. I don't know if I can dry one while finishing the others and the new house is 20 minutes away. That means I'll be visiting them before and after work only. They may all get the chop at the same time regardless. I almost don't care about the slowpokes. I'm more focused on the move and the next grow.

nice!!!!! so happy for ya man!!! just wait till that first chill night when it's all quiet and you step outside and crack open a can and you can hear it echo for a mile!!!! thats when ya know you're home baby!!!!!

ya know i was just looking, i have three bladers all over the place man!!

003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

shows how much i pay attention!! :D

nice!!!!! so happy for ya man!!! just wait till that first chill night when it's all quiet and you step outside and crack open a can and you can hear it echo for a mile!!!! thats when ya know you're home baby!!!!!
Thanks bro. I'm pumped. I've been wanting a country home my whole life.

I'm ready for the quiet nights with little to no light pollution. Smoking doobies on my front porch. Shooting guns in the backyard. It's gonna be beautiful.

Thanks bro. I'm pumped. I've been wanting a country home my whole life.

I'm ready for the quiet nights with little to no light pollution. Smoking doobies on my front porch. Shooting guns in the backyard. It's gonna be beautiful.

there ain't nuthin like being a porch honky!!!!! :love:

Man I hope so. The one that's furthest along is really stacking.
View attachment 73571

Actually the opposite 🤣
This little AC Infinity heater just can't keep up, surprisingly. Gonna have to go back to the Vornado for the next run. I'm trying to keep 82 and that heater runs nonstop when the lights are out.
@GrumpAzz there is N tox showing here

@GrumpAzz there is N tox showing here
What are you seeing? I'm no expert.

And as I stated above.. I don't really have a way to adjust the levels of nitrogen without skewing the recommended ratios.

Lotus nutes. What's the fix? Less calmag? There is no GROW in the solution.
20240715_190410.jpg

This is what's in the mix
Screenshot_20240928_042511_Gallery.jpg
The CalMag is only 75-100 of the 1200ppm.

I'll get a better picture of that plant with just the whites on when I get home from work.

Last edited:
Starting the 6th week today. This first one is the only one that's really produced. Half-assed reveg like @Max said, or nearly a 5 week period of stretch. I swear the tallest gets taller every day. It's now taller than the tent by 5 or so inches and is nearly touching the light again...

Here's a couple shots of the one that's doing fine, starting to thicken up.
20240928_062330.jpg20240928_062438.jpg20240928_062450.jpg

Here's the other three. Just gonna start referring to them as "the losers" 🤣
20240928_064513.jpg
20240928_064624.jpg
20240928_064532.jpg
That's the freak of the group ⤴
You can see how freakishly tall she got here ⬇
1000014630.jpg

Couldn't get this shot without the top down on the convertible 😎
20240928_064705.jpg

-------

We're halfway there or so and I'm excited to see how well this one plant will stack up. She's already chonky. Come harvest, if the juice appears to be worth the squeeze, I'll strip the other three and just press them for some rosin or bake enough brownies to tranquilize and tyrannosaurus.

So that got me thinking.. they're puny. Admit it. They look retarded. Would it be wise to get them the hell out of the way and give the golden child all the whole 800 watts? Hammer down?

Last edited:
In some cases blade numbers can be genetic.
I would look for reports on the strains to confirm or omit.
Fwiw my vote is for genetics for the single blades. Taking a stroll around the grow last night I see some similar leaves on my Sour D and MelvinZ. Singles coming out of the colas but just below the leaves are normal.

So that got me thinking.. they're puny. Admit it. They look retarded. Would it be wise to get them the hell out of the way and give the golden child all the whole 800 watts? Hammer down?
I would not lose the three but I would strongly consider monster cropping the beast or getting some LST going on.

DI is Dante's Inferno.

No sight of any more from a quick glance through the window, today. It's all the time I had.

These plants are TALL. I was NOT expecting this kind of stretch, that's for sure. Even the hermied runt is as tall as the window. The other three stand nearly as tall as me. Probably five foot plants. That's pretty insane considering I flipped them at a foot tall or so.
I just came across a couple of the Dante S1's. Thanks for the info on height.

What are you seeing? I'm no expert.

And as I stated above.. I don't really have a way to adjust the levels of nitrogen without skewing the recommended ratios.

Lotus nutes. What's the fix? Less calmag? There is no GROW in the solution.
View attachment 74349

This is what's in the mix
View attachment 74350
The CalMag is only 75-100 of the 1200ppm.

I'll get a better picture of that plant with just the whites on when I get home from work.
See the leaf that's curled down on the left side? And the leaf in the middle on the bud those are starting to show N-Tox

Starting the 6th week today. This first one is the only one that's really produced. Half-assed reveg like @Max said, or nearly a 5 week period of stretch. I swear the tallest gets taller every day. It's now taller than the tent by 5 or so inches and is nearly touching the light again...

Here's a couple shots of the one that's doing fine, starting to thicken up.
View attachment 74377View attachment 74378View attachment 74379

Here's the other three. Just gonna start referring to them as "the losers" 🤣
View attachment 74380
View attachment 74381
View attachment 74382
That's the freak of the group ⤴
You can see how freakishly tall she got here ⬇
View attachment 74385

Couldn't get this shot without the top down on the convertible 😎
View attachment 74384

-------

We're halfway there or so and I'm excited to see how well this one plant will stack up. She's already chonky. Come harvest, if the juice appears to be worth the squeeze, I'll strip the other three and just press them for some rosin or bake enough brownies to tranquilize and tyrannosaurus.

Some of my plants do this from time to time.

See the leaf that's curled down on the left side? And the leaf in the middle on the bud those are starting to show N-Tox
So just the clawing?

I'm reading that clawing can be caused by a number of things including too much light, which is a very good possibility. This light is a beast and some of the buds are bleaching.

Back
Top Bottom