Iā€™m very interested in how your grow goes.
I just recently invested in a Lotus starter kit.

Iā€™ll be using it for my fall/winter grow in the tent, Plat GSC Auto (week 3) and Skywalker OG (just flipped, fingers crossed - it has the ā€œjust flipped lookā€)

But yeah man this is the bullshit I don't get with GPS and why these types of mutants and wonky shit crosses over into so many "different" strains making me wonder if they really are different or is the feminizing so fucking sloppy everything is mixed with everything making every pack of seeds a bag of cats crazy.
Well I didn't listen to @steamroller... i chopped the two that looked the weakest. There's just no way I was gonna waste my time trimming what seemed like plants full of airy bullshit.

I feel like they never stopped stretching. The tallest grew another six inches and was taller than the light when I took it down. That's another six inches since my last update... 6 WEEKS AFTER 12/12.

Iā€™m very interested in how your grow goes.
I just recently invested in a Lotus starter kit.
Plants really seemed to love 'em. They were a bit smelly when I went to flower/Bloom nutes, but nothing terrible.

I had solubility issues but I'm mixing huge batches. Next run will be with Athena liquid nutes. Time will tell whether or not we go back to Lotus.

Last edited:
If I didn't know the name of what you're growing, I'd bet big $$$ on these being Screaming Cookies, a GPS cut that should've never made it past tester stage let alone be put up for sale.
I agree with Willie in it being genetics. I've had these grow in my room before as well and have done such extreme things like cutting away entire branch tops to tying and bending down since the branches are more like vines than true branching.
But yeah man this is the bullshit I don't get with GPS and why these types of mutants and wonky shit crosses over into so many "different" strains making me wonder if they really are different

or is the feminizing so fucking sloppy everything is mixed with everything making every pack of seeds a bag of cats crazy.

Well I didn't listen to @steamroller... i chopped the two that looked the weakest. There's just no way I was gonna waste my time trimming what seemed like plants full of airy bullshit.

I feel like they never stopped stretching. The tallest grew another six inches and was taller than the light when I took it down. That's another six inches since my last update... 6 WEEKS AFTER 12/12.

Plants really seemed to love 'em. They were a bit smelly when I went to flower/Bloom nutes, but nothing terrible.

I had solubility issues but I'm mixing huge batches. Next run will be with Athena liquid nutes. Time will tell whether or not we go back to Lotus.
Did u already buy Athena?

They run a higher e.c, so it seems you use more of their product...

Not a fan of how many "parts" they have

All you really need is 2, and then have fun with a few additives.

Base NPK with Micros
A 0-#-# flower mix

Calcium/nitrate
Epsom salt-magnesium sulfate if u want or need to add more to/along side the base.

Monopotassium silicate

Could also add/use potassium sulfate and kelp, a natural PGR.

Last edited:
Tent's looking a lot less crowded.. Front left is the bad bitch of the group. She's really starting to beef up. Back right is the one of the losers I decided to give a shot. Weak nugs but they're starting to gain some mass. Not very photogenic.
20241002_061920.jpg

This girl is looking good. Easily the winner here. The only one giving any hope to the STACK of Dante's cross testers I have.
20241002_061842.jpg20241002_061833.jpg20241002_061854.jpg
20241002_062039.jpg

Did u already buy Athena?

They run a higher e.c, so it seems you use more of their product...

Not a fan of how many "parts" they have

All you really need is 2, and then have fun with a few additives.

Base NPK with Micros
A 0-#-# flower mix

Calcium/nitrate
Epsom salt-magnesium sulfate if u want or need to add more to/along side the base.

Monopotassium silicate

Could also add/use potassium sulfate and kelp, a natural PGR.
Right on younster, I use a& B canna coco, and add rooted leaf by Agritech, Listen to Nic, on U-tube. Carbon based nutrients. I use extra, cal/mag fuel. and in flower I use resin bloom,which I switch out with FF Big Bloom, bat guano, earth worm castings. I try to make big Cola's! ftw

Tent's looking a lot less crowded.. Front left is the bad bitch of the group. She's really starting to beef up. Back right is the one of the losers I decided to give a shot. Weak nugs but they're starting to gain some mass. Not very photogenic.
View attachment 74798

This girl is looking good. Easily the winner here. The only one giving any hope to the STACK of Dante's cross testers I have.
View attachment 74799View attachment 74801View attachment 74800
View attachment 74802
I'm gonna have to run more of the dantes crosses i have. See what happens lol.

View attachment 74798

View attachment 74802
Those inn the back may not look beautiful but, they smoke above their looks???

I'm gonna have to run more of the dantes crosses i have. See what happens lol.
That ONE is gonna be fire. Saturday will be 6 weeks of 12/12 and it's already FAT. Fastest fatties I've had so far. I can't wait to see the end product. Frost is coming in thicker every day.

Those inn the back may not look beautiful but, they smoke above their looks???
Who knows. Only time will tell. The two I chopped had maybe 3 calyxes per budsite with like a bajillion of em. I'm not gonna trim that.. Next time I'll just make some butter out of the whole plants (if this happens again) instead of just tossing them on the back deck. I came home from a night shift and just wasn't having it. Saw too much shade on my prize pig and threw a fit. Chopped and tossed and off to bed šŸ¤£.

That ONE is gonna be fire. Saturday will be 6 weeks of 12/12 and it's already FAT. Fastest fatties I've had so far. I can't wait to see the end product. Frost is coming in thicker every day.
I have 1 gg4 x Dantes and 1 Apple Fritter x Dantes going right now. We will see what happens šŸ¤·šŸ»
I doubt they'll stretch like yours did being im in soil.

What are you seeing? I'm no expert.

And as I stated above.. I don't really have a way to adjust the levels of nitrogen without skewing the recommended ratios.

Lotus nutes. What's the fix? Less calmag? There is no GROW in the solution.
View attachment 74349

This is what's in the mix
View attachment 74350
The CalMag is only 75-100 of the 1200ppm.

I'll get a better picture of that plant with just the whites on when I get home from work.

I run lotus and notice that I have to cut back on the cal-mag on some cultivars and boost it on others. This last run I just chopped had this issue. The Edenā€™s fire was dramatic and needed 1/8 of a dose of cal-mag because she was slightly clawing and the 9lb hammers needed 1/2 tsp to not show cal-mag deficiency.

I have rooted leaf cal/mag I use with canna coco sometimes for experience. Thanks, SS

View attachment 74798

View attachment 74802
OK I kinda missed where you had to cut the top of the tent?

Lmao

Thinking of dialing the lights down as the fade occurs?
Just by looks of my crop at 4 weeks I went from 100 to 75%
You should be cutting back on lights and feed IMO.

Thinking of dialing the lights down as the fade occurs?
Just by looks of my crop at 4 weeks I went from 100 to 75%
You should be cutting back on lights and feed IMO.
Yeah when I start bringing the blue up and red down, I'll start lowering the intensity. I'll finish with a 39r:99w:99b ratio. That will likely happen on Saturday. Top-off is mostly RO at this point. 100ppm solution up top slowly bringing down the plant site ppm. It's dropped 10-20ppm per day from 1300.

I've been thinking about finishing it out with all blues for the last couple days.

Back
Top Bottom