Buzzking is trying again - 4 site RDWC Apollo XX, Mac Dragon bx1

Nice looking plants buzzking! You from the Illinois area? I remember someone is but can't remember who...anyway my midwest brethren grows looking good!

Guessing from your title you had a rough last grow? This one looks on point
He’s on the other side of the river. Last grow he got mites on his clones. Tore it up.

Nice looking plants buzzking! You from the Illinois area? I remember someone is but can't remember who...anyway my midwest brethren grows looking good!

Guessing from your title you had a rough last grow? This one looks on point
Hey MDK! Thanks! Yes from the IL side of StL but only 15 miles south of downtown.

Yes had some rough grows thus far. My first was last year about this time and turned out I had a hermie in the mix and all 4 plants went to seed. My last grow I had to cut short (literally cut them down) in the 4th week of flower due to Broad Mites. Both of those were documented on that other site.

Hey MDK! Thanks! Yes from the IL side of StL but only 15 miles south of downtown.

Yes had some rough grows thus far. My first was last year about this time and turned out I had a hermie in the mix and all 4 plants went to seed. My last grow I had to cut short (literally cut them down) in the 4th week of flower due to Broad Mites. Both of those were documented on that other site.
It was a shame you had a great start on those plants. This time you are making up for it.

Good you stuck with it, I definitely feel your pain. Eyes are way worse than last time so I have a rough time seeing those hermie sacks. My first indoor grow I consider a complete disaster hah, had to throw away alot of plants 5 out of 6. Now I got one plant in there holding up progress.

Cheers on your current grow!

Coming back to me, you got clones from your friend that assured you he had his mite problem cleaned up.

Pulling up a chair, to a successful finish

Finally getting back to posting an update apologize for being so late. Things cruised along into week 8 of flower and trichomes were still clear. Switched them to straight tap to flush and assumed they would turn amber in the next week or so. Into week 10 1/2 as of today and decided to pull them tonight. I really wish I could have left them for a bit longer as I think I need a bit more amber to be at peek. However my schedule forced me to harvest today. The plant in the front left never caught up so had to sacrifice her as my tent is also my drying space. I think I’m going to cut things back next time and stick with one plant and scrog her to make a sea of green. Then I don't have to worry about things finishing at different times and have a bit more space to work with.

Thanks to all for the advice and a special thanks to @SweetLeafGrow for providing the beans! 😎
2023-07-16-17-12-31-773.jpeg2023-07-16-17-12-44-951.jpegIMG_3035.jpegIMG_3038.jpegIMG_3040.jpegIMG_3041.jpegIMG_3042.jpegIMG_3043.jpegIMG_3046.jpegIMG_3047.jpeg71133441692__5A8A9AD2-E199-47CD-ADA7-04511A0A6B7B.jpegIMG_3052.jpegIMG_3060.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude nice! I think you will be pleased in the end good job!

Edit: my bad which one is the black lookin plant she Purdy
The 2 on the right are the Mac Dragon bx1 from @dragonsflamegenetics. I agree super sticky and dense can’t wait to try it!

The 2 on the left are the Apollo 11 from Brothers Grim. Jury is out on it but from the research I’ve done turns out the fox tailing is part of the genetics.(https://www.hytiva.com/strains/hybrid/apollo-11) Buds are huge so will likely take a while to dry. Have the tent down to 64F at 52% RH trying to take it slow and preserve those terps.

The 2 on the right are the Mac Dragon bx1 from @dragonsflamegenetics. I agree super sticky and dense can’t wait to try it!

The 2 on the left are the Apollo 11 from Brothers Grim. Jury is out on it but from the research I’ve done turns out the fox tailing is part of the genetics.(https://www.hytiva.com/strains/hybrid/apollo-11) Buds are huge so will likely take a while to dry. Have the tent down to 64F at 52% RH trying to take it slow and preserve those terps.
awesome job bud! looks like will be some killer smoke.

Back
Top Bottom