Dragons Flame Genetics - Triangle Skunk Shine Tester Grow

Today is day 64 of flower. The smell is fantastic across the board. So far the trichomes are mostly cloudy but very little amber. I like a bit more amber, so I’m going to let them go a bit longer. The terps on the Triangle Skunk Shine have turned very skunk/burnt rubber in the last few weeks. Shes very frosty and a heavy yielder. Really nicely done @dragonsflamegenetics!
IMG_2662.jpeg
Triangle Skunk Shine
IMG_2654.jpeg
IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg
Pluto
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg
Forum GSC
IMG_2658.jpeg

Today is day 64 of flower. The smell is fantastic across the board. So far the trichomes are mostly cloudy but very little amber. I like a bit more amber, so I’m going to let them go a bit longer. The terps on the Triangle Skunk Shine have turned very skunk/burnt rubber in the last few weeks. Shes very frosty and a heavy yielder. Really nicely done @dragonsflamegenetics!
View attachment 28353
Triangle Skunk Shine
View attachment 28354
View attachment 28355
View attachment 28356
View attachment 28357
Pluto
View attachment 28358
View attachment 28359
Forum GSC
View attachment 28360
Very fricken nice bro. One of my Triangle Death Kush plants also has a burnt rubber type terp, maybe its that TK.

View attachment 28353
Triangle Skunk Shine
View attachment 28354
View attachment 28355
View attachment 28356
View attachment 28357
Pluto
View attachment 28358
View attachment 28359
Forum GSC
View attachment 28360
I just gave out my (or anyone's) first Feckin' Beautiful reaction. Wear it with pride lol.

Your right Its Triangle Death Skunk. I was just really high, typical Zombie lol.
You been high for a while calling it that...reason I was noticing is bc that's the one I been eyeing up love the death star....plus skunk...fuck yea...but then I seen kush and I'm like...wait a minute here lol

Finally chop day! Day 70. I am going to do fresh frozen with about half of the harvest to make some bubble. Busy day and I will try to get some more pictures posted shortly.
IMG_2701.jpeg
Triangle Skunk Shine
IMG_2697.jpeg
Pluto
IMG_2699.jpeg
Forum GSC
IMG_2700.jpeg

You been high for a while calling it that...reason I was noticing is bc that's the one I been eyeing up love the death star....plus skunk...fuck yea...but then I seen kush and I'm like...wait a minute here lol
Yeah lmao I was way baked over that one. Kept calling it kush like wtf bto haha. But yeah TRIANGLE DEATH SKUNK is the shit so far man you wont be dissapointed

Finally chop day! Day 70. I am going to do fresh frozen with about half of the harvest to make some bubble. Busy day and I will try to get some more pictures posted shortly.
View attachment 29455
Triangle Skunk Shine
View attachment 29454
Pluto
View attachment 29453
Forum GSC
View attachment 29452
Gotdamn those are really frosty colas, 10/10 brother. And you gonna do half feesh frozen eh? You gonna let it dry a bit before you freeze and wash it? Can't wait to see the finished product. 👊

Gotdamn those are really frosty colas, 10/10 brother. And you gonna do half feesh frozen eh? You gonna let it dry a bit before you freeze and wash it? Can't wait to see the finished product. 👊
They have hung for 2 days in 60/60 just because i havent had time to trim and bag. I plan for these to be in the deep freezer by end of day tomorrow.

Some nice keepers in there of the TSS .decent sized buds too..you got me interested..this is why I asked Jeff if he would fem them.
This is a really nice consistent strain. The burnt rubber seems to have come thru in all of them. I am going to dry and cure a few plants so I can see how the final cured flower smokes. This is a great all around strain. Nice yield, good frost, and the smell is raunchy (in a good way). Im still holding onto a real strong looking male too!!!

Sorry for the delay on some pics. Here are some NUG shots of the triangle. Skunk shine after about a six week cure. She’s got a great skunk, burnt rubber smell.
IMG_2922.jpeg
IMG_2921.jpeg
I also threw 14 g into the Nugsmasher. I’m new to squishing, but I’m going to give cold cure a try.
IMG_2917.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg
IMG_2925.jpeg

View attachment 28353
Triangle Skunk Shine
View attachment 28354
View attachment 28355
View attachment 28356
View attachment 28357
Pluto
View attachment 28358
View attachment 28359
Forum GSC
View attachment 28360
Nice chunky tops man. 👍

What would you recommend for a personal home use machine?

What would you recommend for a personal home use machine?

I personally wouldn’t go any smaller than the XP. I also like that the XP has a pressure gauge. Take a look at Deb press also. you probably only need a 4 ton but it doesn’t hurt to have extra pressure if it means you get larger heat plates.

I personally wouldn’t go any smaller than the XP. I also like that the XP has a pressure gauge. Take a look at Deb press also. you probably only need a 4 ton but it doesn’t hurt to have extra pressure if it means you get larger heat plates.
Dab press is US only.

XP starts at $1630. 🙄
IMG_6125.jpg

That’s a major investment.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom