Here's The grape gas cut I got from the homie cannaessentials, which was bred by compound. hard to see in the photos, but she is creeping purple and red and blue thru the buds. By the time this one is done shes got next to no green left in the actual buds. Killer grape laffy terps with a hint of gas. also day 40

grape gas Day 40.jpggrape gas Day 40-1.jpggrape gas Day 40-2.jpggrape gas Day 40-3.jpg

Saw ya Mug on a podcast and saw or heard you say Neptune seed bank, well I went there an got DFG Purple Dragon Rider F1, comments on growing her are welcome. Popping some as soon as they arrive, thanks in advance,SSgrower

Saw ya Mug on a podcast and saw or heard you say Neptune seed bank, well I went there an got DFG Purple Dragon Rider F1, comments on growing her are welcome. Popping some as soon as they arrive, thanks in advance,SSgrower
Heres some photos of the PDR. Top her! very fun soaring high

-1538192263652.jpg-1538192273541.jpg-1538192278233.jpg-1538192284507.jpg-1538192289046.jpggarden shots photo 1a (1 of 1).jpgIMG_0405.jpgpdr photo 1 (1 of 1).jpgpdr photo 1 (1 of 1)-2.jpgpurple dragon rider photo 1a (1 of 1).jpgpurple dragon rider photo 2a (1 of 1).jpgpurple dragon rider photo 3a (1 of 1).jpg

Attachments

• purple dragon rider photo 4a (1 of 1).jpg
    purple dragon rider photo 4a (1 of 1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • purple dragon rider.jpg
    purple dragon rider.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 1
  • purple dragon rider-1.jpg
    purple dragon rider-1.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 1
  • purple dragon rider-2.jpg
    purple dragon rider-2.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 1
  • purrple dragon rider.jpg
    purrple dragon rider.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
well, things are chugging along. The purest indica and the black tiger are about 3 weeks old, and not really loving me right now. my usually bagged soil hasnt been available so I went with black gold soil...it used to be good...but this batch of seedlings is hating it, and it came with fugnus gnats and aphids. Always something right.

Heres the black tiger NLD from Indian landrace exchange. Half the pack failed to thrive.

20240222_213001.jpg

and heres the purest indica from Seattle greg steve murphy afghan / authentic genetics

20240222_213013.jpg

Heres the clones rooted out of the aero cloner. this will be one tent that receives pollen from the chosen male - likely purest indica

Cherry pie
Modified macberry moonshine
Cherry mac moonshine
Haole Moonshine
Blackberry Moonshine bx1
Goji og Pinesoul cut
Forum GSC (Might pull this from the run)
Fire OG
Grape Gas
Deathstar

20240222_213254.jpg

And one of my grails is back in the stable...the original Emerald Triangle "local cut" GDP - not that watered down BS ken estes perfumey weak sauce. If I get a copy to root in time, Ill pull the forum GSC and replace it with GPD to be seeded.

Ill get some actually good photos with the real camera, but while taking crappy cell phone pics, heres a teaser of the haole moonshine cut at day 52

20240222_213418.jpg

How's the terps on the GDP you just got back?

I had some GDP a year or two back and it seemed more grapey/fruity than I remember and not as punchy/lung busting....back in the day it would ko ya

How's the terps on the GDP you just got back?

I had some GDP a year or two back and it seemed more grapey/fruity than I remember and not as punchy/lung busting....back in the day it would ko ya
Skunk Grape Kool aid. Big ass leafier buds, has that old school afghani type growth, lots of leave, nodes stacked to the max. truly powerful medicine type smoke with killer pain killing anti anxiety and so tasty. very colorful red purple black buds. The cut most people are seeing these days is from Ken Estes and is like you describe. bland fruity with a mild chill smoke, lost the magic.

well, my surgery was a success. In recovery mode now, but doing better.

Garden this run has gotten it from all sides, 9 days of no power and sub freezing temps, and now my surgery has them no care for 2 weeks. They are still looking good thought..

Heres the obama kush week 10 at harvest today. Cut is sourced from archive, and is bred by csi .

obama kush week 10 harvest day small format.jpgobama kush week 10 harvest day small format-1.jpgobama kush week 10 harvest day small format-2.jpgobama kush week 10 harvest day small format-3.jpg

You
I will ask him, I know it wasnt a long veg, very min. He had the haole moonshine x , fire og x, and black velvet x, (all to the cherry mac moonshine) in his tent.
got a smoke report on the fire og x cherry Mac moonshine jeff..

oh shit…didn’t see post # 361 🤦‍♂️ . have a release date for this one.

Last edited:
cherry pie bay area cut - came down at week 10, One of my favorite smokes, and man alive am i excited for this run, one of my better finishes of her since before moving to hawaii

View attachment 48945View attachment 48946View attachment 48947View attachment 48948View attachment 48949View attachment 48950View attachment 48951View attachment 48952View attachment 48953View attachment 48954View attachment 48955View attachment 48956
Looks similar to my pheno Cherry Pie x Modified Macberry Moonshine. Genetics are definitely solid. 20240310_181423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom