I had a med error...they were supposed to give me .25 and instead shot me with 2.5. Threw up so much I lost 12 pounds, but Ive finally been able to keep food and liquid down now, and starting to feel better.

glad to hear you're starting to feel better. no rush at all on my order, get better, get caught up and then deal with it. :D

really heartbreaking week for us here. Our sweetest guy Charlie has crossed over to the other side. Dont even know how to move on, as he brought so much happiness into our home. Truly an amazing dog, with a truly amazing personality. Hold your pups and family close. Tomorrow aint promised.

441524318_122142050522148541_6985597502388695140_n.jpg

really heartbreaking week for us here. Our sweetest guy Charlie has crossed over to the other side. Dont even know how to move on, as he brought so much happiness into our home. Truly an amazing dog, with a truly amazing personality. Hold your pups and family close. Tomorrow aint promised.

View attachment 56644
Heart goes out to you bro💚 losing your pets is always a bum deal.

View attachment 56644it takes 4 years to recover from loosing w family member, you only heal with time & love. Cody sends his best to your family.20240502_113909.jpg

RIP Charlie, keep your head up Jeff. He'll always be with you in your memories, he'll be the light in every room, and he'll be on the bridge waiting for you brother. 🫂🫂

thanks all for the kind words. definitely been a week of hell. From me being overdosed by a hormone and throwing up for 48 straight hours...came out of being sick barely long enough to probably fail my constitution law midterm, and then charlies surgery and death....

We are starting to get through the darkest parts of mourning at least. The hardest part is honestly just how big his personality was and how much it influenced our day to day. He was quite a character, in amazing ways, and to be fair at times very demanding. Our other dog Shenzi by comparison is very low maintenance and chill. We will forever miss him, but truth be told, we always knew he would go down in a flame of glory somehow....he already had a previous surgery to fix his stomach, and I had to give him cpr a few times from choking. He had one speed...lol.

pulled all the purest indica out for the first time really to check for herm issues.
theres like 13 females total or maybe 15...
Ive literally done nothing. No ipm or food...they are just in 7x7 squares with soil being fully neglected by my insanity of a life at the moment lol
I didnt pull the males out as I cant take the pollen today but I will once they are worthy of individual photo shoots

Things are starting to find a new “Normal” and carry on. My term is winding down…2 weeks till finals week, and then my big summer break. My goal for the summer is going to be getting something to flippin reverse and make some fem seeds, and work as much as I can on my 70 firebird rebuild…Ill try to keep my threads more active as well.

In the grow. The male purest indicas have all spent their load and been chopped down, and the females are just doing their thing making seeds. Next run is vegging away. and looking like Ill attempt to reverse both the haole moonshine and the grape gas and see which will actually make pollen.

Got asked for some pictures of the hot rod project so here you go!

She’s a 1970 1/2 true W66 Formula Firebird, 1 of 1200 made, Ram Air 3, originally in atoll blue. She was supposed to be a project between my grandfather and me. He was a total pro, owned a body shop in cottage grove for 40 years and worked most the race cars that raced at the Cottage Grove Track. We deliberately chose a rust bucket that was worth something finished, so he could show me the ropes on metal work and body work. Unfortunately, right as the car arrived from Georgia he passed away. So this build is now in his honor. EVERY panel needs major metal work, and will keep me busy for years to come. So far I redid the floor panels, trans tunnel, rebuilt the entire front clip and suspension, got her running and driving, and this summer, will be working on fixing her ass end - trunk panel and rear window surround. These are my dream cars., my first car every was an 89 formula, and I’ve got the screaming bird tattooed on my chest lol.

20240511_143016.jpg20240520_171122.jpg20240520_171127.jpg20240520_171140.jpg410298723_122104105256148541_1225452552848089820_n.jpg434314511_122135014808148541_7202644816252142044_n.jpg

Sounds fire bud, want to learn about feminizing myself, considered trying to make my own sts and start there so as to make it affordable. Still ...not getting the reversal probably more costly than the spray

Best of luck on it hope it works ☺️

Happy to see Jeff start making some fem's again..........finally!

My first car was a 79 firebird~!:love:
I wish I had that one back...

I think if you can offer feminized you will sell more.
Only real breeders and pheno hunters want regs now a dayz.
There are more smokers than growers and many growers are just smokers trying to make life easy with little effort. Not true growers by any means.
That's where feminized take over.

Sour D and Grape gas is always worth a look. Is the sour fem?

Do you see my dm mate from the 2nd may .

Sour D and Grape gas is always worth a look. Is the sour fem?
the sour diesel is what I know as Sour Diesel - Norcal area in the medical days. Longer flower, a bit sensitive, but....the loudest sour fuel terps that cant be hidden with a very signature feeling when breaking down the buds.

20240620_111041.jpg#1 Dragons Flame fan sporting brand new Haole Moonshine shirt,oh yes praise ye Dragon. Smoke Report on Garlic as follows: super smelly smoke, buds were sticky AF. In a bagel .25 grams of weed the stone lasted all day long. It is creeper, you can enjoy several tokes without being blown away. It is possible to work on this weed. The 2nd shirt may be too big for Commander Cody (so I'm going to have to wear) but he likes going out and watching his dad. So glad they came directly to the house, no customs tax. It is nothing short of a MIRACLE.20240620_112651.jpg

@dragonsflamegenetics

Staff is getting some heat over purchases made not shipped to members. I know at least 1 mod has reached out to you and did not get a response.

Can you please provide an update with what is going on with any BB Member's outstanding order.

If any outstanding issues are addressed this post can be deleted and approved vendor status reinstated. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom