That Sirius Black looks like it would be a fun one to grow
That is a clone from my last indoor grow.
The seeds came from B2ACG.
All the indoor stuff is still in cure from June. I am just like that.
Just went and checked on all the jars and it has a nice fruity smell.
None of the indoor turned color like the outdoors one.

how many are you flowering this round? 20?

do you have the big light on?

22 in flower, 4 clones in tent on veg.
Big light stayed up since last grow and was used through veg.
Can't believe I did not have heat issues but seems like I made it fine.
Funniest thing is with AC running on command my electric bills are way lower than I believe. 🥳

22 in flower, 4 clones in tent on veg.
Big light stayed up since last grow and was used through veg.
Can't believe I did not have heat issues but seems like I made it fine.
Funniest thing is with AC running on command my electric bills are way lower than I believe. 🥳

damn, so you'll have 26 in all.. tough for me to fathom that many plants at one time. awesome you've been saving power even with the big light and ac.. and now the cannatrol using power too.. me, not saving so much right now, a few more weeks and i'll get a break, no more ac i hope and harvest time so i get to shut off the lights, along with the 400w pond pump will get shut off for the year soon. all just in time for the furnace to start costing money!! i need to order a new nozzle and oil filter soon, vacuum out the inside and change the filter!!! hope it holds up yet another winter. it a clare bros. so i can get any part i need from a few local shops in a pinch. lowes and HD even carries a bunch of parts for it.

man this is the first hard flip you've done in a couple rounds now yeah? curious if you notice any difference going back to cannonball!!!!

Yea The 4 clones in the tent will become mothers maybe? They're the bag seed from your TC.
Think you missed my last room update? https://budbuilders.org/threads/steamrollers-com-stonington-grow.311/post-86713
Only thing I noted about the room at this point is alternating branches on some plants.
Even the smallest are bushes and will need attention.

I pruned the outdoor girls hard so they can get more air and hopefully stressed them into getting going~!
Gave them a shot of all 3 finishers~!
No chance in Hell I am out there blowing them off any day left in their lives.
Weather guessers say frost warnings tonight in some areas~! September 2. 🤔
Not worried for the plants though with cold. Should 4 weeks left hopefully with ease.
Depending how fast the Sirius Black fills in I may chop in stages starting anytime 2-3 weeks from now.
Pink purple pistils look great.
DSC_0040.JPG

I service my own furnace also. Ever since I lived in a trailer and stood over the techs shoulder 30+ years ago.
Some things have had to have a tech for like when the fire box cracked under warranty.
Other than that I don't sweat it either. Parts are pretty easy to find.
Now I do need to order oil before the season starts and I can't wait to see what it cost now.
Maybe it is time for the election discount price.🤬

Weather guessers say frost warnings tonight in some areas~! September 2

wow a frost warning already!!!... it is dropping kinda quick early this year, not surprised we had such an early summer. took all my AC units out of the windows today and cleaned them up and stashed em away for next year!! nights have been in the low 50's so won't need them anymore.

I service my own furnace also. Ever since I lived in a trailer and stood over the techs shoulder 30+ years ago.
Some things have had to have a tech for like when the fire box cracked under warranty.
Other than that I don't sweat it either. Parts are pretty easy to find.

i did the exact same thing! haha hired a guy and he didn't have his nozzle with him so i gave him a piece of tube and tape and got to watch what he did and after he left i said well thats the last time i pay for that!!! :ROFLMAO:

i bought the wrong nozzle, i got a B and need an A.. hollow cone versus solid spray. it was prime so free return. it didn't say a or b so i took a chance. should have known better! ordered a two pack this time! ebay 2 for $20.. i got the right oil filter though so i'll change that out tomorrow.

looked at the air filters i normally buy them in a dozen case to save $$ but i looked the last time i bought them they were $34 now the same pack is $54... i'm gonna have to raise my labor rates starting next year. don't wanna do it but can't work for peanuts anymore when the cost of living is cashews!!!

Now I do need to order oil before the season starts and I can't wait to see what it cost now.
Maybe it is time for the election discount price.🤬

i think i have a half tank yet so maybe enough to get close to the end of the year. def after election so wondering how much blood i need to sell!! :LOL:

your sirius black looks so sexy man!!

i really hope those trop cherry seed you guys dropped look just like the mom.. she started to show color early, just after cotton tops.

Back
Top Bottom