New Grow - Rose Gold Pave` by Compound Genetics - Bud Builders

Sheesh. Straight killing it. 31 days in and they so swollen already. Great job.
Thank you Cookies! I do think this is going to be one of my best grows ever 🌿

Got my light situation in this tent resolved, thanks to @GoodShit97 for helping me out with getting this tent not only productive, but safe from fire danger. The first, and only time, I'll ever buy a Mars Hydro product was my very first grow set up. Gonna try to find a tech that might be able to take this thing apart and fix it, otherwise, it's getting retired.

Been running on a borrowed light that is too small but at least it’s safe! Special thanks to G$ who is sending me an awesome light in a pinch 👊

Pretty much on cruise control with this one at this point, ppm needs have been steadily dropping and going to change the res soon for a finish ratio and may do a week long flush at the end. She is now down to about 300 ppm and asking for less and less.

IMG_4501.jpegIMG_4502.jpegIMG_4503.jpegIMG_4504.jpegIMG_4505.jpegIMG_4506.jpegIMG_4507.jpegIMG_4508.jpegIMG_4509.jpeg

IMG_4511.jpegIMG_4512.jpegIMG_4513.jpegIMG_4514.jpegIMG_4515.jpegIMG_4516.jpegI swapped out the borrowed light that was too small for this tent for the spider farmer se3000 to finish the grow. Put that borrowed light over the Future #1 until the light from G$ gets here, it’ll just be a few cloudy days for Future #1 and the Rose Gold Pave will have sufficient light to finish properly!

I can turn this light down for better pics, sure are some pretty 🌸 blossoms!

Going down the homestretch with this gal, changed the res yesterday for ripen ratios and watching the pretty fade. I’ve stripped a lot more fans than I normally do aiming for better lighting down lower. As mentioned, probably not a great yielding strain but one that is hopefully potent.

Looked at trichomes yesterday and not even close there, thinking at least a week left to go and most likely longer. Still some light colored pistils, she’s still drinking and feeding at 300ppm, everything says we’re getting close but not there yet.

IMG_4553.jpegIMG_4552.jpegIMG_4551.jpegIMG_4550.jpegIMG_4549.jpegIMG_4548.jpeg

I was right when I thought it was going to be longer than a week, she is still chugging along and put on some good mass these last couple of weeks. She’s done eating but still drinking, running just above 130ppm and asking for less, we’ll call it the flush as I’m not a lot higher than my RO water which has creeped up on me to around 100.

I’ve taken most of the fans off the plant to help the lower flowers ripen up more.

Trichomes are mostly cloudy but no amber to speak of. Beautiful flowers and hopefully potent too!

IMG_4649.jpegIMG_4648.jpegIMG_4647.jpegIMG_4646.jpegIMG_4645.jpegIMG_4644.jpeg2024-04-18-12-16-42-724.jpeg2024-04-18-12-16-09-192.jpeg2024-04-18-12-14-30-969.jpeg2024-04-18-12-13-14-478.jpeg2024-04-18-12-12-56-693.jpeg2024-04-18-12-12-00-089.jpeg

OK, guys, Compound Genetics comes through again. It's in the genetics stupid, I keep telling myself. Hit it out of the park with this one, a personal record. The Rose Gold Pave performs with a 33% raw THC and 2.6% on the terps, one of the best terp profiles for my needs, pretty much in line with Mellow Fellow. I'm going to be coming back to some of these very soon.

Rose Gold Pave Canna.jpgRose Gold Pave Terps.jpg

Hopefully STL city has something? Damn...I'm only 25 mins or so from down town
Try doing a search on Cannabis testing lab in STL. If they are there, you'll find them. Our labs here have couriers that travel the state picking up samples, you can also drop off but I don't know if there is a discount if you did that. I think that is why it's so expensive, at least here anyway. If I were to have to pay for these tests, it would be $100 a pop for Cannabinoids and Terpenes. Fidelity Diagnostics is an amazing company, they do all my testing for free because I am a cancer patient. Super grateful for this and gives me great piece of mind knowing exactly what is in my medicine and helps me find the strains with the terps that work well for me.

Thanks to this testing, I know I finally want to grow a strain again because of the lab reports. Mellow Fellow and this Rose Gold Pave are going to be keepers and gonna run them again soon.

Hopefully STL city has something? Damn...I'm only 25 mins or so from down town
Yes we have them. I haven't used one in years tho. I did it when they first opened up I think 2018? I used it to calibrate my TLC process, then quit because too expensive.

When you come over to get your light, I'll test something for you. I've always wanted someone to hold the camera for me then post a vid. PITA trying to do labwork and camera work at the same time. Always looks like a kindergartner took the vid.

Yes we have them. I haven't used one in years tho. I did it when they first opened up I think 2018? I used it to calibrate my TLC process, then quit because too expensive.

When you come over to get your light, I'll test something for you. I've always wanted someone to hold the camera for me then post a vid. PITA trying to do labwork and camera work at the same time. Always looks like a kindergartner took the vid.
Idk if you are ready for this or not 🧐IMG_20240524_192028404.jpg
A cell phone tripod....that little box on the leg is a remote ain't figured it out yet but it can be synced to the phone to control it.

But yea I got you dude I would love to see whatever you are doing to test yours....mine I just smoke it 😆

Wish I had a competent growmie living near me, I tend to carry 5 patients I service, never have leftover Headstash, but if I had a good growmie we could fight my cancer better, I just need to be at peace, I am not afraid, just covering lot of patients and can't save 4 oz. for RSO so I smoke keif hash and the cannabis I grow, I got no competition on the coastal bend I can find,Dang! Not everyone grows "Medically" like Sweetleaf and I. Some guys and gals are just potheads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom