Future #1 by Anesia in RDWC - Bud Builders

That's a hell of a plant dude ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Can not wait to get this strain into flower man, you smashed another one outta the park brother ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Thanks guys, gonna get an update for this gal later today. Almost 12 full weeks since flip and she is finally starting to ripen up, an exercise in patience for me her for sure. For whatever reason, she is showing her Sativa side more during flower, either that or Anesia is counting weeks from the start of actual flowering and not flip time for their flowering times estimate.

Thanks guys, gonna get an update for this gal later today. Almost 12 full weeks since flip and she is finally starting to ripen up, an exercise in patience for me her for sure. For whatever reason, she is showing her Sativa side more during flower, either that or Anesia is counting weeks from the start of actual flowering and not flip time for their flowering times estimate.
oh boy, 12 weeks!
I gave a cut of this and Lemon Jeffery to a buddy who was supposed to pick them up and never did.
So now I've got 2 heavy sativa cleaners outside in the north east ๐Ÿ˜‘
This should be fun.
Gonna start depoing them the middle of July.

Haven't had much time to post lately, but this plant did get harvested on Thursday. Some nice big buds, not going to guess final weight but it's above average for me I would say. Had some problems along the way with this one but she was super sticky when I cut her down and most of the large buds are pretty dense and solid, did see a bit of amber before I let her sit in the dark for 3 days. Once dry will get an order in for testing.

IMG_4908.jpegIMG_4907.jpegIMG_4906.jpegIMG_4903.jpegIMG_4904.jpegIMG_4905.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom