Imperium X by Anesia in RDWC - Bud Builders

So you are like 2 days shy of 10 weeks right?
Personally id take these to 11 weeks and call it a grow. They look stellar dude 👌🏼

Ive only had 1 strain that never went amber ever after 12 weeks in flower but damn was it good!

Yea, tomorrow will mark the end of week 10, breeder says 9-10 weeks.

Personally id take these to 11 weeks and call it a grow.
I hear what you are saying here, but I remember a video @steamroller posted about harvesting at the right time. The guy kept taking buds at different times in the grow and had them tested. The thing that worries me the most about going too far is that he claims in the video they drop off pretty fast in potency once the thc starts to degrade.

If I went by that video, I would say it's time now, just not seeing any amber to speak of, but if I remember right, the guy in the video claimed peak potency was when most everything was cloudy and not any amber yet. I think I still see a few clear in there but to my eye, they are mostly cloudy and pretty close to peak now. Gonna have to make a judgement call as I will be out of town starting Friday until Tuesday. I do not want to stick my wife with this harvest and not sure I want to go that long to do it when I get home.

Yea, tomorrow will mark the end of week 10, breeder says 9-10 weeks.

I hear what you are saying here, but I remember a video @steamroller posted about harvesting at the right time. The guy kept taking buds at different times in the grow and had them tested. The thing that worries me the most about going too far is that he claims in the video they drop off pretty fast in potency once the thc starts to degrade.

If I went by that video, I would say it's time now, just not seeing any amber to speak of, but if I remember right, the guy in the video claimed peak potency was when most everything was cloudy and not any amber yet. I think I still see a few clear in there but to my eye, they are mostly cloudy and pretty close to peak now. Gonna have to make a judgement call as I will be out of town starting Friday until Tuesday. I do not want to stick my wife with this harvest and not sure I want to go that long to do it when I get home.
Im following ya man, im not one to usually let my plants amber either. As soon as i see even a couple amber, i chop.
So i thought you were just coming in on week 10, not starting week 11.
I was saying before take it to 11 weeks but you're already there so i guess chop? lol.
Personally im cool with a few clear over a few amber lol.
Every time ive let my plants go amber, the smoke locks me to the couch regardless if its a sativa or indica.

So I did take a look at some of the sugars, thought I saw an amber or two, but probably a stretch. What I did see is what I thought were possibly a bunch of CLEAR ones.

Check out this photo-

2024-01-03-12-01-48-904.jpeg

I noticed right off the bat the little blue dots on these trichs as they look super cool, but what I immediately thought when I saw them is they are still clear and reflecting something that's giving them the black eyed pea look. This look is telling me I need to wait, and then...smoke confirms that I should probably wait.

I've learned when smoke speaks, I should listen.

G$, you are right about lots of amber and the sedative effect it has, not a bad thing to be in my medicine.

So after all ya'alls valuable input, I've decided to go for it and let them ride at least until Tuesday.

So I did take a look at some of the sugars, thought I saw an amber or two, but probably a stretch. What I did see is what I thought were possibly a bunch of CLEAR ones.

Check out this photo-

View attachment 36930

I noticed right off the bat the little blue dots on these trichs as they look super cool, but what I immediately thought when I saw them is they are still clear and reflecting something that's giving them the black eyed pea look. This look is telling me I need to wait, and then...smoke confirms that I should probably wait.

I've learned when smoke speaks, I should listen.

G$, you are right about lots of amber and the sedative effect it has, not a bad thing to be in my medicine.

So after all ya'alls valuable input, I've decided to go for it and let them ride at least until Tuesday.
Going to school off you man, I have Imp X germinating right now.

I think the black eyes are a magnifying glass effect, optical artifact. Nice photography.

WOW!!! just gorgeous man!!! this might be the prettiest photo i ever seen...

<<BUMP>>

img_4094-jpeg.38471

Back
Top Bottom