Imperium X by Anesia in RDWC - Bud Builders

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
After a long wait for a package from Spain, I finally got my stealth order of Imperium X seeds by Anesia Seeds. Heard a lot about this one so we're fixin ta see what she is made of.

Going to germinate this in my usual way, 50/50 RO water and H2O2 for 14 hours, then in a paper towel until the tap roots is an inch or so long, then in a rapid rooter. This time around, going in a Binky Bucket which seems to be working well for the new grow of Mellow Fellow by Cult Classic. The Mellow Fellow gal is going directly into the single site RDWC system while I will do something a bit different with this one.

This one will eventually go in the 5x5 in the 4 site system where I am currently flowering the Apples and Bananas. I've got time to get this gal big enough to pull 4 clones and bada bing, right back in business. I would have like to have about a week or two longer but it took a long time for the Imperium X seeds to get here, is what it is. If things keep going the way they currently are, I will have a surplus of meds like never before after these two Apples and Bananas harvests so I do not have nearly as much pressure as I am used to having. Going to relax a bit and enjoy the grow and all the cool threads here I have missed.

Imperium X, welcome to the garden girl!IMG_3305.jpeg

Whenever I see seed packs like that I forget that they're feminized so the first thought is "I hope there are no males"😌
Yea, I got what they call "stealth shipping" to help get safely through customs. They send a baby sized t-shirt and pull the seeds out of their breeder packaging to help elude the Cannabinoid tyrants.

Good luck on this grow. Did you get your kush figured out to the point it is useable to adjust spectrum?

I have vertical germinators printed out here if you want me to put one in the mail tomorrow. I can send you a clone shipper too and you can share some of this fine weed with your buddy. I like my weed to speak Spanish personally.

1692657323850.png

Did you get your kush figured out to the point it is useable to adjust spectrum?
Yea, just bypassing any recipes. Still never heard anything from Scynce. A bit into flower in the 5x5, I bumped the red all the way up and it seems to have kept node spacing very tight.

Not sure if you have seen how that grow is going but I'm pretty happy with the light. I'd like the app to work better that is for sure but the light itself seems to perform very well.

New RDWC Hydro Grow - Apples and Bananas - BudBuilders​

I have vertical germinators printed out here if you want me to put one in the mail tomorrow. I can send you a clone shipper too and you can share some of this fine weed with your buddy. I like my weed to speak Spanish personally.

Te enviaré clones del Imperium X en tu cargador de clones si eres el "amigo" del que hablas. Estoy seguro de que aprendieron español durante su tiempo en España.

Puedo enviar a otros amigos también.

Di la palabra mi hermano...

Yea, just bypassing any recipes. Still never heard anything from Scynce. A bit into flower in the 5x5, I bumped the red all the way up and it seems to have kept node spacing very tight.

Not sure if you have seen how that grow is going but I'm pretty happy with the light. I'd like the app to work better that is for sure but the light itself seems to perform very well.

New RDWC Hydro Grow - Apples and Bananas - BudBuilders​

Te enviaré clones del Imperium X en tu cargador de clones si eres el "amigo" del que hablas. Estoy seguro de que aprendieron español durante su tiempo en España.

Puedo enviar a otros amigos también.

Di la palabra mi hermano...
Sí, soy yo.

No puedo creer que esté escribiendo en el traductor de Google para enviarte un mensaje secreto. Espero que tengas tu anillo decodificador.

Yo quiero taco bell

I got enough to send you 4 rooted clones now if you would prefer to run this and save the taco weed. Wait, thats mexican, not spanish. :unsure:
Thanks bro but I'm super pumped for this Imperium X and already got a seed started germinating. I'm not going to be able to send my amigo an Imperium X clone if I do that anyway so we're sticking to the plan 🤠

Wait a sec….I’m innocent 😇

You are an angel Baby, I was just teasin ya 💕

I'm not teasing though when I say we have Imperium X germination in the Binky Bucket! I started this seed in a paper towel and it had about 1/2" root when I went out of town on Thursday morning. Stuck that sprout in a rapid rooter and into the 2nd Binky Bucket. Today when I got home, we have a seedling, woohoo!

My little nursery is working out well. I picked up a 3x3 tent to put in my bedroom, where lights on is interfering with sleep as my bedroom is also doubling as a nursery at the moment. Won't be too long for the Mellow Fellow. The Imperium X will be in the nursery for about 4 weeks.

I'm super happy with how the Binky Buckets are performing. I was a bit concerned the rapid rooters would be too moist with the airstone on and that I might have to wait on that till a later time, but so far, these seedlings look great to me.IMG_3348.jpegIMG_3350.jpeg

Lol you guys do have a nursery now. I think another benefit you'll appreciate is that you can get a heads up on what they respond to for nutes and make adjustments easily before ever mixing a larger batch of it up in the rdwc.
Their needs change from when they are seedling to vegging and growing

Last edited:
Lol you guys do have a nursery now. I think another benefit you'll appreciate is that you can get a heads up on what they respond to for nutes and make adjustments easily before ever mixing a larger batch of it up in the rdwc.
There are different ways to feed these plants. My daily routine is to at least feed them what they ate the day before. If they ate 30 ppms of nutrients yesterday, i expect them to eat at least that today if not more.

Mixing 2 ec of nutes and filling the system is indeed a waste imo. Why not just take care of their daily needs by feeding them their daily needs

There are different ways to feed these plants. My daily routine is to at least feed them what they ate the day before. If they ate 30 ppms of nutrients yesterday, i expect them to eat at least that today if not more.

Mixing 2 ec of nutes and filling the system is indeed a waste imo. Why not just take care of their daily needs by feeding them their daily needs
How do you know what 30 PPMs of nutrients they ate the night before?

I don't.
But if it doesn't drop daily there's a reason why and imo its because the ratios are out of wack and its then time reset the base nutes
If it does not drop in PPM's and the water level dropped does that not indicate the plant consumed water and nutrients in the same amounts? Meaning the plant used say 5 gallons of 500PPM solution on the 500 scale and the meter remains at 500PPM's. Does that not mean the plant is consuming water at the same rate as nutrients?

If it does not drop in PPM's and the water level dropped does that not indicate the plant consumed water and nutrients in the same amounts?
There is more math involved because my top up res only contains ro water and calmag at a ppm of about 200 +-

Both drinking and eating

There is more math involved because my top up res only contains ro water and calmag at a ppm of about 200 +-

Both drinking and eating
Yes that would have an impact on the numbers but it would also have an impact on the NPK Ratios as well. Cal Mag is also 2 to 3 percent Nitrogen which needs to be taken into consideration. Meaning each time you top off with your 200 ppm Rez water you are impacting the NPK ratios in the system. I understand it works for you. I believe @Aqua Man recommended PPM's of top off rez to be at half of system NPK ratios.
Myself I just waste about 20 to 30 gallons of solution every week and start with a fresh tank of solution at an EC of 1 to 1.5. Last time I checked my solution has a cost of under 10 cents a gallon so the lost solution is not much of a cost issue and the plants outside use it. As you mentioned I have no way of knowing what parts of the PPM the plant is consuming. I top off with just 0 PPM RO water thru the week. No tip burn or Calcium issues and it seems to work for me.

Yes that would have an impact on the numbers but it would also have an impact on the NPK Ratios as well. Cal Mag is also 2 to 3 percent Nitrogen which needs to be taken into consideration. Meaning each time you top off with your 200 ppm Rez water you are impacting the NPK ratios in the system. I understand it works for you. I believe @Aqua Man recommended PPM's of top off rez to be at half of system NPK ratios.
After this water change ive increased the P and K ratios and decreased the micro by half understanding (trying to adjust) the N that's in the calmag.

With my water change i always leave about 5 gallons in the system and then add the water from the rez. My starting ppm was 260. Added nutrients heavy on the potassium and ppm settled at 380.

After this water change ive increased the P and K ratios and decreased the micro by half understanding (trying to adjust) the N that's in the calmag.

With my water change i always leave about 5 gallons in the system and then add the water from the rez. My starting ppm was 260. Added nutrients heavy on the potassium and ppm settled at 380.
How many gallons of water are they drinking each day?

The Binky Buckets are so far a good success. When I had everything in my bedroom, it was too warm and the Mellow Fellow, I believe got a bad colony going but I do think I got that under control. This plant was moved to my grow room where the floor is much cooler and I have been running the Sativa grow without a chiller with good results so far. The Binky Bucket has been similarly cool enough to keep the bad bacteria at bay. I also took a bio-media block from one of the other res's and stuck it in there and am also using Hydroguard. Been tinkering with the ppms and finally got the pH stable running at about 275 ppm 1:1:1:1 GH trio and Calmagic.

So far, so good. The plan, which is a bit behind what I would have liked, is to get this plant big enough to pull 4 clones and run them in the 5x5 under the Raging Kush. Going to top this when the current node is separated enough to get a clean snip. That should get the side branching going and hopefully be able to pull snips and get them rooting in a couple of weeks.

She stretched a bit early on under the same light that kept the Mellow Fellow short. Once I moved her into the grow room and adjusted the light for this plant, she stopped that shit, looking good now.

IMG_3404.jpegIMG_3405.jpeg

Sí, soy yo.

No puedo creer que esté escribiendo en el traductor de Google para enviarte un mensaje secreto. Espero que tengas tu anillo decodificador.

Yo quiero taco bell
I do bout Spanish but I speak a little Mexican - pass the mota porforvor

Back
Top Bottom