Cement Shoes S1 by Universally Seeded in RDWC - Bud Builders

They lookin THICK lol. She is so happy she is growing leaves on her leaves :D.
Thanks man, yea, coming along nicely. It's a trip because I recently picked up more hours at work so I am away from home 4 days a week now and @MrsSweetLeaf has been doing a marvelous job taking care of the plants when I am gone. I've taught her how to read the water and add or subtract from the nutrient levels as needed. I still need to teach her how to do a res change but by the time we do that, she will already have the basics down and it will mainly be the mechanics of getting all the water in and out of the system that she needs to learn, piece of cake there.

I do need to teach her some pruning, defoliation, etc but for now, I've been able to keep up on that. But what's a trip is being away for four days and getting wowed every week when I get home and see how fast the progress is! Got three grows in flower and it's the most enjoyable time of the grow for me. These are some of my funnest grows ever, just having a blast with these plants that I love so much and appreciating every day best I can. Lots to say about plant therapy and I'm blessed to have plenty to spare 👊

IMG_4400.jpegIMG_4401.jpegIMG_4402.jpegIMG_4403.jpegIMG_4404.jpegIMG_4405.jpegIMG_4406.jpegIMG_4408.jpegIMG_4409.jpegIMG_4410.jpegA couple of weeks into flower and things are looking ok, the scrog did its job but 3 different phenotypes isn’t helping anything. Right two are really stretching, left, not so much. It’ll be interesting to see the different flowers, gonna keep these separate as if different strains for my meds.

Res is super stable, feeding at 500 ppm now on early bloom ratios.

Changed out the res today for mid bloom ratios, been out of commission for a bit and recovering from a surgery myself but these girls are still chugging along. Did come home to an unpleasant surprise when one of these biotches threw balls on me 🤨

Plucked everything I could see, some of the sacks had opened unfortunately but is what it is. Everything undesirable was coming out of lower nodes where everything had been removed much earlier.

Aside from that, they’re feeding at right around 500 ppm, watching to see how they react to the new res.

IMG_4460.jpegIMG_4461.jpegIMG_4462.jpegIMG_4463.jpegIMG_4464.jpegIMG_4465.jpegIMG_4466.jpegIMG_4467.jpeg

Balls you say huh
Ya, unfortunately this round is going to have some seeds, already found a few, mainly on those low flowers, which I preemptively removed a bunch of, them little bastards are hard to see, and they just pop out from those lower nodes and I’ve even found a couple that were on a female flower hiding on the underside. I did notice a few pistils that turned way too early, pretty sure these were seeded. If I don’t get too many more I might be good with only a few seeds to deal with.

Other than that, things are progressing nicely, changed the light spectrum to mimic HPS and ready for a big seedless bud explosion 👊

IMG_4623.jpegIMG_4624.jpegIMG_4626.jpegIMG_4628.jpegIMG_4631.jpegIMG_4632.jpegIMG_4633.jpegIMG_4634.jpeg

so seeds from universally seeded in the future are a no go bud…
I tend to think genetics although they could have been stressed since my wife has been helping me and is not attentive to the environment as I am when I am here. I think there were a couple of days she let temps get upwards of 90+F so that may have been what happened. Even still, you'd think if the genetics were solid this would not have happened. Not too happy that's fosure.

If you look closely, most of the pistils seem unaffected by any pollen. I noticed almost immediately after this happened several of the lower flower pistils started turning orange on me. I've seen them do that when I accidentally brush up against them when defoliating, but I was seeing this on buds where I was pretty sure I had not disturbed them. I picked a couple of swollen calyxes and yea, definitely little seeds in there forming dagnabit, somebiotch.

I’d say it’s genetics..hopefully the pollen wasn’t viable bud.i had this happen awhile ago with Ethos planet of the grapes same area down low on the plant with the odd one just under the bud.luckily for me it wasn’t viable as I didn’t see it till week 4 in flower.most likely the breeder was just lazy and never tested before releasing.👏 it’s not too bad SLG

Right about the end of week 7 since flipping these gals, “breeder” says 7-10 weeks. Still been finding a few balls here and there but fortunately they have not gotten worse and went crazy hermie on me…bad enough as it is and really hoping the majority of these flowers remain un pollinated as they do appear to the eye.

Otherwise , the plants look fantastic and loving the HPS simulation from the Raging Kush. Drinking 5-6 gallons a day, feeding at about 365 ppm and starting to drop as the flowers begin to mature. Gonna change out the res this week for late bloom ratios and waltz to the finish line 💃 hopefully in 2-3 weeks.

IMG_4689.jpegIMG_4688.jpegIMG_4684.jpegIMG_4683.jpegIMG_4681.jpegIMG_4678.jpegIMG_4677.jpegIMG_4676.jpegIMG_4675.jpegIMG_4674.jpeg

Hey nice stuff, a few seed won't hurt, my last crop was full of them from 1 bad plant....ah well onto the next grow ...eh.

I think you've been giving them a bit too much nitrogen after the 2nd week in flower. The amount of leaves & round ones in your buds at the top tell me that, along with the darker color1713985060131.png

Hey nice stuff, a few seed won't hurt, my last crop was full of them from 1 bad plant....ah well onto the next grow ...eh.

I think you've been giving them a bit too much nitrogen after the 2nd week in flower. The amount of leaves & round ones in your buds at the top tell me that, along with the darker colorView attachment 55545
You may be right about that PC, I did get a bit of leaf tip burn somewhere along the way, not exactly sure how it happened but I miss a lot when I’m gone and may not be getting all the events of the week if you know what I mean lol.

8 weeks in the books since flipping, I guess flowering for a bit over 6, still not sure when to start counting days, these plants don’t look 2 weeks from finishing but it could be that I’m not used to seeing them under HPS lighting. I’d say they still have a good amount of time left to fatten up and get ripe for the picking.

Did not get the res changed last week so gonna do that sometime today or tomorrow for late bloom ratios. Res has been stable but asking for less nutrients every day, down to 365 ppm and drinking 6-8 gallons of water a day. I think I might be done chasing balls, definitely gonna have some seeds on the lower buds but the uppers are looking pretty good, may not be 💯 seedless but I don’t think they’ll be packed either. I got a good pic of one I found last week, little bastards are hard to spot, a small number of them did open in the beginning but I do think I caught most of them thereafter.

Balls 🏀

IMG_4713.jpeg

Flower shots 🌸

IMG_4728.jpegIMG_4730.jpegIMG_4734.jpegIMG_4736.jpegIMG_4737.jpegIMG_4738.jpegIMG_4739.jpegIMG_4740.jpeg

You may be right about that PC, I did get a bit of leaf tip burn somewhere along the way, not exactly sure how it happened but I miss a lot when I’m gone and may not be getting all the events of the week if you know what I mean lol.

8 weeks in the books since flipping, I guess flowering for a bit over 6, still not sure when to start counting days, these plants don’t look 2 weeks from finishing but it could be that I’m not used to seeing them under HPS lighting. I’d say they still have a good amount of time left to fatten up and get ripe for the picking.

Did not get the res changed last week so gonna do that sometime today or tomorrow for late bloom ratios. Res has been stable but asking for less nutrients every day, down to 365 ppm and drinking 6-8 gallons of water a day. I think I might be done chasing balls, definitely gonna have some seeds on the lower buds but the uppers are looking pretty good, may not be 💯 seedless but I don’t think they’ll be packed either. I got a good pic of one I found last week, little bastards are hard to spot, a small number of them did open in the beginning but I do think I caught most of them thereafter.

Balls 🏀

View attachment 56172

Flower shots 🌸

View attachment 56173View attachment 56174View attachment 56175View attachment 56176View attachment 56177View attachment 56178View attachment 56179View attachment 56180
I get that from Granny, she's the one that said she hates giving too much nitrogen in flower because the buds get too many small leaves in them. Or something along those lines. ...At 1 week in flower I'm giving them 6ml /gal of my Grow and Micro and 3 ml... 3rd week in flower to cut back.

Nine weeks since flip on these ladies, got in there and removed a bunch of fans that were blocking light and getting ready for the upcoming harvest, getting there but still not even close to the finish line. Have not seen any more balls so hopefully I minimized the damage and there won’t be a butt load of seeds.

Anyhow, frosting up nicely and bulking up as well.IMG_4771.jpegIMG_4772.jpegIMG_4773.jpegIMG_4776.jpegIMG_4777.jpegIMG_4778.jpegIMG_4774.jpegIMG_4779.jpegIMG_4780.jpegIMG_4781.jpegIMG_4782.jpeg

11 weeks since flip and these plants are coming down today. They had pretty much stopped drinking and starting to show some amber trichomes three days ago, unplugged the light and let ‘em sit in the dark until today.

I have some mixed feelings about this grow. I thought from my end it went pretty well, no major issues with my room or equipment. The plants looked great but I took a chance on these genetics and not real happy with the outcome.

These plants flat out hermied on me and I attribute that to the genetics in the seeds I started. I guess I know what “universally seeded” means now. I’ve pulled a few branches already and not real happy at all, many seeds in those lower buds and so far I’ve found a small number on some upper buds, and that’s not even breaking one up yet. I also found two ball sacs that were very well hidden, fully opened and damage done for sure.

The upside is they are pretty sticky and looks like a good yield. Testing will be the final arbiter for my medicinal needs so we’ll see.

IMG_4869.jpegIMG_4870.jpegIMG_4871.jpegIMG_4872.jpegIMG_4873.jpegIMG_4874.jpegIMG_4875.jpegIMG_4868.jpegIMG_4867.jpeg

11 weeks since flip and these plants are coming down today. They had pretty much stopped drinking and starting to show some amber trichomes three days ago, unplugged the light and let ‘em sit in the dark until today.

I have some mixed feelings about this grow. I thought from my end it went pretty well, no major issues with my room or equipment. The plants looked great but I took a chance on these genetics and not real happy with the outcome.

These plants flat out hermied on me and I attribute that to the genetics in the seeds I started. I guess I know what “universally seeded” means now. I’ve pulled a few branches already and not real happy at all, many seeds in those lower buds and so far I’ve found a small number on some upper buds, and that’s not even breaking one up yet. I also found two ball sacs that were very well hidden, fully opened and damage done for sure.

The upside is they are pretty sticky and looks like a good yield. Testing will be the final arbiter for my medicinal needs so we’ll see.

View attachment 58688View attachment 58689View attachment 58690View attachment 58691View attachment 58692View attachment 58693View attachment 58694View attachment 58695View attachment 58696
In spite of the fact that you got seeded, still have a gorgeous crop. I would lay the herming off on genetics. If heat were the deciding factor, my whole crop would have hermed a few weeks back when my home AC unit went out. My tent hit 96* on a daily basis and 98* on one day. I swear they acted like they liked it!
IF this is truly Concrete Shoes, I think you will for sure appreciate it.

View attachment 58688View attachment 58689View attachment 58690View attachment 58691View attachment 58692View attachment 58693View attachment 58694View attachment 58695View attachment 58696
Brother, those look phenomenal, getting some seeds wouldn't be a bother with buds like those man, wow! 👀
One of those last 2 photos would be a POTM winner right there if you could enter.

IF this is truly Concrete Shoes, I think you will for sure appreciate it.
I doubt the authenticity of the strain as well CG. I’m going to get two of these plants tested to see what’s inside.

After getting most of the trim done yesterday, I’m not any more optimistic than I was, lots of that lower stuff went right in the trim pile, packed with so many seeds and larfy at the same time.

I had one long stem I cut off last week and dried out. I broke it up and as I suspected , the lower the flower, the more seeds. The top cola had 3 or 4 seeds so that wasn’t too bad.

I doubt the authenticity of the strain as well CG. I’m going to get two of these plants tested to see what’s inside.

After getting most of the trim done yesterday, I’m not any more optimistic than I was, lots of that lower stuff went right in the trim pile, packed with so many seeds and larfy at the same time.

I had one long stem I cut off last week and dried out. I broke it up and as I suspected , the lower the flower, the more seeds. The top cola had 3 or 4 seeds so that wasn’t too bad.
It sure don’t look like what I grow. The bud structure and color are completely different. Now, in all fairness, though doubtful.. the change could have been from the seeding.
Id be interested in the test results.
Next scrog, two things..no going to flower until the plant is at least six inches taller than your table and nothing.. I mean zero, zilch, nada, left below your top. A full on properly done scrog has no larf.
Good job for round one! Now, let’s plan on making it perfect!
Hope you are doing okay, and this day treats you kindly. 🥰

SLG, if you had issues with Universally Seeded CementShoes, lets talk and let me get you right. That fucking grifter does shady shit, and has some guy in Poland running his websites. Hit me up.

SLG, if you had issues with Universally Seeded CementShoes, lets talk and let me get you right. That fucking grifter does shady shit, and has some guy in Poland running his websites. Hit me up.
I do hate to admit it but I think I got taken again with genetics by taking a chance on this guy. Thanks Kurple for the information. I had looked quite a bit to find even these seeds of Cement Shoes and knew it might not turn out well, my bad and lesson hopefully learned. Hopefully it will test out for good meds at least.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.mp4
    7.3 MB
Back
Top Bottom