Imperium X by Anesia in RDWC - Bud Builders

Yea, I got what they call "stealth shipping" to help get safely through customs. They send a baby sized t-shirt and pull the seeds out of their breeder packaging to help elude the Cannabinoid tyrants.
I had some sent to me stealthy mode in a card that you had to peel it to reveal the hidden seeds. it was a nice card too. it was thick enough for seeds to fit in.

I went ahead and changed out the reservoir in the system yesterday, gotter fixed up with Bloom ratios. Set the light to the default, flowering spectrum and set the timer for 12/12.

This morning these girls look super happy 😃

Time to rock and roll 🎸
IMG_3590.jpeg

I need to get a support trellis in here but other than that, cruising along nicely. Their needs have been gradually increasing nutrient wise and letting the water guide me. Falling EC always means they are hungry, start out with less and increase as needed is the approach I’m taking and is working well. PPM’s now at 530 since amending a couple of times since I changed the res to bloom ratios.

Won’t be long till flower onset.

IMG_3613.jpegIMG_3614.jpegIMG_3616.jpegIMG_3615.jpegIMG_3617.jpeg

Cruising along here, almost the end of week one flower. I did a bunch of defoliation and picked most of the budsites. Took a lot of straggler branches off and large fan leaves.

They’ve been slowly asking for more food, currently running about 480 ppm and they seem pretty happy. Not really showing any blossoms yet, but shouldn’t be long.

Before

IMG_3641.jpegIMG_3642.jpegIMG_3643.jpeg

After

IMG_3644.jpegIMG_3645.jpeg

Looking awesome SLG. I just bit the bullet and ordered a single DWC bucket from PAH. I plan to run it along side a few plants in my coco set up next run. You have inspired me to try out the dark side. If all goes well with the single bucket a 4 site RDWC like yours is in my future.

Still kicking ass dude, right on
Gettin there bro, thanks! Good to see you on the boards, I'll have to check out your grow when I get a chance!

Gotta get in and amend this res this morning, these gals, after flipping to 12/12 got super hungry. I was matching the ppm from veg but they immediately told me they wanted more and I am still working my way up. I have been cranking the light up bit by bit too and that could account for these gals being so hungry.

They are also finally starting to really show their stretch, although I do not expect a huge amount of stretch from this strain. Will try to get a pic later, wouldn't hardly know I hacked a huge pile of lettuce off.

Last edited:
Looking awesome SLG. I just bit the bullet and ordered a single DWC bucket from PAH. I plan to run it along side a few plants in my coco set up next run. You have inspired me to try out the dark side. If all goes well with the single bucket a 4 site RDWC like yours is in my future.
Tempting to
Cruising along here, almost the end of week one flower. I did a bunch of defoliation and picked most of the budsites. Took a lot of straggler branches off and large fan leaves.

They’ve been slowly asking for more food, currently running about 480 ppm and they seem pretty happy. Not really showing any blossoms yet, but shouldn’t be long.

Before

View attachment 28939View attachment 28940View attachment 28941

After

View attachment 28942View attachment 28943
Gorgeous looking plants right there man. Like they look like the literal example of health lol. Gonna be a ridiculous flowering tent soon, cant wait to see what they produce!

For sure tempting to setup a RDWC or DWC and try it out. Will happen one of these next runs, when I run outta coco but I got LOTS of coco lol.

Beautiful Ladies! 🥰 I’m popping my imperium here in about a week 🙂
Gorgeous looking plants right there man. Like they look like the literal example of health lol. Gonna be a ridiculous flowering tent soon, cant wait to see what they produce!

Thank you! Means a lot coming from such excellent cultivators 🥴

Nesta, can't wait to see what you do in the watah! Z, go for it bro, throw that shit out, it's just coconut husks anyway right? :LOL:

I just about got this reservoir stabilized, they’ve been asking for more and more food, so slowly increasing the EC, now riding at about 665 ppm and the pH is finally starting to settle in. I had thought that they looked a little pale during this process and sure enough this morning the paleness is gone for the most part.IMG_3662.jpegIMG_3661.jpegIMG_3660.jpeg

My preference is to defoliate before flipping to 12/12 and second def at day 21. During the strech i wouldn't remove anything
I did that but I was surprised at how much more needs to be trimmed when I got home today. I don't want those fans sitting on each other and getting wet and also covering bud sites. I think I need to do more now, and probably again in about a week. Sitting about at day 14 since flip if I remember right. I also noticed a bunch of lower branches I need to take off, some that I missed last week and some that have grown since.

If I remember, right, Im about three weeks into flower. Cruising along well and wondering how much riffraff I need to cut out. I’ve got four fans in there right now, the air is moving pretty well but I worry about mold issues. Thinking back to the Mac Dragon, She was pretty tight and I did not get any mold so I might try to push that envelope a little bit. Hope I don’t live to regret that and that may change if I start to see any leaves transpiring on each other. They are feeding at about 580 ppm And I think they might be asking for more I’ll know more tomorrow.

IMG_3688.jpegIMG_3690.jpegIMG_3692.jpegIMG_3693.jpegIMG_3694.jpegIMG_3695.jpegIMG_3696.jpegIMG_3697.jpegIMG_3698.jpeg

If I remember, right, Im about three weeks into flower. Cruising along well and wondering how much riffraff I need to cut out. I’ve got four fans in there right now, the air is moving pretty well but I worry about mold issues. Thinking back to the Mac Dragon, She was pretty tight and I did not get any mold so I might try to push that envelope a little bit. Hope I don’t live to regret that and that may change if I start to see any leaves transpiring on each other. They are feeding at about 580 ppm And I think they might be asking for more I’ll know more tomorrow.

View attachment 30759View attachment 30760View attachment 30761View attachment 30762View attachment 30763View attachment 30764View attachment 30765View attachment 30766View attachment 30767
Wow bro, you are absolutely killin it 👏🏼 🙌🏼💪🏼

Thanks bro, think I am going to take your advice and get in there tomorrow and do some thinning out, the more I look at them the more I get nervous about mold. Went back and looked and yea, right at the 3 week mark, may be 22 days since flip.

Looking back, I am astonished at how vigorous these plants are, they have really filled the space! I'm pretty close to 8 weeks since clones went in the system and they were very small clones at that. Not sure I have ever grown a strain so robust as this one.

IMG_3705.jpegIMG_3706.jpegIMG_3708.jpegIMG_3709.jpegIMG_3712.jpegIMG_3711.jpegIMG_3710.jpegI did take smoke's advice here and did one last big defoliation for day 21, or thereabouts. I always hate hacking off great branches and flowers but I know in the end, I will have a lot less stress! Got pretty good airflow going but fighting high humidity right now, was 95% outside last night and I may have to get a bigger dehuey, this one barely keeps up when it gets so high.

I've got these gals dialed in with the water. Thankful today for the help I got from @Anthem275 on learning how to dial in the water with the EC/pH balance, I am starting to get it down pretty good. Still working on how to deal with early plants and their changing needs and will also be dealing with that for the finish as the plants need less and less moving toward harvest.

Got a tiny bit of leaf tip burn, was a bit disappointed in that, I got everything a bit too hot on one of the daily amendments and just left it to dilute it down with the next top off instead of pulling a couple of gallons of water and diluting when I noticed it was too hot. Not too bad, but shows the fine line I am learning to walk. It's actually quite amazing to watch how this all works.

Last edited:
View attachment 30991View attachment 30992View attachment 30993View attachment 30994View attachment 30995View attachment 30996View attachment 30997I did take smoke's advice here and did one last big defoliation for day 21, or thereabouts. I always hate hacking off great branches and flowers but I know in the end, I will have a lot less stress! Got pretty good airflow going but fighting high humidity right now, was 95% outside last night and I may have to get a bigger dehuey, this one barely keeps up when it gets so high.

I've got these gals dialed in with the water. Thankful today for the help I got from @anthem on learning how to dial in the water with the EC/pH balance, I am starting to get it down pretty good. Still working on how to deal with early plants and their changing needs and will also be dealing with that for the finish as the plants need less and less moving toward harvest.

Got a tiny bit of leaf tip burn, was a bit disappointed in that, I got everything a bit too hot on one of the daily amendments and just left it to dilute it down with the next top off instead of pulling a couple of gallons of water and diluting when I noticed it was too hot. Not too bad, but shows the fine line I am learning to walk. It's actually quite amazing to watch how this all works.
Looking at the pictures first, im thinking " i wonder if those tips are burn or a def. Reading further you answered.
Humidity creeping up down here as well. Just turned on the deh yesterday, im looking for 55%

Neat seeing your results feeding completely different than i do

Neat seeing your results feeding completely different than i do
I have to admit, it's been hard not to raise a challenge to you and @Moe.Red to try this. It's been a real eye opener to watch how this all works and very, very fascinating (and fun too!)! It's always fun to share things you learn, at least to me.

I'm all for "if it aint broke, don't fix it" and what you two do is nothing short of amazing....but, If you ever get the itch to try something different, give it a shot!

I have to admit, it's been hard not to raise a challenge to you and @Moe.Red to try this. It's been a real eye opener to watch how this all works and very, very fascinating (and fun too!)! It's always fun to share things you learn, at least to me.

I'm all for "if it aint broke, don't fix it" and what you two do is nothing short of amazing....but, If you ever get the itch to try something different, give it a shot!
Try what? Not topping off with RO?

Try what? Not topping off with RO?
To be more accurate, top off manually instead of the automatic top off from a RO water storage vessel using a float valve in your system. I think that is the main difference in our grow styles.

Back
Top Bottom