Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

Nice seems like they responded well. I'm just going off what I heard to do on the podcast and I'm loving the results.

Day 13...the 450nm is supposed to help control stretching so I'm using those hard for another week and then will start implementing the red during the day to bulk. Then the blue again to ripenView attachment 60196View attachment 60197
View attachment 60216
I'm doing it to extend my lights on time for a faster finish, I've gone from 12/12 to 12.5/11.5, tomorrow I'm going 13/11......the last 2 weeks of flower 14/10

I'm doing it to extend my lights on time for a faster finish, I've gone from 12/12 to 12.5/11.5, tomorrow I'm going 13/11......the last 2 weeks of flower 14/10
This is my 5th run with far reds and its a work in progress. I did that my last grow but when I switched to 14/10 I noticed my timers were set wrong and instead of giving the 13/11 I gave them 11/13 but I switched to 14/10 anyways and harvested at 10 weeks ready or not...This time I have it right and tonight I'm going 13/11- 2 weeks into flowering until week 7 then 14/10...or so is the plan...

This is my 5th run with far reds and its a work in progress. I did that my last grow but when I switched to 14/10 I noticed my timers were set wrong and instead of giving the 13/11 I gave them 11/13 but I switched to 14/10 anyways and harvested at 10 weeks ready or not...This time I have it right and tonight I'm going 13/11- 2 weeks into flowering until week 7 then 14/10...or so is the plan...
Ok ok I've always read about people doing the opposite! I'll have to follow along to see how it goes! That's what I love about all this. So many different nuances and things you can try out. The most rewarding hobby there is im sure of it haha

She's gonna be a frosty one....Screenshot_20240606_195921_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240606_195811_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240606_195838_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240606_200008_Gallery.jpg....I noticed triches on the big fan leaves on lemon fire Runtz from relentless #1 of 5 at like day 12...all 5 are stacking lovely but this one I think is gonna be the winner. Day 16 or 17 or something

Hey what's up fellas...figured I'd start a new grow journal here for my next run. I usually post these over at marijuana passion but I haven't been getting much interaction over there. Guess it's a little bit of a smaller site but the guys over there are super helpful and cool.

Anyways here is what I've got cooking in the 8x8. These are mid week 1 of flower after vegging for various amounts of time. 1-2.5 months.

On to the genetics...all breeder or selected cuts unless otherwise noted

Beleaf
Truffaloha#2
Keeper of the treats (I hunted)

Right hemisphere genetics
Purple Milk
Divine Mints
Rice Wine
Hygeia#1

Blue zushi (tenco)
Halle Berry (blockhead)
Watermelon rush#1 (tiki mhd cut)
Violet fog#6 (compound mhd cut)

Then I found a few bags seeds in my chimera 3 s1 from my second run. Pretty sure it's c3s1 x bling blaow...I got 2 of those just to see what's up. This will be my 5th grow since I started last year and I think I got my set up dialed in finally so it should be clean.

I'll be using drip hydro to flower this run with some other things thrown in. I've been using Athena but I want to switch it up this run.

5 gallon ebb and flow buckets, ammneded coco, under spider farmer se5000s and fluence Spydr 2i.

I think that's it homies.

Turn volume down lol...

-Blaze on 🔥
View attachment 42845View attachment 42847
love full tents.

Breeder cuts of grape gas, purple milk, Yuzu Sherb and pre 64 Runtz. 5 lemon fire Runtz from seed. The seeds look just as good as the breeder cuts so far I need to hunt more...

Right. What's your set up nowadays?

Idk I have high hopes for this system now that I think I have it dialed in! That's only happened once in hundreds of waterings. And besides that it's just pH down and adding some to water to the res once a day or every other day. Then changing the res water once a week. If I had a pH doser I wouldn't even really have to go in there once Im defol for the last time.

But here we are at the end of week 1.

View attachment 43377View attachment 43378

Would you guys go ahead and start defoliating now? I've read you should try to limit stress during stress but then I've had some people tell me to go ahead and let her rip. It could slow stretch down a bit which would be a good thing as I'm worried about head space. Might even throw another trellis up idk. What do you guys think? Let them stretch then defol, or go ahead and do one now? View attachment 43379
View attachment 43380

Day 6 or 7 here.

I defoliated heavy a few days before flipping.
I defol and flip, defol again on day 21 or after "bud set"

I got mine from SweetLeafGrow and his buddy had it tested, it came back at 35% raw thc and almost 3% terps.
So it's definitely got potential.
Thats what's up this is my second run and I've been grabbing for that jar the most for sure from that harvest haha. This one looks totally different I was doing something wrong last run I think a little too much light.

I had the same cut of grape gas as SLG. One of the best strains I’ve grown in a long time!

Your whole tent looks 🔥. Nicely done!
Thank you bro! Fingers crossed I can keep it up. I'm going out of town 4th of July looking for a plant sitter haha.

Pre64 Runtz from purple city throws down ..day 32..I've grown her once before and she if super tasty and loud. Amazing how different some of these cuts are expressing themselves compared to last run. I think I had my lights turned up too much. I turned them down a bit and started the far red before bed and those 2 have really been a game changer. Also switched to front row ag nutes. Plants love that shit so far.
View attachment VID_23301107_202358_519.mp4

Back
Top Bottom