Love to grow
Stoned Scientist
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2026
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 151
Yeah it's crazy... The one that crapped was a spider farmer that looked better built than the cheap no name fans i used to order, but lasted less. Still using the free spider farmer light i got for free from sponsor event from old site.Ive had the same troubles but the last one I got is an ac infinity new gen s9 one and it seems built for the job way more solid than the shitty spiderfarmer that didn’t even last 1 grow![]()
Yeah it's crazy... The one that crapped was a spider farmer that looked better built than the cheap no name fans i used to order, but lasted less. Still using the free spider farmer light i got for free from sponsor event from old site.
This new one is a vivosun, not expecting much.
I got an open box one and the oscillation is already broken lol, so I'm good thereIf they are in a tent corner make sure the sides don’t stop the oscillating. I use a spreader, one above and one below, when I use these fans now.
Contact them, get a return shipping label. Tell them to send a new one while you use the damaged one.I got an open box one and the oscillation is already broken lol, so I'm good there
It won’t go to a land fill normally. It will be fixed or sold with other stuff on a skid at discount most likely.Don't feel like returning it to just fill the landfill up and will use it until it craps out completely

Contact them, get a return shipping label. Tell them to send a new one while you use the damaged one.
It won’t go to a land fill normally. It will be fixed or sold with other stuff on a skid at discount most likely.
The spreaders I print are too big to ship to you but they can be made DIY. I’ve seen aluminum ones made from door trim. A coat hanger set. Stuff that has strength enough to push back when forced closed in the corner.
This is how my printed ones look that snap onto the back of the corner poles. View attachment 135905
Sorry about the commentary, was right after i took my first bong hit of the day coming home from workNice!![]()
I do it too sometimes, I just never end up posting the vids.Sorry about the commentary, was right after i took my first bong hit of the day coming home from work

I just received an email from Vivosun advertising their new fans in Canadian Dollars.....that would work out to around $70 Usa. I run mine 24/7 non stop. I've 4 Mars Hydro and 3 Spiderfarmer 2 Mars no longer osculate but they all still work. I almost bit on 2 more just in case, I've a lot of humidity in my tent now and the 5 fans I'm using are all that's preventing moisture build upYeah it's crazy... The one that crapped was a spider farmer that looked better built than the cheap no name fans i used to order, but lasted less. Still using the free spider farmer light i got for free from sponsor event from old site.
This new one is a vivosun, not expecting much.

I just got one of those for $20 on Amazon but not the smart control ones, just basic plug in on/off. Seems like a good build, but that's fooled me beforeI just received an email from Vivosun advertising their new fans in Canadian Dollars.....that would work out to around $70 Usa. I run mine 24/7 non stop. I've 4 Mars Hydro and 3 Spiderfarmer 2 Mars no longer osculate but they all still work. I almost bit on 2 more just in case, I've a lot of humidity in my tent now and the 5 fans I'm using are all that's preventing moisture build upView attachment 136069
