G$ with a 9 plant SoG with Greenpoint Seeds, Dutch Passion, and "Tengu seed co" (if thats even still a thing)

GoodShit97

G$
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Yo!
Getting set up for my first SoG.

These are 3 gal pots i folded the sides down on to make 1.5 gallon pots.
Nursery was looking for 6.99 a pop for the blow molded nursey pots.... fekkkk that.
So we have from Greenpoint
2 Gorilla Butter s1
2 Coffee Crisps
2 Straight Jacket
1 Zaza
From Dutch Passion
Strawberry Cough
From "tengu"
Triangle Kush x wedding cake.
20240126_210804.jpg

These will be flipped to flower in 3ish weeks, will probably drop them to 15/9, then 14/10, and then to 11/13.
Thatll start next week.

Good to see you fill a tent efficiently.
After seeing the stretch while dropping an hour a week I am sold with it.
Been seeing all these grows packed right to the gills and i like the way my tents look when theyre full so im gonan give it a go lol.
Humidity is my worst fear.

Maybe try if you can water part on different days.
I know even in the big room that RH goes higher when I water them all.
Doing them on 2 or 3 different days may make it more manageable?

Maybe try if you can water part on different days.
I know even in the big room that RH goes higher when I water them all.
Doing them on 2 or 3 different days may make it more manageable?
Thats the  plan
But you know how plans can go sometimes 😅
its how ive been watering the 4x4 and ive been lucky so far, so i have hope i can make it happen lol.

Its been real wet here the last few days.
Pushing 62 in the 4x4 now with lights on and almost dry pots🤷🏻😳
Same here. Humidity has been crazy. Last week sub freezing temperatures and low humidity from the dry heaters. This week it’s rained the last 4 days. Temperatures in the mid 40’s to 50’s and 90% humidity. I try to keep my grow room above 60 at lights out and around 75 at lights on. It can be a challenge. Plants are looking great by the way.

You got a heater cranking in there bud
There is a oil filled radiant heater in the room on 72, but thats it.
Not gonna lie i wiah this bar light actually ran a little bit warmer.

Even with the heater on and the light at 75% with the driver in the tent im only hovering around 74-75 lights on.

feck it must b cold there.I have 3 setting 350-450-1000 .I only ever have it on 1000 through winter.the dehuey helps a little too..
I didn’t like running the heater flat stick cause it ran up the power bill as have it running 24/7 in winter..had to.

feck it must b cold there.I have 3 setting 350-450-1000 .I only ever have it on 1000 through winter.the dehuey helps a little too..
I didn’t like running the heater flat stick cause it ran up the power bill as have it running 24/7 in winter..had to.
Its 32f today, but yeah my heater is 1500 watts on high qnd thats what its on almost all the time.
And bevause my floor is uninsulated, if i dont put my heaters on a wood or metal box at least a foot off the floor, they never shut off cause the thermostat picks up the cold off the floor.

So yeah 500 dollar electric bills in the winter months. Sucks balls but i spend 600+ a month buying weed so im still saving🤷🏻

That’s 🥶 man .what yous got over there that you can use.I know under floor gets expensive.I raised my floor 4 inches with melamine sheeting just to get off the concrete floor in shed.ceiling and wall are insulted.that set me back abit before I even started.it’s a rich man’s hobby lol.

it’s a rich man’s hobby lol.
Isnt that the truth brother lol.

Im gonma go to Lowes starting Thursday and get 2 rolls of R19 faced insulation for 2x6 walls and start under the grow room.

My room is about 100 sq ft and 2 rolls will go like 90 square feet so i should be able to get the majority of my grow room floor done for about 100 bucks. Its 900 to insulate front to back.
Maybe with my taxes ill get on it 🤷🏻
Need a lot this tax season lol. Hoping for another like the last 2.

10k 2021, 11k 2022, hoping for 8-10k again this year 🤞🏻

Wife just said Turbo Tax is saying 9.8k return again this year.

Fuck yeah i need it!!! Bring me my money!

Isnt that the truth brother lol.

Im gonma go to Lowes starting Thursday and get 2 rolls of R19 faced insulation for 2x6 walls and start under the grow room.

My room is about 100 sq ft and 2 rolls will go like 90 square feet so i should be able to get the majority of my grow room floor done for about 100 bucks. Its 900 to insulate front to back.
Maybe with my taxes ill get on it 🤷🏻
Need a lot this tax season lol. Hoping for another like the last 2.

10k 2021, 11k 2022, hoping for 8-10k again this year 🤞🏻

Wife just said Turbo Tax is saying 9.8k return again this year.

Fuck yeah i need it!!! Bring me my money!
I have my tent covered in blankets to keep the heat in. put some cardboard on top then cover with a blanket / sleeping bag, Drape blankets around the sides if you can.

I have my tent covered in blankets to keep the heat in. put some cardboard on top then cover with a blanket / sleeping bag, Drape blankets around the sides if you can.
Ill have to remember this for when it gets real cold out.
I only have issues when it gets below 9f so i really only have to worry for a few weeks of the year thankfully

Ill have to remember this for when it gets real cold out.
I only have issues when it gets below 9f so i really only have to worry for a few weeks of the year thankfully
I want my tents up around 78f -80f, without heating, my tents stay around 72f with house temp set at 69f. My heaters in the tents try to heat the room the tents are in so I need to keep the heat generated in the tent

I want my tents up around 78f -80f, without heating, my tents stay around 72f with house temp set at 69f. My heaters in the tents try to heat the room the tents are in so I need to keep the heat generated in the tent
Makes a lot of sense.
I bet my heater in the room isnt even really doing anything.
Ill have to go get 2 big comforters or sleeping bags.

Oh way i have 2 sleeping bags i could zip together and then i have an xl 2 person for my wife and i.

Hmmm. I bet those are better suited for this

Got the ks3000 on 75% like 3ish feet above the canopy.

Gonna let them settle in til Wednesday, then ill blast them with 100% and just let em grow into the light.

I veg at 17/9, makes me feel better about my electricity usage lol. So im hoping to be at 12/12 by February 16th, which should be doable.

Gonna try something different than @steamroller and @Stoneyluv just did, im gonna drop 20 minutes a day every day til the 16th and then ill drop to 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom