G$ with a 9 plant SoG with Greenpoint Seeds, Dutch Passion, and "Tengu seed co" (if thats even still a thing)

Got the ks3000 on 75% like 3ish feet above the canopy.

Gonna let them settle in til Wednesday, then ill blast them with 100% and just let em grow into the light.

I veg at 17/9, makes me feel better about my electricity usage lol. So im hoping to be at 12/12 by February 16th, which should be doable.

Gonna try something different than @steamroller and @Stoneyluv just did, im gonna drop 20 minutes a day every day til the 16th and then ill drop to 12/12.
Just realized i fkd up lol.

I veg at 17/7, not 17/9🤷🏻
17/9 doesnt even make 24, it makes 26🤦🏻

So yeah, the girls are at 16/8 now, will be at 15/9 Saturday. 20240131_095537.jpg

Topped and stripped the gals down the other day.
20240210_114950.jpg
The plant you cant really see on the left will be coming out and going to the 2x2 soon.
I stopped dropping 20 minutes a day when i hit 15/9. I wanted them to grow a little longer.

Our longest days[ in June] only have 15+ hours daylight.
I suspect between 15-14 hours you could see pistils.
They look good~!
Im hoping they aren't quite ready yet lol. Cause im not 😅
Ive 2 zazas in my 4x4 that have been under 12/12 for like 14 days now and still no pistils, havent even shown sex yet🤷🏻
Idk theyre being weird, longest ive seen it take for plants to flip to flower.
I know it can take time, its just weird lol.

I had some issues with the front left plant but shes coming around. Had wet feet for too long and went yellow

I was wondering if teetering on the edge of flower and veg could get stretch type results for longer periods.
That might be how to grow em bigger faster?
Stoner thoughts. 🤷‍♂️

I was wondering if teetering on the edge of flower and veg could get stretch type results for longer periods.
Stoner thoughts. 🤷‍♂️
Hmmm.
Maybe?
Ill try and veg at 15/9 next run and see what happens lol. Stoner thoughts for sure 🤣🥴

Ill run 100% instead of 75% to make the dli the same.

@Bandit420
Do your gorilla butters have stupid fat fingered leaves?
The 2 i have going now have the fattest leaves ive seen, and theyre like 5 sheets of paper thick😳
Id say 90-100% indica!

IMG_6490.JPG

That's a 10 1/2" Dixie paper dinner plate I'm holding up under this nine point GB fatty Brother. :ROFLMAO:
I'm going with 100% indica on these ridonkulous beasties. Fucking huge! Hopefully I can save some to use as cannagar wraps :cool:

View attachment 44310

That's a 10 1/2" Dixie paper dinner plate I'm holding up under this nine point GB fatty Brother. :ROFLMAO:
I'm going with 100% indica on these ridonkulous beasties. Fucking huge! Hopefully I can save some to use as cannagar wraps :cool:
Damn! Wish i left some lower leaves on lol.
I have 5 more seeds of it, and will prolly be getting more lol.

@Bandit420 my buddy was texting me pics of this custom blunt he rolled coated in dabs and all sorts of shit ...you should make a thread on your process dude Id love to get stoned with this guy show him your process give him some leaves and say get busy! 😆

Could really work out in my favor, I donate some leaves he donates the rest and comes smokes it with me 🤔

You guys going to flower, I am still germinating PBB X wilson, struggling with auto's as well it's the weather and my potting mix. Cheers
Im dropping 20 minutes a day until 12/12 or 11/13, havent decided yet.
Ive been having issues cloning as of late, not sure what the issue is, but germination has always been a breeze.

Whats got you hung up on germination SS?

Stoner thoughts. 🤷‍♂️
If you want them to stretch out use some red led's in veg along with what you're using. It works pretty fast with them, I used them for just some pretty extra light but they stretched me out of my grow space and I had to shut them off. It lengthens the distance between nodes. I bought 4-4ft red strip lights cheap off amzon $60 for all 4.

Indica vs Sativa. Pretty neat. View attachment 44302
You'll have a hard time keeping that sativa down with your Indica......I see a 3 ft difference in growth in your future with such dramatic differences in leave size.
I have a hard time keeping sativa's down, my last 2 trainwreck spread across my nets and up into the lights,pinching, bending, tucking tying and they still got within 3-4" of the lights..I needed to do more topping earlier......next time...lol

You'll have a hard time keeping that sativa down with your Indica......I see a 3 ft difference in growth in your future with such dramatic differences in leave size.
I have a hard time keeping sativa's down, my last 2 trainwreck spread across my nets and up into the lights,pinching, bending, tucking tying and they still got within 3-4" of the lights..I needed to do more topping earlier......next time...lol
Im hoping it doesnt stretch too much but its looking a lot like the first pheno i had, and shes exploded 3x lol.

If it gets too big, ive got space in the 4x4 and an empty 2x2 if i need ill move some smaller indicas and leave the sativa in the 3x3 by herself.

Straight Jacket is looking like it may be a bust on this run.
One pheno is an absolute runt👇🏼👇🏼20240216_105217.jpg

and the other pheno is looking like one of them leafy ass bastards thats gonna be more leaf than weed lol. The leaves even look fuckey lol. 👇🏼👇🏼20240216_105041.jpg20240216_105044.jpg

Straight Jacket is looking like it may be a bust on this run.
One pheno is an absolute runt👇🏼👇🏼View attachment 45207

and the other pheno is looking like one of them leafy ass bastards thats gonna be more leaf than weed lol. The leaves even look fuckey lol. 👇🏼👇🏼View attachment 45211View attachment 45212

Tester seeds brother. Sometimes they strike gold and others you're like WTF?
I can tell ya mine are very very different from yours and different from any other plant in my herd. What I'm seeing reminds me of a weird pheno I pulled from a pack of Gage Green Transformer seeds.

There's some seriously funky & rare cannabis genetics that show themselves sometimes. Deep recessive traits for whatever reason decide to show.
I'm thinking my pheno of SJ is a Dr. Grinspoon cut and yours may be a Deep Chunk pheno

Like check these out and tell me if you see something similar

How a Dr.G and DC pheno can come from the same seed stock is beyond my pay grade. I'll ride it out though because what I got from Transformer was unusual it was also very memorable for having these tiny buds that look like they were dipped in chrome alloy and it was potent AF. I just wouldn't want it to be the only strain in my crop having such a very underwhelming yield

Tester seeds brother. Sometimes they strike gold and others you're like WTF?
This☝🏻☝🏻

Yeah i wasnt expecting gold tbh lol.
The other 3 strains tho, theyre on point 👌🏼
Super large leaves, rapid growth, thick fat stems, just good lookin plants.

But those SJs, theyre funky for sure lol. Might be the best 2 outta the 9 there tho, who knows 🤷🏻

Back
Top Bottom