G$ with a 9 plant SoG with Greenpoint Seeds, Dutch Passion, and "Tengu seed co" (if thats even still a thing)

Ok! I thought by dropping the temps to 60’s I’d be a:making the creat more trichomes b: make them feel like it’s October here

This indoors it’s taking some learning!!

Don’t have to think as much when you have no control of Mother Nature😂

Hard to get temps up and humidity down 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry for hijacking G$
I've flowered plants at 60-65% many times before I got a dehue and air flow air flow air flow let me get a good harvest. I had 4" of water in my basement last year with plants 6 weeks in flower. Temp was in the 90's and humidity was 100%. I was able to get it down by the end of their cycle into the 60% range but they never saw anything under that, I had 6 fans in a 5x5. I smoked it all so it can be done with higher humidity...just make your girls dance a waltz.....no head banging hurricane stuff just a gentle dance...

I've flowered plants at 60-65% many times before I got a dehue and air flow air flow air flow let me get a good harvest. I had 4" of water in my basement last year with plants 6 weeks in flower. Temp was in the 90's and humidity was 100%. I was able to get it down by the end of their cycle into the 60% range but they never saw anything under that, I had 6 fans in a 5x5. I smoked it all so it can be done with higher humidity...just make your girls dance a waltz.....no head banging hurricane stuff just a gentle dance...
So now I may need to turn down a fan also 😂😂😂 great info thanks!!

Just added this guy inside the tent, I’ll play with intake speed and see if I can’t get the tent at least in the lower 50’s for RH
View attachment 51088
I hate to say it but I have one of those small dehues I think they'd work great in a shoe box or maybe a bread box but mine is shit, a pint every 2 days in high RH weather at the most.....in a tent with plants....iffy at best....useless at worst....lol... I've a bad sense of humour

I hate to say it but I have one of those small dehues I think they'd work great in a shoe box or maybe a bread box but mine is shit, a pint every 2 days in high RH weather at the most.....in a tent with plants....iffy at best....useless at worst....lol... I've a bad sense of humour
Hahaha I’m sure it is to small to due much if anything just trying it, if I can fit the big boy in tomorrow when I water I’ll will

Hahaha I’m sure it is to small to due much if anything just trying it, if I can fit the big boy in tomorrow when I water I’ll will
Its tough with dehues inside tents too, if its like mine, they have a large vent that would take some finagling to fit inside and vent out the hot air. I have mine outside but its 45% in my basement now and 57% in my tent at 78f. My dehue's would do squat. Big plants put out a lot of moisture when they are happy and its tough to get rid of sometimes

So last night when I put the 2x2 inside the 4x8 I broke the main top right off my Strawberry Cough plant.
It was still hanging on but dangling right to the floor, so I took some medical tape and taped er up good.
Well 14 hours later and she's still standing upright and no droop what so ever so I'm going to assume I was able to save her!

Dang ..good save ..have you a floor fan pointing up under the leaves.
Yeah. 2 blow up, 2 blow down.

Back left fan is on the bottom, back right is on the top, front left is on the top, front right is on the bottom.

Looking great GMoney....man I can't wait to have more flavors budding, omw....man nice tho lots of personality in there
Thanks man, I can't wait to have more plants in flower, it's always my favorite part of the grow lol.
@Moe.Red g$ has leaves that are green up top and purple underneath check it out
They're getting darker too as the days go on!

They are absolutely rank too, burn my nose acrid notes, definitely headband!
I just tagged Gu on discord to see if more will be dropping soon or not lol.

nice!!!!! i have a love hate with the stink... love the smell but hate that others can probably smell it more!!! haha i think it was SSHZ saying the other day about smelling through the door walking by... i know what that's like.. sometimes i get the ones that as soon as i open the basement door it hits me.. and the cabinet is closed!!!! hehehe

then the forced hot air furnace kicks on!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

nice!!!!! i have a love hate with the stink... love the smell but hate that others can probably smell it more!!! haha i think it was SSHZ saying the other day about smelling through the door walking by... i know what that's like.. sometimes i get the ones that as soon as i open the basement door it hits me.. and the cabinet is closed!!!! hehehe

then the forced hot air furnace kicks on!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I smell my plants outside in the back yard! I love it, but its probably cause I don't run filters at all.

My whole shop stinks even before flower sometimes.
Thank God I don't heat it or I fear it would be worse.
My wife has said she smelled it out by the road when in flower.
Like Stony posted;
:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom