G$ with a 9 plant SoG with Greenpoint Seeds, Dutch Passion, and "Tengu seed co" (if thats even still a thing)

man they all look dank AF!!! i really like the look of the last two, the triangle kush x wedding cake. 🤑
Thanks man, I ran 2 of them a year ago and wasn't pleased with them, so hopefully this one is better lol.

Any new hermie traits showing?
They're looking good from my side of the internet(y)
Nah nothing so far, honestly they look really good. I plucked the balls off for a couple weeks then honestly stopped looking.
A few seeds isn't gonna kill me lol
I save them all in a big mixed baggie anyway lol. Never know man, the way the world is I may need them some day before I die 😅

Nah nothing so far, honestly they look really good. I plucked the balls off for a couple weeks then honestly stopped looking.
A few seeds isn't gonna kill me lol
I save them all in a big mixed baggie anyway lol. Never know man, the way the world is I may need them some day before I die 😅
I have a few thousand seeds from bad harvests over the years, I want to over grow the world June 21 we germinate and plant these seeds everywhere with a cheap nute stick in a solo cup full of soil and a spade. We go out on back roads park edges, boulevards and stick them in the ground ( not school grounds,,,just not a good look)....everywhere.... Not to harvest but to over grow. If we all did it and it got to be like a 420 thing with lots of participation.....I just laugh at the thought of governments response and the media's fake horror.

View attachment 51040
Do you usually see a color change like what is happening there?
I have a theory....:sneaky:
This time of year yeah, when I get up in the morning it's anywhere from 56-68 in there, it depends on outside temp and if I have my radiant heater on.
I also stopped feeding the faded out ones like 10 days ago, and my lights are all the way down so it maxes out at like 76°

I used to have spots everywhere from forgetting to feed calmag but I've been on that lately and now I just get these fades. Gonna see what happens this summer, as I usually finish mostly green in the warmer months.

We need to make sure you have the FF finishers in the summer.
I think the FF finishers have a little play in this?🤷‍♂️
I never finish green or atleast not the majority of the plants.
I think I can fade anytime of year?
Trying to find a reason besides me for what happens in my room.🥴

We need to make sure you have the FF finishers in the summer.
I think the FF finishers have a little play in this?🤷‍♂️
I never finish green or atleast not the majority of the plants.
I think I can fade anytime of year?
Trying to find a reason besides me for what happens in my room.🥴
Oh i have plenty lol, I may go through it faster in the 4x8 running more plants in flower at a time but I should have enough for at least the rest of this year I would imagine.
Especially cause I've only been feeding it like twice every 10 days instead of 7.
The tiny amount each gallon gets it lasts so long, and the first feed of each I don't give full strength either. 20240323_093917.jpg

I have a few thousand seeds from bad harvests over the years, I want to over grow the world June 21 we germinate and plant these seeds everywhere with a cheap nute stick in a solo cup full of soil and a spade. We go out on back roads park edges, boulevards and stick them in the ground ( not school grounds,,,just not a good look)....everywhere.... Not to harvest but to over grow. If we all did it and it got to be like a 420 thing with lots of participation.....I just laugh at the thought of governments response and the media's fake horror.
Best to do it with fems lol or everyone nearby that grows may have a few thousand seeds themselves lol

Living by a hemp field....I hate the pollen lol

Best to do it with fems lol or everyone nearby that grows may have a few thousand seeds themselves lol

Living by a hemp field....I hate the pollen lol
I think most hermied seeds are fems, its just they'll most likely hermie again on me and I don't want to grow them .....lots of country side out there & even city hall could you a few hidden in their bushes. Make a great local news paper picture of a 5 ft pot plant growing in their city hall bushes.

I think most hermied seeds are fems, its just they'll most likely hermie again on me and I don't want to grow them .....lots of country side out there & even city hall could you a few hidden in their bushes. Make a great local news paper picture of a 5 ft pot plant growing in their city hall bushes.
Beat you to it in Vermont~!

This time of year yeah, when I get up in the morning it's anywhere from 56-68 in there, it depends on outside temp and if I have my radiant heater on.
I also stopped feeding the faded out ones like 10 days ago, and my lights are all the way down so it maxes out at like 76°

I used to have spots everywhere from forgetting to feed calmag but I've been on that lately and now I just get these fades. Gonna see what happens this summer, as I usually finish mostly green in the warmer months.
Is there a reason you cut your lights down just wondering if I should be doing the same?

Beat you to it in Vermont~!
Ya baby...that's what I'm talking about....everywhere..all over the world, June 21 get out and plant......4:20 would be a perfect day but its just too dam cold here and they'd all die but..
.......I have a Dream.....lol

Is there a reason you cut your lights down just wondering if I should be doing the same?
Turning your lights down/ dimming their intensity lets them ripen and will help slow down Foxtailing and shooting out more white hairs. I start turning mine down 10- 15% / week when I start cutting back on feed at week 8 aiming for a 10 week harvest.

I turn them down the last 10-20 days usually.
Helps keep the room cool, terps are preserved better at cooler temps, less chances of foxtailing, and as we rotate around the sun it gets less intense in the fall so it's kinda like nature too I guess.

Also helps on the electric bill cause I'm only running like 220 watts of light the last 10-20 days instead of 650.

I cut lighting just like the ferts. I try to synch those things up but am a space cadet and have different plants at different stages so not always doing it perfect.
The cooler temps help and often are desired to help with fade and really telling the plant time is running out.
Some wonder why their plants never stop throwing white hairs while running their lights full??
Plants respond to their environment.

I probably cut them back a lot more than needed but it works for me and even with my lights turned all the way down it's bright as fk in there still lol.
😂 I just turned them down to about 35-40%

My temps are averaging 67 right now but seeing lowes of 62 I just can’t get my RH down holding 55% but my basement/lung room is 38% got exhaust running at 8 and 4 vents open but won’t pull down, like to see it in the 40’s

My temps are averaging 67 right now but seeing lowes of 62 I just can’t get my RH down holding 55% but my basement/lung room is 38% got exhaust running at 8 and 4 vents open but won’t pull down, like to see it in the 40’s
I have my dehu on to get down to 43%.... Otherwise I sit at 55-65% and that's not OK for me.
11 plants create quite the humid space lol.

I have my dehu on to get down to 43%.... Otherwise I sit at 55-65% and that's not OK for me.
11 plants create quite the humid space lol.
I could possibly put the dehumidifier inside the tent right now it’s running 10 feet from 2 of my intakes my inkbird is controlling it so I’m not sure why I can’t pull it down I do have a really small one I can install tomorrow when I open upimage.jpg
If I open the tent fully I can get it down but my house starts to reek 😂😂😂

With lights on you still want your temps up in the mid to high 70's, Night time I'll let them drop to mid 60's and that brings out the color and you don't want to drop it off too much at a time 10 -15% per week is good... as far as I know, same as nutes taper off, don't cut off dramatically all at once.

For under performing plants you can even bump the hrs of light up to 18 hrs/day in flower to boost your buds size & weight the last 7-10 days, closer to 7 than 10 but you need to turn down the intensity so they get the same DLI but over an extended time period.

With lights on you still want your temps up in the mid to high 70's, Night time I'll let them drop to mid 60's and that brings out the color and you don't want to drop it off too much at a time 10 -15% per week is good... as far as I know, same as nutes taper off, don't cut off dramatically all at once.

For under performing plants you can even bump the hrs of light up to 18 hrs/day in flower to boost your buds size & weight the last 7-10 days, closer to 7 than 10 but you need to turn down the intensity so they get the same DLI but over an extended time period.
Ok! I thought by dropping the temps to 60’s I’d be a:making the creat more trichomes b: make them feel like it’s October here

This indoors it’s taking some learning!!

Don’t have to think as much when you have no control of Mother Nature😂

Hard to get temps up and humidity down 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry for hijacking G$

Back
Top Bottom