G$ with a 9 plant SoG with Greenpoint Seeds, Dutch Passion, and "Tengu seed co" (if thats even still a thing)

My whole shop stinks even before flower sometimes.
Thank God I don't heat it or I fear it would be worse.
My wife has said she smelled it out by the road when in flower.
Like Stony posted;
:ROFLMAO:
I heat my house so its pretty strong and like you said, sometimes before flower even, these garlic stash plants really stink! They're definitely raunchy garlic notes already too but I could smell that on the seeds no joke.

Man that song fits so perfectly for a lot of us, all my neighbors know what goes on here lol

I jam tunes and party out back all summer long~!
I honestly think none of them have a real clue what happens here, or at least they don't know how~!:ROFLMAO:
You know good fences make good neighbors~!
I socialize with none of them~!:cautious:

I jam tunes and party out back all summer long~!
I honestly think none of them have a real clue what happens here, or at least they don't know how~!:ROFLMAO:
You know good fences make good neighbors~!
I socialize with none of them~!:cautious:
I have a big 1000 watt Sony speaker I use a lot and it shakes my floor lol. I can hear it outside, I know ot pisses my neighbors off, but I'm the kinda guy that would buy a house on the edge of an HOA just to piss em off 🤣

i could never live in an HOA... i'd end up getting kicked out.

my plants see to be the worst just a couple hours before the lights come on.. i don't really smell anything in veg, i have a lot of house plants so that kinda masks any veg smells.

i could never live in an HOA... i'd end up getting kicked out.

my plants see to be the worst just a couple hours before the lights come on.. i don't really smell anything in veg, i have a lot of house plants so that kinda masks any veg smells.
I too would get kicked out, probably almost immediately lol.
I just think it'd be funny to live just outside an hoa and fuck with em all the time.

Back
Top Bottom