Greenpoint reverse auctions

We got a lot of 1 steppers here~!
First step is to accept you are powerless over it and your life has become unmanageable.

I hear there are more steps but I had a hard time memorizing the first one and called it good there~!:D

So man on FB I see a couple people doing these auctions and these are breeders mind you. They will auction off GPS packs paired with like a single or 3 pack of their own house gear. I just sit there like dam these dudes get bids on nearly every one of them it'll look something like

Here's this pack of GPS gelazzi and a single autoflower seed of my house creation.... we'll start this one at 50....

I'm like man...what a hustle...buying packs for dirt hell probably knows Gu to get a discount always and then just flips them for some spending money and swoops like 40 in pocket...silly the people paying it...I can wait...I just can't say no though lmao

So far I've received none of my seeds that I've ordered as far back as March 24th

9 packs just floating around out there
I would call this to their attention.
Just to make them aware and sort of document it.

That close to the river huh?:cautious:

I would call this to their attention.
Just to make them aware and sort of document it.

That close to the river huh?:cautious:
Yep. I hit up USPS today they were nice and helpful so hopefully something starts showing up.

Griping at USPS got some results 4 of 9 have touched down. Funny thing is one of these packs went in the mail late March and in that time I sent a pack all the way to Europe it went through Ireland customs and all sorts of shit and made it quicker than I received my domestic mail from 2 state over 😆 IMG_20240417_104419017.jpg

Why not? Might as well. That is really cheap for fem seeds. Never know what might come from a $15 pack of beans. The wife don't know. Well if I'm gonna be dropping 25 seeds at a time this is a great way to save some $$$. Really can't beat $2.54/fem seed.

Just a few things I told myself getting this order in🥴

gps420.png

Why not? Might as well. That is really cheap for fem seeds. Never know what might come from a $15 pack of beans. The wife don't know. Well if I'm gonna be dropping 25 seeds at a time this is a great way to save some $$$. Really can't beat $2.54/fem seed.

Just a few things I told myself getting this order in🥴

View attachment 54974
I've got some Motor Punch and Dawg Biscuits.. I'll be watching when you throw those in some dirt.

Back
Top Bottom