Greenpoint reverse auctions

Dude when I shipped middle of the country was horrible~!
I mean I could get 12x12x12 boxes to Cali, Hawaii, Alaska faster than Oklahoma or Michigan.
Seriously from NY to Hawaii faster and safer than to OK~!
Something in the water the closer to the Mississippi you get~!
Well fuck, if I pee with enough force I can hit the Mississippi off my front porch lol

None of the coupons work for me 🤷🏻

Do you have an account and are on the email list designating you a diamond club member?
If not that's how you save with them. I know you're off GPS now and it likely don't matter either way but that's how to get seeds cheap from them, work around their pricing swings, and save even more on RAs.
Basically the sticker price is never the real price ;)

None of the coupons work for me 🤷🏻
Plus my wife says no more seeds, I guess she thinks I have too many 😤
I was told I should have enough seeds also.
While this true one wonders how someone who does not partake can make that call?
Thinking she is 'out of bounds'.
1712247981667.png

tenor.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Do you have an account and are on the email list designating you a diamond club member?
If not that's how you save with them. I know you're off GPS now and it likely don't matter either way but that's how to get seeds cheap from them, work around their pricing swings, and save even more on RAs.
Basically the sticker price is never the real price ;)
Yeah I have an account, I'm signed in and on the email list, I even get the email updates! I've just never been able to use coupons.
I even just tried the 2 you posted, nada. 🤷🏻

I was told I should have enough seeds also.
While this true one wonders how someone who does not partake can make that call?
Thinking she is 'out of bounds'.
View attachment 52930

tenor.gif

:ROFLMAO:
Yeah all my wife does is smoke it all on me! No kidding she smokes more than I do but I get cut off from buying seeds 🙄

I'm waiting til at least 420 for the sales, then I'm gonna buy some more and she can't say squat! 😂

@Bandit420 how do you find the codes...your codes work for me but I'm holding off for now. Is it always the same codes?

@Bandit420 how do you find the codes...your codes work for me but I'm holding off for now. Is it always the same codes?

I get an email usually the day before a sale or the morning of an evening drop.
To be a Diamond Member I think all you need to do is create an account and sign up for the email newsletter.

Here's what I got Tuesday morning of the 8pm tester drop

email.png

Diamond20 usually works every time at checkout unless it's already a super deep discount or certain RA. The stackable coupon is always a one off and changes each promo.
This drop was one of the better deals even though sticker price was $65 since the stacked coupons ended up totaling 70% off.
It's pretty much an early bird special on the 4/20 sale

Hell yeah I get so many junk mails I will have to keep an eye on those gps emails...thanks bro 💯
Right on man! Be sure to check your spam box too just in case they go there.
Mine from GPS don't go to spam but there's other vendors I trust that do if there's links or pics in the email even though I signed up for those email lists

Gu is trolling all the people who email him about price swings and coupons :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 53997
Yeah I'm not even gonna try lol. I won't get in on it, I'm always too busy to check my phone at 9pm.
Kinda losing interest in seeds lately, they're all just way to expensive and the RA never has anything I want lately lol.

Yeah I'm not even gonna try lol. I won't get in on it, I'm always too busy to check my phone at 9pm.
Kinda losing interest in seeds lately, they're all just way to expensive and the RA never has anything I want lately lol.
Bro at the price they get down to I kinda want them all lol... fuckin Pokemon go of the seed world 😂

But I need to grab something from somewhere else...diversify the palette

Bro at the price they get down to I kinda want them all lol... fuckin Pokemon go of the seed world 😂
I'm kinda picky. A lot of the stuff I have is a cookie or cake cross so I'm kinda trying to get other stuff but I want fems.

Kinda waiting for his Stardawg fem drop before I go to crazy on more seeds.
I've already got more than ill grow as it is but 70% I could throw away and not even care lol.

Last edited:
I'm kinda picky. A lot of the stuff I have is a cookie or cake cross so I'm kinda trying to get other stuff but I want fems.

Kinda waiting for his Stardawg fem drop before I go to crazy on more seeds.
I've already got more than ill grow as it is but 70% I could throw away and not even care lol.
That's my only issue is it's hard to find fems that aren't either crossed with Animal Cookies or Purple Punch. So if you're looking for something particular, it's not the best place. If you're just looking for solid genetics at a great price it can't be beat IMO

Me when I saw that pic of Los Angeles for the first time

View attachment 54001

Then I pull it for only $26?

View attachment 54002
Yeah I gotta make more money. Literally every dollar of mine goes to bills, and I'll ask my wife to buy 1 pack at 20 bucks and my she will, but then if I ask again it is like nope, you're all done for the year. 😒

This is when I'd apply a figure four leglock
Right, but I'm also waiting for the 420 drop from DFG.
Planning to get the Delat MacDragon, Blackberry Delat, and Dragon's Cherry Moon.
So ove been sweeting things and I've got some stuff coming for her for 420 so I'll get my way 🤣

That's my only issue is it's hard to find fems that aren't either crossed with Animal Cookies or Purple Punch. So if you're looking for something particular, it's not the best place. If you're just looking for solid genetics at a great price it can't be beat IMO

I don't even consider the AnimalCookie cut a real cookie strain. That fucker is 100% diesel rebranded. Nothing but fuel and chem comes out of that for me. Which isn't a bad thing because those are the dawgs I like. In fact it's closer to their stardawg IMO than anything cookie.

All other cookies strains I've had will have a sweet bakery aroma or cream cheese like thing going on and don't hit the potency mark I like

I don't even consider the AnimalCookie cut a real cookie strain. That fucker is 100% diesel rebranded.
Definitely stinks, the one Coffee Crisp pheno I have is a real fruity sweet pastry aroma just like the 2 ZaZa phenos.
But the other coffee crisp is all gassy nastiness.

I don't even consider the AnimalCookie cut a real cookie strain. That fucker is 100% diesel rebranded. Nothing but fuel and chem comes out of that for me. Which isn't a bad thing because those are the dawgs I like. In fact it's closer to their stardawg IMO than anything cookie.

All other cookies strains I've had will have a sweet bakery aroma or cream cheese like thing going on and don't hit the potency mark I like
I can see that I never felt like any animal cookies I ever smoked seemed much like girl scout cookies...

Different vibe to me for sure and it never gave me an animal crackers taste either

One of the Onyx Cookies I ran had a nice GSC flavor to it, the other ended up being super dense nugs and almost had a slightly hayish taste. But it's also a triple cross with GSC directly crossed in. Otherwise I've never really gotten anything super sweet tasting on any of my Greenpoint seeds. Not that I'm complaining.

One of the Onyx Cookies I ran had a nice GSC flavor to it, the other ended up being super dense nugs and almost had a slightly hayish taste. But it's also a triple cross with GSC directly crossed in. Otherwise I've never really gotten anything super sweet tasting on any of my Greenpoint seeds. Not that I'm complaining.
You ran any purple punch crosses?

I'm assuming that's where the sweet lies

You ran any purple punch crosses?

I'm assuming that's where the sweet lies
Actually after going through my grows it actually looks like I never have done any of the PP crosses. At least not to the point of knowing how it smokes. But I'll check back in a few weeks once this purple crunch finishes up. This pic is a few days old, it's really purpled up even more, I'll try to post an updated pic tonight.
20240405_184729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom