Greenpoint reverse auctions

Mine didn't show up 🤷🏻
Not sure why either

hopefully tomorrow...

i happen to get to the end of my driveway and the post lady was just pulling away. i bet they weren't in there more than two minutes!!

i ordered a pack of the los angelos on saturday night and they didn't ship yet.. and diamondhands only worked for me saturday morning, at night i tried to use it and it failed, the diamond20 worked though. you guys are gonna think i overpaid at $19 for those testers!!! :ROFLMAO:

The tracking is all on your local post office or carrier.
Sometimes some places never track anything.. On time or not..

thats what made mine spooky, mine is normally spot on when it comes to that part. just got a message a couple minutes ago telling me it was delivered!! twilight zone i'm tellin ya!!!

Anybody in on this 100 strain RA? Price drops are a slow burn every hour and no coupons are working :confused:

There's also a handful in there I've never seen before🧐

i lose auctions due to that hour gap all the time anymore! i get sidetracked and miss out! i remember three hours later when it's back to $87 or whatever. 🙃

Anybody in on this 100 strain RA? Price drops are a slow burn every hour and no coupons are working :confused:

There's also a handful in there I've never seen before🧐
I sawer...woke smoke id seen packs of from others but it's back on the menu it seems

Gonna be one of those 4am 20 dollar holler kinda RAs if no coupon is working

Trick i started doing when I really wanted something was set a timer a couple mins before next price drop so I can check if no one bought them when it hits my goal of under 20 I snag.....you can usually quick restart the timer and most people got phone on them all the time...just a minor reg strat but a strat none the less lol

i lose auctions due to that hour gap all the time anymore! i get sidetracked and miss out! i remember three hours later when it's back to $87 or whatever. 🙃

Looks like they only drop about $4 every hour on top of that. Like a fucking root canal of a RA missing all the fun out of these things

I sawer...woke smoke id seen packs of from others but it's back on the menu it seems

Gonna be one of those 4am 20 dollar holler kinda RAs if no coupon is working

Trick i started doing when I really wanted something was set a timer a couple mins before next price drop so I can check if no one bought them when it hits my goal of under 20 I snag.....you can usually quick restart the timer and most people got phone on them all the time...just a minor reg strat but a strat none the less lol

This!
There's a pair I'll go after. Gonna set an Alexa reminder for tonight when they would be below $25 and see what's up. If they're there I'll get 'em but I'm not gonna put a whole lot of effort into this RA. Sucks not even diamond20 is working

I do have to agree man. Nothing worse than an impatient bastard who can't wait for a better deal 😤

Somebody paid $70 something last night for head punch. They only let it drop one time. I thought I had it for $22 when I woke up this morning but when I put it in my cart it was back to $88. Nobody is letting it go low. The one cut I want and fuckers are overpaying for it and cutting me out.
I'm tired of this shit so I finally grabbed it for $34. Most I've ever paid for a pack of GPS seeds but at least it's a headband cross

Somebody paid $70 something last night for head punch. They only let it drop one time. I thought I had it for $22 when I woke up this morning but when I put it in my cart it was back to $88. Nobody is letting it go low. The one cut I want and fuckers are overpaying for it and cutting me out.
I'm tired of this shit so I finally grabbed it for $34. Most I've ever paid for a pack of GPS seeds but at least it's a headband cross
I mean, even at $34 that's still a deal for 7 fem seeds 🤷🏻
If you can't get your 34 bucks back, quit growing my friend lol.
But damn, 12 is better🤣

Back
Top Bottom