Greenpoint reverse auctions

I've grabbed 8 packs from the last couple auctions.

-Bubbles
-Head Punch
-Motor Punch
-Dawg Biscuits
-Periwinkle Pie
-Grape Punch
-Gelazzi
-GMO Punch

I'll stay off that website and search for some resevoirs for a 4 site setup instead.
@dragonsflamegenetics had his RDWC setup on his discord barter and trade section. Maybe worth a shot to message him.

@dragonsflamegenetics had his RDWC setup on his discord barter and trade section. Maybe worth a shot to message him.
I just need four resevoirs that will work for my main res. Or four small ones and one larger one. I'm not on discord. Maybe I should be? Do you know how much he's asking for it?

I just need four resevoirs that will work for my main res. Or four small ones and one larger one. I'm not on discord. Maybe I should be? Do you know how much he's asking for it?
I do not know, I know he put it up for some feelers, I think he was looking for trade or to sell it, but said it's prolly not worth shipping so idk man.
Shipping rates are atrocious this year so it may be easier/cheaper to just get 4 more totes and make em yourself?

I do not know, I know he put it up for some feelers, I think he was looking for trade or to sell it, but said it's prolly not worth shipping so idk man.
I didn't think about shipping at all.
Shipping rates are atrocious this year so it may be easier/cheaper to just get 4 more totes and make em yourself?
I could do it with smaller totes for sure. I saw a dude on reddit that had some nice, durable square containers that came with their own lid. My lid is a lunch tray.

If I'm upgrading, I'd rather go the not so hillbilly route. Sleek and sexy. Better.

I've grabbed 8 packs from the last couple auctions.

-Bubbles
-Head Punch
-Motor Punch
-Dawg Biscuits
-Periwinkle Pie
-Grape Punch
-Gelazzi
-GMO Punch

I'll stay off that website and search for some resevoirs for a 4 site setup instead.

Shipping will be brutal between private parties. Last time I shipped a 6 site Ebb N Grow it was to Washington state and it was like $180. System sold for $350 on ebay but was worth about $500 at the time. Worst loss on a sale I ever had with that shipping coming out of pocket. UPS sure was happy to get their cut though.

Amazon has some decent rigs. There's some that are pretty much knock-offs of much more expensive Under Current systems for less than $300, plug and play with probably the only needed upgrade is a better air pump.
Then there's Active Aqua Root Spa systems but they're regular DWC and not RDWC but you can find those thru sites like Home Depot and walmart

Shipping is definitely super high on these buckets/systems, even coming from a vendor. They are not super heavy but big boxes that take a lot of space in a truck.

I built my 4 site system and the buckets were the biggest part of the price, if you can find them, at the time they were pretty hard to find at any price. The bulkheads are also pretty spendy for those 3" and you need quite a few for that 4 site. PA Hydroponics is where I ended up buying most of my parts. The tubing I bought in larger rolls from other places. I got into the fallponics using PAH's single site fallponic, which I now have 2 of and love the system. Built the 4 site based on their model but cut a hole in my tent and ran straight rather than run the stupid "hump" they sell the system with. I think now you can get it without the hump for 30 or so dollars less and just get a short piece of 3" pvc locally.

I also recommend upgrading the water pump of that 4 site system. They sell it with a 400 gph pump, not enough imo, and I upgraded that in the system I built thanks to a generous gift from @steamroller who sent me an awesome 1100-1200 gph (?) monster pump! Definitely got that stream much stronger on the fallponic and stirs that system in probably less than a minute, much much better.

Go for it brother!

Shipping will be brutal between private parties.
Shipping is definitely super high on these buckets/systems, even coming from a vendor.
Honestly... I'm probably gonna follow in @smoke's shoes and go with a Current Culture set. I'll just piece it together with my own piping and pumps, but I'll snag their buckets, lids and bulkheads.

160 hours on this coming paycheck. I might as well treat myself to something nice. Free shipping from Current Culture's website so that's a plus.

Honestly... I'm probably gonna follow in @smoke's shoes and go with a Current Culture set. I'll just piece it together with my own piping and pumps, but I'll snag their buckets, lids and bulkheads.

160 hours on this coming paycheck. I might as well treat myself to something nice. Free shipping from Current Culture's website so that's a plus.
Good choice if you have the headroom. I like their buckets a lot better but you do lose quite a bit of headroom with them.

If you want to go beef noodle, get one of these. They are pretty cheap too and work well, I have used these before. They will fit in a 3x3 and if you have one outside the tent too, that gets you a lot of water in the system.

Good choice if you have the headroom. I like their buckets a lot better but you do lose quite a bit of headroom with them.
Headroom shouldn't ever be an issue with my short scrogs. This run, my plant stayed under a foot tall with close to 5' of headroom. She did split at the stalk, trying to grow taller, but she's healthy overal with lots of real estate for stretch.

I got a rough quote from USPS to Ship just the 13 gallon XXL sites, would take likely 2 boxes, each box would be over 200 bucks to ship roughly, assuming I could find boxes that JUST fit, any bigger the price goes up astronomically. only worth a local Oregon pickup
That's disgusting 🫣🤦🏻

View attachment 52739

I made a point to remind myself at work for that drop and it never happened other than those two testers being for sale.🤬 I wanted a shot at free Joker Juice.
The thing that bugs me about that is there was no time zone included. Just 8pm. So I was online at 8pm for three different time zones and nada. No free 20 seed pack testers dropped.

There's also double coupons this month but I'm waiting. I gotta feeling this next drop will be like the last where they had the presale, made me think that was it, then the next week they all dropped again for even less so I'm holding out and will see what happens around 4/20

bow chic a wow wow

greenpoint got shiny new packaging!!!!

View attachment 52847

You're gonna love that cut brother. Holy crap it's potent AF. Took me three hours to finish a joint last night.
Now if only they'd go back to including the big fancy stickers like they used to :cool:

The weekends are the best time to look over what is available.
Early in the morning [ maybe late night for some of you].
I got a second pack of the Rum Runner Sunday for $16 ~!
I rubbed my RR that is in flower and that was all I needed to order more~!🫠
Excited to harvest and try this one out.

I made a point to remind myself at work for that drop and it never happened other than those two testers being for sale.🤬 I wanted a shot at free Joker Juice.
The thing that bugs me about that is there was no time zone included. Just 8pm. So I was online at 8pm for three different time zones and nada. No free 20 seed pack testers dropped.
So i believe they did make a point to drop em to 0.00 but I missed it too. I know it was being talked about on the GPS discord server.
That Berry Prankster looks dank man.

Get in on em now, all 4 just dropped. 65 a pack😳😳
Steep for testers imo.
I just saw that.
I am staying away from anything cookies for now but that Berrys Prankster ;Jokers juice/ Animal cookies looked interesting.
I jumped in on the max AC for like $50/$65 I think and it showed up the next week in RA and sold cheaper.
I like and always use the links to the parents~!
1712245789393.png
$800 clone. Yea I am all in on that~! :ROFLMAO:
Need to find the Jokers Juice seed man.(y)

My RR arrived today. Pretty quick for free shipping being ordered on Sunday IMO.
It took longer for me to ship stickers to Bandit using priority mail~!

I think you ordered that after I placed my order steam.....and mine still ain't here

Colorado to NY, 3 to 4 days

Colorado to Mo, 3 to 4 weeks it seems lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
Dude when I shipped middle of the country was horrible~!
I mean I could get 12x12x12 boxes to Cali, Hawaii, Alaska faster than Oklahoma or Michigan.
Seriously from NY to Hawaii faster and safer than to OK~!
Something in the water the closer to the Mississippi you get~!

I just saw that.
I am staying away from anything cookies for now but that Berrys Prankster ;Jokers juice/ Animal cookies looked interesting.
I jumped in on the max AC for like $50/$65 I think and it showed up the next week in RA and sold cheaper.
View attachment 52927

My RR arrived today. Pretty quick for free shipping being ordered on Sunday IMO.
Yeah I'd buy in on testers at 20-25 no problem but not 65.
Yeah man let's get in on that 800 dollars clone of joker juice!! What a damn scam, and I bet they sell hundreds of em too.

Growing cannabis has definitely become a love for the money rather than a love for the plant. Really sad.

I was happy with shipping times from them too, the 4 packs I ordered showed up Really fast for free but slow shipping

But hey, someone has to pay that loan Gu just took out on 3 giant ass greenhouses 🤷🏻

Get in on em now, all 4 just dropped. 65 a pack😳😳
Steep for testers imo.

I just saw that.
View attachment 52927

Gotta stack those coupons fellas! 70% off this week and I think thru 4/20, maybe even all month these will be valid coupons
Just pulled two packs for only $26/pack

gps.png

Back
Top Bottom