Greenpoint reverse auctions

Been watching these auctions myself. Plan on getting in on the action soon.

View attachment 40637
Last purchase I wasn't even going to but I had really liked the ice cream cake I had a couple months back creamy vanilla like flavor so we will see someday.
Someone help!! MDK needs rehab, hes addicted to the GPS reverse auction 🤣🤣

Ive been eyeballing the Purple Dream but i just grabbed that aerocloner last night and im having some buyers remorse this morning lmao 🤣

I swear it off this time, I'm done til I grow some of these.

What kinda aero cloner you get?

I got that animal star cookies and I believe I got 6 more packs still in mail...I gotta stop til some show up lol. I got plat frosting, oreoz, ground zero, daiquiri, coffee crisp and now this ice cream cake all just in the mail lol...and the beans from sog

That's dope your gonna like that...I like the sprayer head design I was looking at making one like that but couldn't come up with how I wanted to make that part...damn may steal that idea and make a bucket one

That's dope your gonna like that...I like the sprayer head design I was looking at making one like that but couldn't come up with how I wanted to make that part...damn may steal that idea and make a bucket one
So i priced it all out and at the end of the day, its just easier to buy a kit for 50 bucks.

15 for a pump, 6 for nozzles, 10 for neoprene inserts, 11 for a bucket, the sprayer head, and then taxes on top of it all.
Unless you're gonna do a big tote style its easier to buy premade cause those are 150-300 dollars.

So i priced it all out and at the end of the day, its just easier to buy a kit for 50 bucks.

15 for a pump, 6 for nozzles, 10 for neoprene inserts, 11 for a bucket, the sprayer head, and then taxes on top of it all.
Unless you're gonna do a big tote style its easier to buy premade cause those are 150-300 dollars.
Right I got most of the parts already so I'll just need a bucket and pvc but yea I planned on making a couple out of the materials just never got to it...was gonna make some extra ones to give out to a couple local grow buddies but im currently only associating with one, the other guy went off the rails

Dude me too, this is my buddy that actually gave me the light moe took a look at for me. Pretty sure he got on the speed, the under the kitchen sink variety
Man that sucks, i was really good friends with 2 brothers, we all lived together, the 2 of them, myself, my wife, and at the time our one son.
We ran a "dispensary" service in Maine. Well we no longer speak because these 2 dudes got hooked on heroin and got our apartment robbed in the middle of the night. It was bad times for sure, had no idea they were even into it cause i was always out running deliveries and then id come home and crash every night.
Then we woke up one morning the 2 of them doped out on the floor and the apartment trashed/emptied

Bought more seeds tonight dammit!.......4 packs delivered for $111. Both things ordered will be here Saturday. Very tough now to decide what i'll grow next........

Bought more seeds tonight dammit!.......4 packs delivered for $111. Both things ordered will be here Saturday. Very tough now to decide what i'll grow next........
You trying some green point again?

obviously...........when i first started growing theirs, i had really good success. Mostly kushes back then, they were great. Then as i branched out, i started see more and more hermies. One strain, the entire room hermied badly. Really badly. That was it, i was done. I'm going way back......

I researched both strains i bought, one i saw some hermies very late in the grow, no big deal. the other was very stable. Let's see what happens.......

I shoot for under 20 on all older packs and under 25 on the newer shit...I figure at that price it's a gamble but if I find one keeper it's worth it...if I run into a mess of a grow with issues it's worth it too for the experience and to know better next time 😎

I got 3 out of 7 recent orders thru regular speed shipping so far. No particular order either ones I ordered later came earlier and one in particular the oreoz s1 (the one I want most) hasn't had an update since Jan 15th... stuck around St Louis somewhere. All have at least been a day late based on tracking info and expected date given

Back
Top Bottom