Greenpoint reverse auctions

Yea I'm into the regs I like to think id make some crosses sometime being I like to fuck around n find out...could just reverse a fem too I guess?

I'm gonna get better at sexing these things or im paying to have it done lol

Yea I'm into the regs I like to think id make some crosses sometime being I like to fuck around n find out...could just reverse a fem too I guess?

I'm gonna get better at sexing these things or im paying to have it done lol
Regs interest me for sure, just not right now. I think I'll benefit more from a few successful harvests before trying to sling some pollen.

Anyone ever not get their order? Mlk day messed the mail up here, I figured it would push my package back a day, not several...no update on tracking had me kinda wondering. I ordered one pack later than the 2 that are late, so the one I ordered last didn't ship til Tuesday and it's set to get here tomorrow...maybe all the others will come tomorrow with that 1? I'ma give it some time but curious if anyone has had issues before...what's the protocol?

Anyone ever not get their order? Mlk day messed the mail up here, I figured it would push my package back a day, not several...no update on tracking had me kinda wondering. I ordered one pack later than the 2 that are late, so the one I ordered last didn't ship til Tuesday and it's set to get here tomorrow...maybe all the others will come tomorrow with that 1? I'ma give it some time but curious if anyone has had issues before...what's the protocol?

99% of mine ship fast. the very last pack i ordered did get messed up in the post though,, GP shipped it on the 2nd and i didn't get it till the 13th.. took a wild ride through states all around me!! tracing showed no movement for almost a week thought it was lost but eventfully made it.

Hell yeah hoping these platinum frostings ain't lost they aren't on the website anymore so I'm guessing stock is gone. Don't know if they'd have a replacement to even resend

Twice when I've ordered and added to cart when the price is really low it will kill the transaction after hit enter with credit card saying the price has changed even though entered it within 1 minute of the new price.

@MDK , It did this on the platinum for me. Strike price was around $22.

Twice when I've ordered and added to cart when the price is really low it will kill the transaction after hit enter with credit card saying the price has changed even though entered it within 1 minute of the new price.

@MDK , It did this on the platinum for me. Strike price was around $22.

I think they are just saying what the price has gone back to since you got it low.
I have seen this myself I think everytime but never been charged anything but what I committed to.
Check out this picture from MDK. It is partially buried but he has the note right in his picture of invoice.
1705687959581.png

Y'all see they're about to start selling rooted clones?

Sayyy whaat 😳
Only 28 dollars too?

Sayyy whaat 😳
Only 28 dollars too?

If that includes shipping that's a really good price.
Looks like that page has only been up for 4 days. Everything is out of stock and can't be added to a cart yet but I'm gonna watch that page and check it every day.
I just set a daily reminder on Alexa so I don't miss this ;)

That's very cool.
Wonder how they handle shipping.
Says guaranteed arrive alive.
That is a good thing to say right out in the beginning.

If that includes shipping that's a really good price.
Looks like that page has only been up for 4 days. Everything is out of stock and can't be added to a cart yet but I'm gonna watch that page and check it every day.
I just set a daily reminder on Alexa so I don't miss this ;)
Hell yeah ill have to check on it myself.
A few on the list id wanna lick up asap lol.

I really think there will be a charge for shipping.
Only way they can guarantee live arrival is with guaranteed shipping[$$].
I shipped for over a year using priority 2-3 day and it is not guaranteed at all.

I really think there will be a charge for shipping.
Only way they can guarantee live arrival is with guaranteed shipping[$$].
I shipped for over a year using priority 2-3 day and it is not guaranteed at all.
I just had that Zoinks clone shipped guaranteed delivery by and it was a day late and i had to go pick it up.
Shipping was 60 dollars 💸 😳

I think they are just saying what the price has gone back to since you got it low.
I have seen this myself I think everytime but never been charged anything but what I committed to.
Check out this picture from MDK. It is partially buried but he has the note right in his picture of invoice.
View attachment 39872
It does it either way I believe...it'll notify you the price has changed if you bought it but it will also notify you if someone else bought it and remove it from your cart...from my experience...I've missed a couple

View attachment 39872
Yes. Normally I get the order but I didn't get the email confirmation like I normally do. It's been 3 days or so and no email.

It does it either way I believe...it'll notify you the price has changed if you bought it but it will also notify you if someone else bought it and remove it from your cart...from my experience...I've missed a couple
Yeah...they probably let multiples go for the pack even though its in the cart.

i dont want to spoil anyone's party here but hermies has always been an issue with Green Point. I grew their stuff for a year sometime back and stopped because of the hermie action. So grow to your hearts desire, but keep a sharp eye out throughout the grow. I actually complained annd ended up sending many things back to them and they actually gave me a complete refund for everything. Buyer beware..........

Back
Top Bottom