Greenpoint reverse auctions

I made seeds inside once.
Never again, outside experiment only from now on.
Technique

When and if I do it inside, it's separated from my main plants and the males get STRIPPED to just a pair of balls, lol., one node.

A lot more control.

Pollen doesn't last long either, unless stored, and even then loses viability quickly.

Technique

When and if I do it inside, it's separated from my main plants and the males get STRIPPES to just a pair of balls, lol.

Pollen doesn't last long either, unless stored, and even then loses viability quickly.
I did it 70 feet away in an entirely seperate tent, opposite hours of my other tents so i didnt cross anything, still got seeds in the flower tents, not much but enough to piss me off lol
I also kept my exhaust coming out of the tent wet to help kill the pollen as it got sucked out but i still seeded the flower tents lmao

Breeding seeds is really an art if you are searching for a particular 'cross'.
IMO it would be easier to just grow the two plants and mix them after harvest for a truer entourage effect. This does not help with changing grow cycles but for flavor and effect would seem most effective?

Nice on the straight jacket~!(y)

I did it 70 feet away in an entirely seperate tent, opposite hours of my other tents so i didnt cross anything, still got seeds in the flower tents, not much but enough to piss me off lol
I also kept my exhaust coming out of the tent wet to help kill the pollen as it got sucked out but i still seeded the flower tents lmao
Rip

definitely not a 100% fool proof method, microscopic particles/particulate spreads everywhere especially with airflow lol

Last edited:
I'm pleased to report Oreoz S1 is some elite holy shit kinda weed.
IDK WTH this is, but it's not a cookie and it's not an OG. It's just fucking fire. It's giving me misty water colored memories of NL#5 and The Church.

I can't even get thru a whole joint. It smells like a florist fridge. You know those coolers at grocery stores full of flowers and you open it and it smells so good? That's what this smells like. But there's a back end of nasal burn skunk so it's like there's a dead skunk behind that flower fridge.
This is one of those cuts that will change grow plans by moving to the top of the to grow list and one of the few I'm gonna circle back and collect 2-3 more packs.

IMG_6173.JPG

I'm pleased to report Oreoz S1 is some elite holy shit kinda weed.
IDK WTH this is, but it's not a cookie and it's not an OG. It's just fucking fire. It's giving me misty water colored memories of NL#5 and The Church.

I can't even get thru a whole joint. It smells like a florist fridge. You know those coolers at grocery stores full of flowers and you open it and it smells so good? That's what this smells like. But there's a back end of nasal burn skunk so it's like there's a dead skunk behind that flower fridge.
This is one of those cuts that will change grow plans by moving to the top of the to grow list and one of the few I'm gonna circle back and collect 2-3 more packs.

View attachment 34959
Man that looks great~!
So many seeds and such a small room~!

Man that looks great~!
So many seeds and such a small room~!

It's one I'd raise a mother from then clone the fuck out of her and load up a room to fill the coffers 3lbs deep she's that good.
Personally I think she's the best I've had from GPS and that's kinda saying something.

I'm totally changing the size of plant and how I grow them to pack more in my room. Going from 6-7 plants to 24 and instead of 2-4 strains, I'll grow 8. 😋

It's one I'd raise a mother from then clone the fuck out of her and load up a room to fill the coffers 3lbs deep she's that good.
Personally I think she's the best I've had from GPS and that's kinda saying something.

I'm totally changing the size of plant and how I grow them to pack more in my room. Going from 6-7 plants to 24 and instead of 2-4 strains, I'll grow 8. 😋
Did you take a cut?

@Garbage_bear when you plan on poppin yours? Soon I am guessing?
Spring probably. I have to finish a couple of plants right now. Two autos from el Lopez . One turned out to be a photo and they are both under the same light so my schedule got messed up. No worries I don’t mind having a mystery photo. Stern rub smell is almost nauseating. So that’s good haha.

Back
Top Bottom