Greenpoint reverse auctions

I don't even see that strain on the site anymore.
You can still find it on the feminized seeds page but it's currently out of stock.

Just an FYI for next time.
I do the free but slow shipping and its been 2-4 days max on 4 different orders. From CO to NY.
Yeah I remember you saying that. I figured 5 bucks couldn't hurt.

Being Friday I'm guessing Monday at the earliest. Tomorrow would be cool but I doubt it. Oh dang and Monday is a holiday.... maybe it was 5 bucks wasted. Meh.
I used to lose track of postal holidays when I shipped fish~!🥴🤫
The USPS operates on Sunday but only delivers for amazon and keeps their doors closed.
You may see them Tuesday?
They shipped pretty quick to me also in NY.

I used to lose track of postal holidays when I shipped fish~!🥴🤫
The USPS operates on Sunday but only delivers for amazon and keeps their doors closed.
You may see them Tuesday?
They shipped pretty quick to me also in NY.
I'm just a state away so maybe they'll get here before then.

I didn't grab these from the reverse auction, but I had to snag something while they're so cheap. Sundae Batter because it shares a parent with one of my all-time favorites Kitchen Sink. Then I grabbed the Oreoz S1 because of what @Bandit420 had to say about it.

40% off site-wide

Screenshot_20231231_225745_Firefox.jpg

I didn't grab these from the reverse auction, but I had to snag something while they're so cheap. Sundae Batter because it shares a parent with one of my all-time favorites Kitchen Sink. Then I grabbed the Oreoz S1 because of what @Bandit420 had to say about it.

40% off site-wide

View attachment 36466

thanks man, didn't know the oreoz was back in stock... grabbed me a pack too!!!

View attachment 38568View attachment 38569View attachment 38577
This is gonna be a problem real quick 🤣. Saving these for later. Plan to run contest seeds first. Already got 4 of those strains goin
Damn bro $13.50 that's a steal, that may be the cheapest pack I've seen, well played sir!! And yes it can easily become a problem, I have to stay away or I keep buying things. I mean it's just too good to pass up sometimes. 🤣

Damn bro $13.50 that's a steal, that may be the cheapest pack I've seen, well played sir!! And yes it can easily become a problem, I have to stay away or I keep buying things. I mean it's just too good to pass up sometimes. 🤣
Dude it was my 2nd pack I ever bought and I was like fuck it 15 and some change with shipping...forgot they got a free option.

Yea I wanted some of the new fems...but figured since I got one reg pack may as well grab another. This one piques my interest as it's the AC they use hellas in fems and the Star dawg they use in regs. Figured I'll give their breeders the Pepsi challenge lol...

I expected it to get rejected I've seen posts on other forums that Gu refunded people below a certain amount bc he "don't sell em that damn cheap"....but I think those were like under 10 if i remember correctly

I figured there'd be a way to set the floor price at 10 and hold til it does sell...these were older posts too fwiw

Right shit ain't gotta worry about me too much longer with the looks I'm getting at home. Buying that new stove finally so maybe that'll help 🤣. That's been a nag since pre thanksgiving

I'm thinking about hitting up agseedco deals section and getting 50 purest indica or nl5 tho for 100...maybe both and the original haze....50 of each for 300..regs tho. I'm mental

Right shit ain't gotta worry about me too much longer with the looks I'm getting at home. Buying that new stove finally so maybe that'll help 🤣. That's been a nag since pre thanksgiving

I'm thinking about hitting up agseedco deals section and getting 50 purest indica or nl5 tho for 100...maybe both and the original haze....50 of each for 300..regs tho. I'm mental
Part of me wants to do a hydro SOG eventually. I need a custom 4x4 short tote and I could make it happen. Otherwise I'll probably never pop all the beans I've got. I went a little crazy with NASC's $2 menu when I first started last year.

Part of me wants to do a hydro SOG eventually. I need a custom 4x4 short tote and I could make it happen. Otherwise I'll probably never pop all the beans I've got. I went a little crazy with NASC's $2 menu when I first started last year.
Yea been looking at that seedfair too, similar to nasc I think in just ordering a few of whatever beans ya want, small packs

Back
Top Bottom