Not asking you to build one :LOL: I know you are a slacker.

Trying to figure out if it is real. I cure my dried weed for 30+ days in glass and to me it makes a night and day difference to wait.
Slacker for sure 🤣

I remember Zombie talking about the dew point being the more important thing to look at when drying and curing.

I think my 3 day dry was about perfect because the tester buds were all really smooth. Now hopefully I'll be able to stay out of the grove bags for a couple weeks. The last few will likely be in the cure bags for over a month or two.

dont terps evaporate at 68F+ ?
No 5f below room temp which flucuates and then demands more controls and such.
Not asking you to build one :LOL: I know you are a slacker.

Trying to figure out if it is real. I cure my dried weed for 30+ days in glass and to me it makes a night and day difference to wait.
I don't think it cures in 4 days but I would expect it to be close for jaring or bagging in 4 days and then you start cure.
I don't believe you speed up cure just the dry/ pre cure part is what I see.
And YES to SLACKER~!
5_1_120.gif

No 5f below room temp which flucuates and then demands more controls and such.

I don't think it cures in 4 days but I would expect it to be close for jaring or bagging in 4 days and then you start cure.
I don't believe you speed up cure just the dry/ pre cure part is what I see.
And YES to SLACKER~!
5_1_120.gif
Yeah I agree. And if I'm wet trimming, that's only 3-4 days of waiting. I think I may have just talked myself out of the cannatrol.. or moe did. Either way, I'm not really seeing the use for it any more.

What's the highest temp setting on a mini fridge fro storing and curing 🤣

dont terps evaporate at 68F+ ?
Some do, sure. If it smells like weed, terps are evaporating.

I suppose that could be a reason for a sealed box like the cannatrol. I imagine there is a point where the air could be so full of molecules there is more pressure to stay put then evaporate. Like when RH is too high the plant cant respire even if stomata are wide open kinda thing. I don't know if thats real thing that happens with terps I'd have to look it up.

Some do, sure. If it smells like weed, terps are evaporating.

I suppose that could be a reason for a sealed box like the cannatrol. I imagine there is a point where the air could be so full of molecules there is more pressure to stay put then evaporate. Like when RH is too high the plant cant respire even if stomata are wide open kinda thing. I don't know if thats real thing that happens with terps I'd have to look it up.
i was wondering how that works with terpenes too just last night as i was looking at my jars

Yeah I agree. And if I'm wet trimming, that's only 3-4 days of waiting. I think I may have just talked myself out of the cannatrol.. or moe did. Either way, I'm not really seeing the use for it any more.

What's the highest temp setting on a mini fridge fro storing and curing 🤣
I am more sold every minute~!
Impersonation is the greatest form of flattery.
I'd rather Moe figure out tissue culture and start our bank while he gimps around all frustrated about being slowed down.

Slacker for sure 🤣

I remember Zombie talking about the dew point being the more important thing to look at when drying and curing.

I think my 3 day dry was about perfect because the tester buds were all really smooth. Now hopefully I'll be able to stay out of the grove bags for a couple weeks. The last few will likely be in the cure bags for over a month or two.
Dew Point and RH are 2 ways of stating the same measurement. Like EC vs. PPM

At 68*, 100% RH, dewpoint is 68*. There is so much pressure to move water out of the air that it makes fog or condenses on surfaces.

Basically dew point is the point at which you would measure 100%RH given a specific temp. For our purposes, dp and rh are used to modify the speed at which water exits the plant. They do the same thing.

I'm struggling with the 4 day dry 4 day cure thing. I get the dry time but... Then again I also didn't get Uber when it first came out either.

We were taught as kids to not get in strangers cars or meet strangers from the internet, and now we literally summon strangers from the internet and get in their cars.​

I usally harvest 5 to 6 plants at a time all autos they fill the cannatrol i set 4 day dry 4 day cure . Then the cannatrol goes into standby mode keeping rh at 61 percent i smoke from the cannatrol because its always fresh. When next harvest is ready i jar what ever is left.

I usally harvest 5 to 6 plants at a time all autos they fill the cannatrol i set 4 day dry 4 day cure . Then the cannatrol goes into standby mode keeping rh at 61 percent i smoke from the cannatrol because its always fresh. When next harvest is ready i jar what ever is left.
Does the cure get better with time?

I like it, you basically have a humidor. That's a neat feature.

I hummed and hawed about getting a cannatrol im in Canada i wish i could of got it at 1600.00. To make a story short a person bought the cannatrol brought it home didnt pass it with his wife first she said return it. Store was charging him 20 percent restock i happened to be at the right place at right time still paid 2400.00 Canadian for it. Am i happy with purchase you bet.

This is one of the little shitnuggets I was considering LARF. Whole plant is smokeable. That's wassup 👊
View attachment 61617
There's a lot of berry coming through as it cures. This is out of our smoking bag too, so it's not really curing. We're in and out of the bag a couple times a day. Smelled one of the grove bags in the back and it's got the same going on. Berry nose building. I like.

There's a lot of berry coming through as it cures. This is out of our smoking bag too, so it's not really curing. We're in and out of the bag a couple times a day. Smelled one of the grove bags in the back and it's got the same going on. Berry nose building. I like.
Good job, good herb..
Life is good~!
Nicely done man.

i'm gonna have to try mine out this weekend... i was checking the dry today and i'm getting stem snap on the thinner ones. should be ready to dry trim this weekend. i only smoked some of the imperium x so far.. next up will be the DnS!! hope i get some of that berry too!!!!!

Good job, good herb..
Life is good~!
Nicely done man.
Life is good, brother. Thanks a bunch.

i'm gonna have to try mine out this weekend... i was checking the dry today and i'm getting stem snap on the thinner ones. should be ready to dry trim this weekend. i only smoked some of the imperium x so far.. next up will be the DnS!! hope i get some of that berry too!!!!!
I feel like @Bandit420 mentioned some fuel and berry notes but I don't remember if that was the smell or taste or whether or not that was cured. All in all, I'm glad I grabbed another pack so I can revisit this strain once I really figure out this growing weed stuff.

Well grump sorry for the cannatrol derailment. I’ve decided I’m going to pimp out my dry tent to get pinpoint control and leave it sealed.

Do the 4 day dry at 68f and 60 rh 54 dp then jar them up and leave the jars open in the same tent same conditions. See how that goes.

Well grump sorry for the cannatrol derailment. I’ve decided I’m going to pimp out my dry tent to get pinpoint control and leave it sealed.

Do the 4 day dry at 68f and 60 rh 54 dp then jar them up and leave the jars open in the same tent same conditions. See how that goes.
Haha no worries. Saved me 1700 bucks, maybe. I'm like steamroller, a sucker for convenience and a flashy box with buttons and lights.

My tent wasn't sealed but I feel like I got a good dry on it this time. We'll just see where my bank account sits come time for next harvest. I have spoiled myself so far with this last batch of ACI gear. It seems like a dry/cure box is the last upgrade for this setup. 1700 could get me a decent second setup, though.

More weed is always the answer to any question right?
You got that right ✅
I was steered away from the cannatrol when oldcro said his dried buds only smell when ground up, so I'm not sold on it.
I'd have to see one in action and smoke the product first I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom