Glad this did so well. Looks like fire there. 🔥
I will admit I was a little nervous for you with the start before this one.:oops:
Can't wait to hear how your Dip compares to others and for you get the new 4 site run going~! :cool:

Gotta love those resin rails on the sugar leaves. What do you do with those? Too harsh to smoke, but make great extracts.
I've got a press now, so I'll be pressing most of the trim with the larf. Gotta rewire the top plate, but it's pretty much ready to smash.

Glad this did so well. Looks like fire there. 🔥
I will admit I was a little nervous for you with the start before this one.:oops:
Can't wait to hear how your Dip compares to others and for you get the new 4 site run going~! :cool:
You and me both, brother. This plant didn't get enough attention but it's done just fine for the most part.

Hell yea dude, one of these grows ill make it to 10 weeks. Probably next run....smoke report when you get to it please
You got it dude. There's still little to no amber but I finally got a weekend off, so she's coming down.

yours looks better than mine!! 🙃
I wouldn't got that far. I burnt the shit out of her for a minute with a hot nute ratio. The purple really started coming in last week or so when my heater quit on me. I said "fine, no more heat for you."

wouldn't got that far. I burnt the shit out of her for a minute with a hot nute ratio. The purple really started coming in last week or so when my heater quit on me. I said "fine, no more heat for you."

yours look fatter and way more trics... mine are all skinny sticks. i think you got the Dip part and i got the Stix part!! 😆

Wife picked the next strain. Maiden voyage for a lot of new equipment. New light, AC Infinity heater, humidifier, refillable carbon filter and my first attempt at a 4 site system. I'm pumped for this next grow.
Screenshot_20240531_213533_Chrome.jpg
The lights aren't coming back on for the Dip-n-stix. I'll wake up and start trimming. Can't wait to try out this new trim bowl. It's huge.

Nice haul. I'm gonna say I beat my last run of 12 ounces. There's a lot of bud here. Had some larfy stuff on the bottom but it was still frosty, just airy. Mostly all smokeable product.
View attachment 20240609_113246.mp4
First run with the trim bowl was a success. I don't think it beat the nugs up too bad and, sure, a scissor trim will look better. All in all I'd recommend one if you're looking to cut down on your trim time. 5 hours start to finish from plant to racks. Close to a pound. will report back when I've weighed the dried nuggets.

Nice haul. I'm gonna say I beat my last run of 12 ounces. There's a lot of bud here. Had some larfy stuff on the bottom but it was still frosty, just airy. Mostly all smokeable product.
View attachment 61000
First run with the trim bowl was a success. I don't think it beat the nugs up too bad and, sure, a scissor trim will look better. All in all I'd recommend one if you're looking to cut down on your trim time. 5 hours start to finish from plant to racks. Close to a pound. will report back when I've weighed the dried nuggets.

double barrel... sweet!!!!!!

that is so awesome you bought a CLW light man!!! those lights are no joke man!! in my cabinet i've grown with 1200W HPS, 630W CMH, and other led's and nothing compares to CLW.

glad to hear you liked the bowl trimmer as well. i gave mine a deep cleaning that night and there was some waste but honestly not more than i would have scrubbed off my fingers or thrown away on gloves. so i boxed it back up and it's ready for the next task!

i grew greezy a while back... for some reason i think they were regs when i grow it though. great smoke, didn't last long at all around here!!

Well folks. Here we are at the final chapter of Grump's Dip-N-Stix Grow. The wife saved the day and saved the whole grow. Last time I dry-trimmed. This time I wet-trimmed. Last time I dried for 10ish days. Wouldn't have checked on this batch for another couple. Wife hassled me about "when's it gonna be ready", so I googled wet-trim dry times. 2-5 days. Today was day 3 so we sampled a nug and bagged up the rest because it felt and smoked about perfect. Had a sweet floral taste and wasn't harsh at all. Perfect timing I think. So into the grove bags it went.
20240612_220411.jpg20240612_215313.jpg

Closest guess in grams gets a 3 pack of Triple Cheese Autos.
Sorry, no bulk pics. You'll have to check back to some previous pics for reference. 5x5 tent with a 3x3 screen. I'll give ya'll til my Sunday morning coffee to get your guesses in. No price is right shit.

-------

Got a little boost of energy after the weigh-in so I put my UC buckets together and in the tent. Threw a little ACI gear in there for bragging rights.
20240612_232000.jpg

Last edited:
Ima say about 450g

Great looking grow....oh and also I will pass on the autos I just wanted to guess but I've got too much as it is...so if my guess is right disregard it lol. Excellent job

Well folks. Here we are at the final chapter of Grump's Dip-N-Stix Grow. The wife saved the day and saved the whole grow. Last time I dry-trimmed. This time I wet-trimmed. Last time I dried for 10ish days. Wouldn't have checked on this batch of another couple. Wife hassled me about "when's it gonna be ready", so I googled wet-trim dry times. 2-5 days. Today was day 3 so we sampled a nug and bagged up the rest because it felt and smoked about perfect. Had a sweet floral taste and wasn't harsh at all. Perfect timing I think. So into the grove bags it went.
View attachment 61399View attachment 61400

Sorry, no bulk pics. You'll have to check back to some previous pics for reference. 5x5 tent with a 3x3 screen. I'll give ya'll til my Sunday morning coffee to get your guesses in. No price is right shit.

-------

Got a little boost of energy after the weigh-in so I put my UC buckets together and in the tent. Threw a little ACI gear in there for bragging rights.
View attachment 61401
looks good man

id peel it apart and put it in my bong

Well folks. Here we are at the final chapter of Grump's Dip-N-Stix Grow. The wife saved the day and saved the whole grow. Last time I dry-trimmed. This time I wet-trimmed. Last time I dried for 10ish days. Wouldn't have checked on this batch for another couple. Wife hassled me about "when's it gonna be ready", so I googled wet-trim dry times. 2-5 days. Today was day 3 so we sampled a nug and bagged up the rest because it felt and smoked about perfect. Had a sweet floral taste and wasn't harsh at all. Perfect timing I think. So into the grove bags it went.
View attachment 61399View attachment 61400

-------

View attachment 61401
Lookin sexy there grump.

Lookin sexy there grump.
Thanks boss. Can't wait for the official smoke test after cure. This plant was super resilient. I felt like I was neglecting her the entire grow, just got so busy with work. Everything turned our great and I'm fuggin' pumped to start up this 4 site system!

Those are 24 inches. 4 racks apiece. Nearly filled them both up.

nice!! i got a rack with my bowl trimmer and it doesn't fit in my drying cabinet. it's also 24" that seems to be the standard from what i looked!

thanks for the beans man!! i like Blimburn and have always gotten fire. my second last round was the alien rock candy from them, Bandit tested it for me on his thc meter and the ARC was the best of the bunch.. i mean i'm not hanging out a rainbow flag but i'll grow em!!

thanks again man!!!

nice!! i got a rack with my bowl trimmer and it doesn't fit in my drying cabinet. it's also 24" that seems to be the standard from what i looked!

thanks for the beans man!! i like Blimburn and have always gotten fire. my second last round was the alien rock candy from them, Bandit tested it for me on his thc meter and the ARC was the best of the bunch.. i mean i'm not hanging out a rainbow flag but i'll grow em!!

thanks again man!!!
You bet dude. I tossed around what to send ya for a while. I'm glad I didn't send those autos 🤣

It averaged right around 2 zips per shelf so a half pound per rack. I bounced em once a day and pulled them after 3. I kinda splurged on AC Infinity gear on my last paycheck. Been working like a dog so I may as well reward myself. I didn't price check racks and couldn't tell ya what they cost. I just threw em in the cart. A jewelers loupe to boot

You bet dude. I tossed around what to send ya for a while. I'm glad I didn't send those autos 🤣

It averaged right around 2 zips per shelf so a half pound per rack. I bounced em once a day and pulled them after 3. I kinda splurged on AC Infinity gear on my last paycheck. Been working like a dog so I may as well reward myself. I didn't price check racks and couldn't tell ya what they cost. I just threw em in the cart. A jewelers loupe to boot

i was wondering if you were supposed to shake em around now and then in the racks. i do this when i have the extras in a cardboard box. just shake em once a day.

i was surprised all the misc. buds a trimmed wet added up to 36 grams so far!! i haven't weighed a harvest in a long time. in fact i've grown perpetual for so long i only really understand single plant weights and averages.. i never harvested my cabinet full of buds like this so i'm gonna be meticulous and get an accurate count so i have something to compare to if i'm gonna grow mono crops like this in the future.

hopefully your new ACI gear lasts a long long time and at some point you'll have forgotten all about those hours, if not already!! 😆

i never had luck trying to look at trics. it always seemed like i could just move the scope around the bud until i found one leaf that had colors i was looking for. i ended up with better buds once i ditched those things. never really saw cloudy so they say, always seemed clear or amber.. i just use pistil receding along with overall bud look, uptake in water, and smell. so maybe i missed something way back then and didn't have the right lighting or something.. curios to hear what you have to say, i still have them.. loupes, magnifiers w/lights, and a usb digital one. all just taking up space.

Back
Top Bottom