Man I'm so happy too. I've borderline neglected this plant. There's been several days at a time that I didn't even poke my head in the room. Pretty much on cruise control and I'm loving it.

I've been so busy that the waiting game this time has been easy to deal with. I had to sit on my hands so much last round.

-------

I'm leaning towards mainlining the next grow. 4 plants in the same screen seems like a pain and a seperate screen for each pot seems even worse. I'm looking forward to the next round already.
I played with a pic of one of your plants, I cropped it added more shadow and a touch of warmth with my windows pic editing program. I've just been playing with it lately. do you like this pic?a pic.jpg

I played with a pic of one of your plants, I cropped it added more shadow and a touch of warmth with my windows pic editing program. I've just been playing with it lately. do you like this pic?View attachment 58522
I do. That's an attractive nug right there. The LEDs at 90% really mess with the color of my pics.

I wonder how she'd look if I would've dodged that deficiency. Either way, I'm pleased with my results so far considering the lack of attention she received.

I do. That's an attractive nug right there. The LEDs at 90% really mess with the color of my pics.

I wonder how she'd look if I would've dodged that deficiency. Either way, I'm pleased with my results so far considering the lack of attention she received.
I have to crop my pics for this site or they are too large to download. I used the lighting controls and by adding more shadow it eliminates the shadow's altogether sharpening the pic of the bud.

Nugs are getting FAT. Half the buds are 2 or 3 times bigger than my last rounds biggest buds. She's leaning all over the place. I may have to consider supporting some of them somehow. No amber in sight, yet.

Anyone used a trimming bowl? How do they do with foxtailed nugs? Some of these dudes are getting a little wild. I have zero experience with foxtailing.

I just wanna eat one....
20240525_062037.jpg20240525_062057.jpg20240525_062517.jpg20240525_062527.jpg20240525_062535.jpg

Are you reducing your light?
One story of foxtails claims it is excess light at end of cycle.

Those look great man~!:love:
For the last couple weeks I've dropped it 5% every week. I think I'm down to 80% intensity right now. I've also been lowering the temps. Down 6 degrees. She's still getting 12 hours though. I haven't messed with that. I'm right on your tail for the slacker badge. This plant has been my little red-headed step child. Almost my weird little monster I keep caged up in the back room.

I assumed it was from too much light, though. The upper nugs are the ones going nuts. They're maybe 8" from the light. She grew some very lengthy colas during the stretch. I have the headroom but I was more worried about the girth of the plant as opposed to a few of the tops. I'm just curious how they'll run through a trim bowl.

I ordered AC infinity's Trimmer. I don't know when any of my upcoming days off will be so there's no way for me to plan out a time for trim jail. Last stint was 8 or 9 hours. I hope I can just knock this round out it in 3 or 4.

Those look great Grump. I have a pack of these, I might need to pop soon. I’m probably in the minority here, but I don't mind some foxtailing at all.
I get them here and there. @Pipecarver has a trick where he squeezes it. Pinches it to make the bud swell. IIRC he was able to do a side by side with another bud to see the difference.

I’d like to try it and see him do one next time it happens. 🤔

Damn ready for the smoke report on this...I ended up tossing that clone I kept....started dominating my veg tent and looking like a dude again. But I'm still gonna try the other 2 beans at some point

Fricken nice dude

I had another AC Infinity UIS Plugs fail. Literally 10 minutes after I got home from work and I caught it at 88 degrees. I'll be in contact with them. I'm gonna try to get them to give me a discount on one of their heaters since their plugs can't handle mine. I've had two fail so far. Both ran the heater. They were a pleasure to talk with last time this happened so I'm looking forward to haggling for a heater.

-------

THIS PLANT IS DRINKING TWO GALLONS A DAY ! ! !

I really can't believe how fat these nugs are getting. She's also getting frostier every day. We're halfway through the 9th week now.
20240531_063014.jpg20240531_063019.jpg20240531_063026.jpg20240531_063038.jpg

Last edited:
Well they won't give me a discount on their ThermoForge, but they said the UIS plugs have been retooled and they'll ship me a replacement soon.

Once again... stellar customer service from AC Infinity. They've got a lifetime customer here. Easy to deal with and unbelievably quick to reply. Problem solved within 3 hours of my email being sent.

Those ThermoForge heaters look so dope. I think I'm gonna grab one. Might even grab a CloudForge T7. How are you liking yours @Kopper1013?

Well they won't give me a discount on their ThermoForge, but they said the UIS plugs have been retooled and they'll ship me a replacement soon.

Once again... stellar customer service from AC Infinity. They've got a lifetime customer here. Easy to deal with and unbelievably quick to reply. Problem solved within 3 hours of my email being sent.

Those ThermoForge heaters look so dope. I think I'm gonna grab one. Might even grab a CloudForge T7. How are you liking yours @Kopper1013?
If it's anything like the T3 you'll love it. Waiting to hear from you on the thermoforge.

I agree. ACI has great customer service.

If it's anything like the T3 you'll love it. Waiting to hear from you on the thermoforge.

I agree. ACI has great customer service.
I pulled the trigger on the ThermoForge, the CloudForge T7 and a couple next Gen clip fans. Pricey order but I'm stoked to try them all out. Their trim bowl arrived this week and I can wait to give it a go also. I'll gladly keep throwing money at AC Infinity.

I'll let you all know how the new setup runs after this harvest. Gonna be a badass run next round. New heater, humidifier, oscillating fans and a 4 site system. Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna grow. I'm leaning towards GPS's Greezy, a biodiesel cross. Haven't had some fire biodiesel in YEARS. That or the Gelazzi. Gelato is one of my favorites.

Strain choice falls on the wife though. I'll give her 4 or 5 options to pick from.

I pulled the trigger on the ThermoForge, the CloudForge T7 and a couple next Gen clip fans. Pricey order but I'm stoked to try them all out. Their trim bowl arrived this week and I can wait to give it a go also. I'll gladly keep throwing money at AC Infinity.

I'll let you all know how the new setup runs after this harvest. Gonna be a badass run next round. New heater, humidifier, oscillating fans and a 4 site system. Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna grow. I'm leaning towards GPS's Greezy, a biodiesel cross. Haven't had some fire biodiesel in YEARS. That or the Gelazzi. Gelato is one of my favorites.

Strain choice falls on the wife though. I'll give her 4 or 5 options to pick from.
You'll like the new gen fans. ACI sent me 4. I set up one of them at the end of my last run and I was impressed. They seem to be heavier duty built along with having some neat new features.

I left all my large tent gear back home but at the end of the year we're selling the house and moving back here to California. When I first got here I cleared out a couple of storage units I had and found the 3 x 5 tent that I had forgotten about so I'm setting that up in the spare guest room and plan on running some autos this round to see what that's like. I'll post up a journal once I have it ready to go!!

I've been checking evry other day for amber. Only amber in sight is on some sugar leaves. Most of the trichs are still clear on the buds. Almost through the 9th week now.
Personally I kinda stopped looking at the trichomes, and just go by when the plant reaches "senescence" and the plant is fully fading, also allowing chlorophyll to break down as well before going to dry, leading to a smoother smoke as well.

reaching its maximum potential in that setting , bringing colors out and getting the last bit of trichomes and resins that will/can synthesize especially under inducing stressors like dramatically reducing RH that last week or so.

Back
Top Bottom