Switched it up a bit. The first model was what I could find at one local hardware store and I was just gonna live with the lopsidedness. I stopped in at the other store this morning and found the double sanitary tees. Score one for my OCD.
20240422_131510.jpg

Switched it up a bit. The first model was what I could find at one local hardware store and I was just gonna live with the lopsidedness. I stopped in at the other store this morning and found the double sanitary tees. Score one for my OCD.
View attachment 55350
What you do when it hangs a little to the left? 😆😂🫣

I didn't expect cheesy feet from something called Dip n Stix lol. Sounds good though😅
I agree totally and told my wife the same thing. If it's the plant.. Hell Yeah. If it's the water.. not cool. She's steadily sucking down a quart over a gallon per day, either way.

Here's a glance at the stinky broad in the back room...
20240423_205558.jpg20240423_205615.jpg20240423_205627.jpg20240423_205642.jpg
36 days after flip

Last edited:
Gonna keep a close eye on these...
20240425_185744.jpg
I see very few but I'm tempted to pluck one and dissect it. I had these with hairs and bananas on my last go so the earlier I start plucking, the better.

Here's a money shot 💵
20240425_185557.jpg

View attachment 55665
I see very few but I'm tempted to pluck one and dissect it. I had these with hairs and bananas on my last go so the earlier I start plucking, the better.

Here's a money shot 💵
View attachment 55666
Those look like normal calyxs to me man, I'd leave em and carry on. She looks nice and healthy

Those look like normal calyxs to me man, I'd leave em and carry on. She looks nice and healthy
Two hairs good, one hair bad
Almost all of these that I've found have 2 hairs that are already browning. That's what had me curious. The browning.

I'll just keep a real close eye on 'em. This set is right out in the open and easy to see so keeping tabs should be easy.

View attachment 55665

Here's a money shot 💵
View attachment 55666

Totally normal Dude. When she started to flower those were likely the first or close to first pistils that showed.
One of my DSX even popped calyxs on the palm of one of her leaves!

leafbud.JPG

She's just one of those strains that gets really excited about making flowers 😋

Totally normal Dude. When she started to flower those were likely the first or close to first pistils that showed.
One of my DSX even popped calyxs on the palm of one of her leaves!

View attachment 55854

She's just one of those strains that gets really excited about making flowers 😋
Fuggin' can't wait. The nugs are fattening up and the colas are full of 'em. Should easily match the yield on my Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree grow.

When is too late to pluck off lower nugs that may just become LARF? You got any idea? I may have waited too long.

Fuggin' can't wait. The nugs are fattening up and the colas are full of 'em. Should easily match the yield on my Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree grow.

When is too late to pluck off lower nugs that may just become LARF? You got any idea? I may have waited too long.

I pluck sucker growth before it has a chance to become sucker growth but it's never too late IMO.

Towards the end of the 6th week now. I've pretty much done nothing but work and sleep lately so she's been a little neglected. Nothing major, but it's looking like I was a tad late getting her a bloom ratio. I did a full res change last night and fed her a 1:2:3 ratio with 2ml/gal of CalMag. It ran a little hot there for a bit and she got some tip burn from it so I have it sitting at 470ppm. 70 of that is epsom.

I'm excited. The tent smells like some really good stinky cheese but, after moving a few fan leaves, my fingers smelled of lemons.

Buds are stacking nicely And I'm really anticipating this harvest. For as little attention as she got, she's doing awesome.
20240504_211922.jpg20240504_212320.jpg20240504_212002.jpg
20240504_212023.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom