It was once said automobiles will never replace the reliable horse.
You're probably unfamiliar with how I operate.
I got a press, tumbler, Levo C and alcohol distiller and there is a member here who is 'to blame' for each of them.
You have now joined the ranks of to be blamed~!
Order placed at 1:10 EST US ~! :p
OLDCRO made me do it~!
1718471690753.png
I feel complete for the day~! :p

You're probably unfamiliar with how I operate.
I got a press, tumbler, Levo C and alcohol distiller and there is a member here who is 'to blame' for each of them.
You have now joined the ranks of to be blamed~!
Order placed at 1:10 EST US ~! :p
OLDCRO made me do it~!
View attachment 61672
I feel complete for the day~! :p
So your saying im an enabler !!! Im pretty sure you will enjoy your purchase.

So your saying im an enabler !!! Im pretty sure you will enjoy your purchase.
For most the to be blamed label is a badge of honor~!
I like everything I read, and you said about it.
When I asked my supply store about a cannatrol today heads turned up and ears were perked.
The one guy said his buddy was using one and enjoyed it.
He then said " a lot of people can grow pretty well. Most screw up the dry and cure".
That thought is always in my head.
I love redundancy. I want to be able to do it the same over and over.
I look forward to when I get it.
Going wait to find out about shipping on my harvest that is so ready~!
Thanks man. 👊

When I asked my supply store about a cannatrol today heads turned up and ears were perked.
He then said " a lot of people can grow pretty well. Most screw up the dry and cure".
Thanks man. 👊
When you smoke your first weed coming from the cannatrol you will definity notice the difference.

Thanks man. 👊
Read instructions before plugging unit in . Control box has to be plugged into cannatrol before plugging in the cannatrol to power.

Well they won't give me a discount on their ThermoForge, but they said the UIS plugs have been retooled and they'll ship me a replacement soon.

Once again... stellar customer service from AC Infinity. They've got a lifetime customer here. Easy to deal with and unbelievably quick to reply. Problem solved within 3 hours of my email being sent.

Those ThermoForge heaters look so dope. I think I'm gonna grab one. Might even grab a CloudForge T7. How are you liking yours @Kopper1013?
So this is gonna sound dumb but….I’m not sure when to use it?
Or what the goal is in using it. My last grow (started before I won it) was my first indoor grow and I had a tough time keep within my desired climate without that. So wanted to get better control of my the easier stuff before introducing that. Hopefully with all y’all’s input I can put it to use on this next run….just tell me how 😂😂😂

So this is gonna sound dumb but….I’m not sure when to use it?
Or what the goal is in using it. My last grow (started before I won it) was my first indoor grow and I had a tough time keep within my desired climate without that. So wanted to get better control of my the easier stuff before introducing that. Hopefully with all y’all’s input I can put it to use on this next run….just tell me how 😂😂😂
You got it dude. If you're not seeing rH below 50-55, you don't really need it. I use them in conjunction with a constantly running dehumidifier to keep a really small humidity window. Same for my heater and AC. AC always runs and the heater keeps the tent where I want it.

You got it dude. If you're not seeing rH below 50-55, you don't really need it. I use them in conjunction with a constantly running dehumidifier to keep a really small humidity window. Same for my heater and AC. AC always runs and the heater keeps the tent where I want it.
If anything I had trouble getting the RH down especially during flower but Im sure that’ll change run to run. Thanks for the info!!

Thanks man. 👊
Did you get an ETA on your Cannatrol

Did you get an ETA on your Cannatrol

Email today after being ordered on Sunday says it will be here tomorrow~!
Psyched for sure~!
It should arrive after I get home but I have my wife home before if they are the earliest they say in their window 1:15-5:15.
I get out of work at 1pm.

Your first couple of batches run it on factory default 4 day dry 4 day cure if not to your liking then set your own setting. Its been a year i run on factory set and im happy with the results.

I wet trim before putting in cannatrol. Dont overload and pile buds on top of each other. Fill your selves tight as they dry they lose water and shrink giving plenty of breathing space.

I wet trim before putting in cannatrol. Dont overload and pile buds on top of each other. Fill your selves tight as they dry they lose water and shrink giving plenty of breathing space.

where does the water from the moisture go? is this the sponge you were talking about, or is that something unrelated?

I plan on running the cannatrol out in my shop where I can just let that drip line go on the floor or into the wall to drip off the 6 inch slab.
When I read about the drip tray it came together for me.
I don't want any of this stuff in my house and the drip tray was what made me realize the shop was going to be the drying area for me.

ahhhhhh.... thanks!! so is the sponge for it to add humidity?

I plan on running the cannatrol out in my shop where I can just let that drip line go on the floor or into the wall to drip off the 6 inch slab.
When I read about the drip tray it came together for me.
I don't want any of this stuff in my house and the drip tray was what made me realize the shop was going to be the drying area for me.

you could even tap a fitting into that tray and run a tiny line outside i bet. i pulled well over a quart from my mini dehumidifies this last round.. i was shocked the amount of water the buds hold!!!

Back
Top Bottom